剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
亚历桑德拉 你好啊
Alexandra. Hi, there.
那是什么
What's that?
抗过敏药
Allergies.
我对干草 宠物皮屑 还有多事的人过敏
I' m allergic to hay, pet dander, and nosy people.
幽默
That's funny.
你知道还有什么幽默吗 -反问句
You know what else is funny? - Rhetorical questions?
学生不能自己带药品
Students can' t keep their own medicine.
都锁在医务室
It's all locked up in the infirmary.
嗯 可笑
Yeah. Hilarious.
再见
See you later.
劳拉西泮 氯硝西泮
Ativan? Clonazepam?
我看到瓶子上你♥妈♥的♥名字了
I saw your mom' s name on the bottle.
对了 克罗斯市长怎么样
How is Mayor Cross by the way?
我怎么知道 -也是
I wouldn' t know. - Right.
也许我应该叫她克罗斯前市长
Well, maybe I should call her former Mayor Cross
毕竟她已经败选了
cause she just lost the election.
她败选了吗 -是啊
She lost? - Uh, yeah.
我听到这个消息也备受打击
I was crushed when I heard the news, too.
知道吗 你在这里真应该多加小心
You know, you should really be more careful around here.
这地方对药品管理特别严格
This place is so strict when it comes to drugs.
如果有人认为你在嗑药
If someone thought you were using,
可能就要在这里关到18岁成年了
well, you'd probably be stuck in here until you turn 18
就像我
just like me.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the warning.
祝你今天顺利
Have a blessed day.
你就没有干净的袜子吗
You didn't have any clean socks?
别担心
Don't worry.
这很快就不是个问题了
Won't be a problem for you much longer.
我懂
Ohh, I get it.
大家伙要做点
Big man gonna do
小谋杀了
a wittle murder.
你没有那个胆子
You don' t have what it takes.
完全没有杀手的直觉
Zero killer instinct.
相信我 我很清楚
And trust me, I should know.
闭嘴 恰吉 -不是 说真的
- Shut up, Chucky. - No, really.
我就像是连环杀手当中的最佳选手
I'm like the MVP of serial murder.
闭嘴 -我杀过的人
Shut up. - I've killed more people
比关注你lns的人还多
than you have Insta followers.
你特么的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你以为你可以搞垮我吗
You think you think you can fuck with me?
我杀了你母亲
I killed your mother.
妈的 我连自己的老娘都杀死了
Hell, I even killed my own mother.
等等
Wait!
德文 你要干什么
Devon, what are you doing?
我们必须谈谈
We need to talk.
奥马利神父
Father O'Malley.
上帝 请赐我力量
Oh, Lord, give me strength.
你好 纳丁
Hello, Nadine.
真的很高兴看到你在这里
I' m really glad you're in here.
我有很多话要跟您说
I kind of have a lot to talk to you about.
这一周太不可思议了
Crazy week.
你知道那句老话 屋漏偏逢连夜雨
You know that old saying when it rains, it pours?
可笑 因为明明有时候
Well, it' s funny, cause obviously sometimes
只是下了点毛毛雨 可是
it just sprinkles a little, but- -
你需要什么 孩子
What is it you need, child?
我 我需要忏悔
Oh, I need to confess.
其实 纳丁
Oh, actually, Nadine,
今天的忏悔已经结束了
the confessional' s closed for the day.
是吗 糟糕
It is? Oh, shoot.
我还有很多话想跟您说呢
Um, I kind of have a lot to go over with you.
应该最多二三十分钟就说完了
Um, shouldn't take more than 20, 30 minutes, tops.
还是45分钟吧
Let's say 45.
我很乐意帮忙
- Oh, I would love to help,
可是 我还要去别的地方
but I have to go elsewhere.
现在
Right now.
没关系
Oh, that's no problem.
我明天再来
I'II come back to tomorrow.
要不你在此祈祷吧
Or maybe you could pray on it instead.
嗯
Yeah.
在这里好好地祈祷一下
Have a good long pray on it, why don't you?
可是神父 我的罪呢
But Father, what about my sins?
我必须忏悔 我必须悔罪
I need to confess. I need to do penance.
我的灵魂怎么办
What about my soul?
明天见 纳丁
See you tomorrow, Nadine.
我们应该趁此机会杀了他
We should kill him while we have the chance
免得其他人受伤害
before anyone else gets hurt.
他什么都不会告诉我们的
He's never gonna tell us anything.
如果我们不知道他的计划 就只能坐着等死
If we can' t figure out his plan, we' re sitting ducks.
你折磨不了一个施虐狂
You can't torture a sadist.
不 不行 我不会放弃的
No, all right? I' m not giving up.
听着 这不是他的本性
Look, it's not in his DNA.
如果他想开口
If he wanted to talk,
你必须完全重置他
you'd have to completely reprogram him.
慢着 重置
Wait. Reprogram him- -
就像洗♥脑♥吗
Like brainwashing?
嗯 -等等
- Hm? - Yeah, wait,
我们来试试 -我是开玩笑的
let's try that. - I wasn't being serious.
你不能重置恰吉的大脑
You can' t reprogram Chucky' s brain.
怎么不能 说不定有用
Why not? I mean, it might work,
你肯定知道该怎么设置
and I bet you know how to do it, too,
因为你对那个大脑控制的播客特别入迷
because you were super into that one podcast on MKUltra.
我没有
Uh, no, I wasn' t.
好了 我要告诉莱克西和纳丁
Okay, I' m gonna tell Lexy and Nadine.
我们今晚就开始
We’re starting tonight.
天哪 你们这么久才来
Man, it took you guys long enough.
我能找到的东西都拿来了
I brought everything I could find.
我想确保不被露丝修女
I wanted to make sure Sister Ruth
发现我们偷跑出来
didn't catch us sneaking out.
她比那什么还 -好了
She's clenched tighter than- - - Okay.
你们已经来了
Well, you’re here now.
好吧
Okay.
我今天过得怎么样
How was my day?
轻松进入我人生最糟糕时光的前五名
Easily my lifetime top five worst.
特雷弗完全就是个变♥态♥
Trevor is a total psycho- -
算了 -好吧
Never mind. - Okay.
我知道我们来这里是为了探索人类的内心深处
So I know we' re here to plumb the depths
但我只想说我真的很兴奋
of the human psyche, but I just wanna say I' m really excited.
我以前从没参加过有男生的留宿过夜活动
I' ve never been to a sleepover with boys before...
女生的也没参加过
or girls.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我们怎么知道他会不会被洗♥脑♥
How do we even know if he can be broken?
如果说恰吉让我学会了一件事的话
Look, if Chucky' s taught me anything,
那就是人人都有可能被洗♥脑♥
it' s that anyone can be broken.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
好的
AII right.
第一阶段 感官超载
Stage one, sensory overload.
给我来点爆米花吧
Pass the popcorn.
这些药水应该会让他疯掉
These drops will make him crazy.
嘿 那什么啊 你们在干嘛啊
Hey, what’s that? What are you doing there?
不 不要啊
No. No.
别滴眼药水啊
Not the drops!
我的天 别再放了
Oh, God. No more.
成功了
It's working.
太恶心了
Oh, it's gross.
他们管这叫反感
They call this aversion.
暴♥力♥的想法应该会让他恶心了
The thought of violence is actually making him sick now.
这么说他改好了
So he's fixed?
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表