剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
外面不少混♥蛋♥没事闲的
and there are some sick assholes out there
可能就搞起恶作剧来了
with way too much time on their hands.
是啊 什么混♥蛋♥
Yeah, some sick asshole
会知道我们所有人的号♥码
who was able to get all our numbers
还正好两英尺高
and who also happens to be just two feet tall.
混♥蛋♥的个子也可以很矮嘛
Short people can be assholes.
我不知道 也许吧
I don' t know, maybe.
你没事吧
Yeah, are you okay?
我没事 怎么了
Yeah, I m fine. Why?
你看上去有点奇怪
You just- - you seem weird.
你才奇怪
You're weird.
等一下 你去哪啊
Wait. Wait, where are you going?
卫生间 你连这也要管吗
To the bathroom. Is that okay with you?
简易爆♥炸♥装置 蝙蝠姑娘
Holy homemade bomb, Batgirl!
我不是蝙蝠姑娘
I' m not Batgirl.
抱歉 我是说蝙蝠女
Sorry, I mean Batwoman.
我叫卡洛琳
My name is Caroline.
你一点都不配合呢
You're not playing it right.
我还活着对吧
I'm still alive, aren't I?
活不了多久了
Not for long.
坐下
Sit down.
用点化肥和丁烷就能做成炸♥弹♥
Amazing what you can do with a little fertilizer
神奇吧
and some butane.
6英尺半径内谁都不能幸免
Kill anyone within a 6- foot radius.
这可是人♥质♥绑♥架♥啊 蝙蝠侠
Holy hostage situation, Batman!
你那台词太旧了
Okay, that’s already getting old.
加里 没事的
Gary, it's gonna be okay.
他会把我们都炸成碎片的
He's gonna blow us all to smithereens!
不不不 加里
No. No, no, Gary.
不会的 我保证
I won' t let that happen. I promise.
这只是个游戏 好吗
This isn' t a game, okay?
你怎么来这的
How d you get here?
优步啊
We Ubered.
今天我坐网约车跑遍了泽西呢
I' ve been Ubering all over Jersey today,
跟你一样 杰克
same as you, Jake.
优步让杀手娃娃
Uber's really made being a killer doll
杀人更容易了
so much easier.
过去如果我想去哪
In the old days, if I had to get somewhere,
我还得绑个人♥质♥帮我开车
I had to take a fuckin' hostage just to drive me.
现在我可以自己随时安排车来接我
Now, I can just arrange to have myself picked up
然后送我去某个地方
and delivered anywhere.
太方便了
It is so convenient.
别做蠢事 恰吉
Just don' t do anything stupid, Chucky.
不 杰克
No, Jake.
你和你的好朋友们才蠢呢
Stupid would be you and your idiot BFFs
居然这么容易就中圈套了
falling right into my trap.
你看哈 我需要你们三个焦中到一起
See, I needed the three of you to get back together
这样我才能一下子把你们都弄死
so I could kill you all at once.
但你们总是不在一起
But you never got back together.
还什么好朋友呢
So much for BFFs.
我跟受害人一起的次数
I hang out with my murder victims
都比你们几个见面的次数多
more often than you assholes see each other.
我们太忙了 -是嘛
We've been busy. - Yeah?
那现在你们得忙着去死了
Well, now, you're all gonna get busy dyin'
只要莱克西下来就好
just as soon as Lexy gets down here.
让孩子们走吧
Just let the kids go.
不行 越多越开心
Nah. The more, the merrier.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
卡车里有72个我
There were 72 of me on that truck.
我本来可以接管全世界的
I was gonna take over the world,
而且也不会被抓到
and I would' ve gotten away with it, too,
如果不是你们这几个小屁孩搅和
if it weren' t for you meddling kids
还有安迪
and Andy
还有那个地狱里来的蒂芙尼
and that goddamn bitch from hell, Tiffany.
我要把你们几个都杀掉
I' m gonna kill every last one of you.
等等 外面还剩几个你
Wait, exactly how many of you are left?
数量多到我完全可以牺牲自己
Enough to make this worth the sacrifice.
我可以跟你们同归于尽
I die knowing I took all of you with me.
而你们死之前也会明白 我是不死的
You die knowing I never really die.
只要等莱克西下来就行了
Just as soon as Lexy gets down here.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
安迪呢 -安迪死了
What about Andy? - Andy is dead.
凯尔呢 -都死了
And Kyle? - They' re both dead.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你们会在地狱里汇合的
Well, you'll see them in hell.
马上了
Any minute now.
有人来了吗
Is somebody here?
天 我超爱我的工作
God, I love my job.
没有什么比失去孩子后
There’s no pain greater
父母所遭受的永久悲痛
than the permanent grief
更痛苦的了
that a parent suffers after the loss of a child.
想想生日 球赛
Think of the birthdays, the ball games,
毕业典礼
the graduations,
所有可以庆祝的里程碑时刻
all the milestones that should have been celebrated,
可现在取而代之的是
but now instead
加里父母
will be a cause for mourning
年复一年的
year after year
悲痛
by Gary's parents.
养父母
Foster parents.
什么
Excuse me?
帕姆和拉里是他的养父母
Pam and Larry were his foster parents.
他们不爱他
And they didn' t love him.
我爱
I did.
因为你的行为和疏忽大意
Through your actions and your negligence
还有你自以为是无伤大雅的乐趣
and what you apparently thought was just good, clean fun- -
在孩子身边做了个自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
building a homemade bomb around a child- -
你和你的朋友们剥夺了加里的生命
you and your friends have denied Gary his life.
我能说句话吗
If I may.
我想说
I think it is important to point out
他们其实也是孩子
they' re children too.
他们将会被送到教♥养♥院♥
And they'll be placed in a facility
和与他们一样大的少年犯们关在一起
with other violent juvenile offenders like them.
我想建议另一个选择
I would like to suggest an alternative.
我在卡姆登大主教管区下的
I' ve done some work with troubled youth
伯灵顿因卡内特庄园学院
at the School of the Incarnate Lord in Burlington,
帮助过一些有问题的年轻人
along with the Archdiocese of Camden.
他们在这方面有些成功案例
They' ve had great success with cases like this.
这些孩子应该对加里的死负责
These kids are responsible for Gary's death,
但我们也应该承认
yet I' m sure we all agree
这是一场悲惨的意外
it was a tragic accident.
过去一年里他们经历的
They have been through so much already
已经够多了
this past year.
我认为
I'd like to think
他们可以从自己的错误中接受教训
that they could learn from their mistakes
进行赎罪 成为好人
and become good people by thinking on their sins.
这是一次自杀性任务
It was a kamikaze mission.
他把自己炸飞了
He blew himself up.
他以前从没做过这种事
He's never done anything like that before.
也就是说 不止一个恰吉
Which means that more than one Chucky
从卡车坠毁中逃生
made it out of that truck crash alive.
会有多少呢 -谁知道
How many? - Who knows?
但不管怎样 他会继续追杀我们的
But no matter what, he' s gonna come for us again.
我的天
Jesus.
嘿 你们记得特雷弗·凯恩吗
Hey, do you guys remember Trevor Cain?
特雷弗·凯恩是谁
Who's Trevor Cain?
比我们高一年 当时他5年级
He was a year ahead of us, in fifth grade.
他当时总欺负我
He made my life a living hell.
也教会了我不少事
Taught me everything I know.
特雷弗过去三年都在这里
Trevor s been here for the past three years.
我母亲把他送这来的
My mother sent him here.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表