剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
然后回来
”And then, I want you to come back,
读给我听
and I want you to read it to me. "
之后 我和父亲共度了许多夜晚
I spent many nights with my father after that...
阅览这些神圣的课程
going through these sacred lessons.
是我生命中最美好的回忆
Some of the best memories of my life.
现在这归你了
This is yours now.
是时候让你找到一段代表你心声的文字了
It's time for you to find a passage that speaks to you.
等等 什么啊
Wait. Wait. What?
自习结束之后我会来找你谈话
I'II check with you at the end of the period.
也许你能给我读点什么
Maybe you could read me something.
你不能把我一个人留在这儿
You can't just leave me here.
认真读 杰克
Do the work, Jake.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
等等
Wait.
谢谢 修女 -神父
Thank you, Sister. - Father.
什么事 埃文斯先生
Yes, Mr. Evans.
我只是想问杰克人呢
I was just wondering where Jake is.
为什么问
Why is that?
他说我能看他
Well, he said I could look at his notes
今早的布道笔记
from the sermon this morning.
布道
The homily.
对 布道
Right. Right. Homily.
此举非常慷慨
Well, that’s very charitable of him,
但你得等等了
but you're gonna have to wait.
他人呢
Where is he?
在他该在的地方
He's exactly where he should be.
你也是
And so are you.
行吧
Okay.
只剩咱俩了
It's just us now.
你们有多少个在那次车祸中幸存下来了
How many of you survived that crash?
拜托 这也太蠢了
Oh, come on. This is stupid.
我知道是你 说话啊
I know it's you. Just talk to me.
行吧 随便
AII right. Have it your way.
抓到你喽
Gotcha.
娃娃呢
Where's the doll?
我真的不知道
I honestly have no idea.
你有打开吗
Did you even open it?
打开
Open.
翻到约翰福音8章44节
Turn to John 8: 44.
读给我听
Read it to me.
大声点 读清楚
Loud and clear.
你们是出自你们的父 魔鬼
”You are from your father, the Devil,
你们父的私欲 你们偏要行
"and you choose to do your father's desires.
他起初是杀人的
"He was a murderer from the beginning
不守真理
"and does not stand in the truth,
因他心里没有真理
"because there is no truth in him.
他说谎是出于自己
"When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature,
因他本来是说谎的 也是说谎之人的父
for he is a liar, and the father of lies. "
我奉劝你选择正确的父
I encourage you to choose the right father.
好了 娃娃在哪儿
Now, where is the doll?
我说过了 不知道
I told you, I don't know.
我现在能走了吗
Can I go now?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
怎么回事
What happened?
他跑掉了
He got away.
该死
Shit!
他拍了我的照片 -什么
He took my picture. - What?
他有个手♥机♥ 拍了我的照片
He had this phone, and he took my picture
然后从烟囱里跑掉了
and he ran up the chimney.
甚至没想着要伤害我
Didn't even try to hurt me or anything.
他为什么那么做 -不知道
Why would he do that? - No idea.
这下好了
Great.
又来一个有不可告人之密的人偶杀手
Another killer doll with a shady plan.
因为上次可是做得太好了
Cause that worked out so well the last time.
不管他要做什么 我们必须赶紧找到他
Whatever he's doing, we have to find him fast.
这里没有锁
There's no lock?
只能从外面上锁
They only lock from the outside.
学校的规定
School policy.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这都是些啥玩意
What the hell is all this shit?
听着 我
Look, I- -
有时候会偷点东西
I steal things sometimes.
所以我才会来这里
That's why I'm here.
真正的好东西都藏在床底下
The really good stuff is under the bed.
我是说 人人都藏有秘密
I mean, everyone's got their secrets.
你有什么秘密
What’s your secret?
我母亲是反基♥督♥徒
My mother is the antichrist.
妈妈最难搞了
Moms are the worst.
来 帮我把这个搬到门口前面
Here. Help me move this in front of the door.
为什么要把这个柜子搬到门那边
Why would we be moving the dresser in front of the door?
因为我会梦游
Because I sleepwalk.
厉害
Cool.
嘿 这就是你的东西
Hey, that's your thing.
什么东西
My thing?
你的秘密
Your secret.
是 对
Yeah. Right.
不要告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
我发誓
Cross my heart.
莱克西
Lexy!
怎么了
What's going on? -
纳丁 -开门
Nadine. - Open this door.
我知道你很紧张 可能不知道
Now, I know this is intense, and you may be wondering
这是怎么回事
what's going on- -
我很清楚是怎么回事
I know exactly what's going on.
上帝因为我是个盗窃癖而惩罚我
God's punishing me for being a klepto,
可是那个娃娃是我在楼梯间发现的
but I found the doll in the stairwell.
他跟我一样是姜黄色头发 -我知道
He was a ginger just like me. - I know.
他那么可爱
And he was just so adorable
于是我忍♥不住把他
that I couldn't help by myself and- -
你必须听我说 好吗
You need to listen to me, okay?
什么都不要说 -可是
Say nothing. - But- -
别说
Nothing!
我想知道这里到底出了什么事
I want to know what's going on right now.
当然 你想知道什么
Of course. What would you like to know?
你们刚才为什么尖叫
Why were you screaming?
因为我害怕 -你怕什么
Because I was scared. - Scared of what?
这里怎么回事 出什么事了
What's going on here? What's happening?
我害怕
I was scared of
卫生间
Bathroom.
你害怕卫生间
You were scared of the bathroom?
不
No.
不是
No.
我害怕再也见不到我以前的卫生间了
I was scared of never seeing my old bathroom again.
好吧 -我那个卫生间超级好
Okay. It was a great bathroom.
你现在有卫生间用都算不错了小姑娘
You're lucky to have a bathroom at all, young lady.
修女 拜托
Sister, please.
你会在这里生活很好的
You'll do well here,
只要你愿意接受上帝的教诲
and if you're open to God's teachings...
他到底会去哪里呢
Where the hell could he be?
我不知道
I have no idea.
杰克
Jake!
放开我 你个畜生
Get off me, you brute!
放手
Get off!
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
那是我的事 你很快就知道了
That's for me to know and you to find out.
你为什么给杰克拍照
Why d you take Jake's picture?
拍照 什么照片
Picture? What picture?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你们还剩下多少
How many of you are left?
去死吧 我才不会告诉你
Fuck you. I'm not telling you shit.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表