剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
那次就没再醒过来
and she wouldn't wake up that time.
我觉得她根本就不想让我养
I don't think she ever wanted me to have any of them at all.
但你也懂的 妈妈嘛
But you know how moms are.
她们会尽力想让你幸福对不对
They do their best to make you happy, right?
你现在能开门了吗
Can you open the door now?
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
做正确的事简直就像犯罪一样难
You know, doing the right thing should be a crime.
好了 够了
Oh, okay. Oh, okay.
那什么
You know what?
我差点被你勒死了
You trying to kill me?
不会的 但那个东西
I'm not, but about that.
是哦
Yeah, right.
我跟那俩笨蛋之前干掉过恰吉一次
Me and those two dorks have taken down Chucky before,
我们还会再次成功的
and we're gonna do it again.
你相信我的吧
You believe me, don't you?
我当然信你啦 莱克西
Of course I believe in you, Lexy.
这烂摊子 意面先生肯定有好多要吐槽的
Mr. Pasta would have a lot to say about this whole mess.
是啊
Yeah.
他会说什么
What would he say?
别傻了 莱克西
Don't be silly, Lexy.
猫才不会说话呢
Cats can't talk.
我在争监护权
I'm contesting custody.
什么
What?
要我拿到了孩子们的唯一监护权
If I get sole custody of the kids,
就等于多了一万块的抚养费
that's another 10 grand in child support payments.
你才赢了1100万
You just won $11 million.
嘿 我是受害者好吧 这可是你自己说的
Hey, I m the victim here. You said it yourself.
我要直中他要害
Now I'm gonna hit him where it hurts.
妈 -干嘛
Mom. - What?
我们聊聊
We need to talk.
格伦 没什么可聊的
Glen, there's nothing to say.
不好意思 你能挪挪吗
Excuse me. Can you move a little?
我看电视呢
I'm trying to watch my show.
格伦 你干嘛啊
Glen, what are you doing?
你别跟这儿把自己当受害者
You don't get to play the victim here.
你杀了人
You murder people.
格伦 这是种瘾
Glen, it's an addiction.
有点同情心好吧
Have a little compassion.
我忍♥不住嘛 我就是喜欢杀人
I can't help it. I just like to murder people.
有那么糟糕吗
Is that so bad?
我都不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
我还不认识
And I don't know who the child
眼前这小孩呢
in front of me is, either.
我认知里的孩子永远不会背叛他们母亲的
The child I know would never betray their mother.
你想我怎么做 跟你一样
What did you expect me to do, just act like you
把一个被你砍断四肢的人囚禁起来当做常事吗
keeping a prisoner who you dismembered was normal?
我们还是从妮卡是谁以及发生了什么事开始说起吧
Let's just start with who Nica is and what happened.
你要真想知道 妮卡是我女朋友
If you must know, Nica's my girlfriend.
有时候还是你父亲
And sometimes your father.
别骗我了
· Stop lying to me!
不许那么跟我说话
Don't use that tone to me.
我是杀人了 但我还是你妈
I may be a murderess, but I'm still your mother.
好 妈
Okay, Mom,
谁是蒂芙尼·瓦伦丁
who's Tiffany Valentine?
除非你告诉我格伦达带妮卡去哪儿了
I'm not saying anything until you tell me
否则我不会告诉你的
where Glenda took Nica.
不说是吧
No? No?
一下子就没话说了是吧
AlI of a sudden, you have nothing to say.
行 那我走了
AlI right, I m out of here.
慢慢看电视吧 小美人
Enjoy the show, sweet face.
也许是个奇迹
Maybe it's a miracle?
嘿 你刚才救了我们
Hey, you know, you saved us back there.
你算是我的英雄了
I mean, you're basically my hero.
尽本分而已
Just doing my job.
你杀他的时候
So what did it feel like
有什么感觉
when you killed him?
感觉我终于清楚自己的使命了
Like I finally knew what I was for.
好了
There you go.
好多了 神奇小子
AlI better, Boy Wonder.
肿的还挺大 蝙蝠侠
Holy hematoma, Batman.
小丑把我害惨了
The Joker got me good.
哥谭市的市民会付给我们巧克力的
And the citizens of Gotham will pay us in chocolate.
我的小宝贝
My sweet baby boy.
怎么了
Uh, what's going on?
特雷弗消失了
Trevor's gone.
等等 什么叫特雷弗消失了
Wait. What do you mean Trevor's gone?
他不在我们藏尸的地方了
As in not in the place we left him.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
好恰吉把我们从另一个潜伏在大厅里的
Good Chucky was saving us from this other Chucky
怀恰吉手里救出来了
that was stalking the halls.
小可爱
My sweet baby.
那个大坏人再也不能伤害你了
That mean, mean man isn't ever going to hurt you ever again.
你们看见德文了吗 -没
You guys seen Devon? - No, but...
我们不知道外面还有多少个恰吉
we don't know how many Chuckys are out there.
如果万一他们找上德文怎么办
What if one found Devon?
不会的
No, he's fine.
他只是耍性子为了让我不痛快罢了
He's just being dramatic and punishing me.
我知道你们这段时间不好过
I know you guys are going through a rough patch,
但你们俩爱着彼此啊
but you love each other.
能别再吵架了吗
Will you please stop fighting that?
我们现在还要对付恰吉呢
We've got actual things to fight against.
是
Yeah.
谁会把特雷弗的尸体弄走呢
Who would take Trevor's body, though?
一个盟友
An ally?
也许是个敌人
Or an enemy?
我已经很努力了 德文 对于你和你的朋友们
I've tried so hard, Devon, with you and your friends.
我一再的容忍♥你们的行为
I've given you the benefit of the doubt time and again.
但很明显 你需要一双坚定的双手
But, clearly, your particular brand of wickedness
来帮你驱走内心的邪恶
is going to need a firmer hand to be corrected.
你说的非常对 神父
You're absolutely right, Father.
我该如何说服一个
How could I possibly convince a believer
超自然的邪恶信徒呢
of supernatural evil?
这一定是由那些收到创伤的青少年搞出来的
It must just be a series of violent, elaborate pranks
一系列暴♥力♥ 精心策划的恶作剧
pulled off by some traumatized teenagers.
打开《利未记》仔细研读
Open Leviticus, and read it.
布莱斯神父 我已经跟你说过好几遍了
Father Bryce, I have asked you repeatedly
我给学生上课时不要来打扰我
not to interrupt me when I'm in session with the students.
我的时间是很宝贵的
My time here is precious.
这事不能等 -罪恶从不等待
This couldn't wait. - Sin never waits.
是不是 神父 -罪恶从不等待
Does it, Father? - Sin never waits, does it?
这是谁干的
Who should we blame for this?
请告诉我吧
Please, tell me.
凯瑟琳修女
Sister Catherine?
今天怎么不喋喋不休了
No smart tongue today?
闭嘴就当了事了
How convenient.
米克斯特医生 你呢
Dr. Mixter, what about you?
当初不是你建议让这些暴♥力♥的孩子们
Weren't you the one that recommended
来到我们学院的吗
these violent kids be admitted here in the first place?
在这期间发生的如此恐怖的事件时
And where have you been during their reign of terror
你又去了哪里
throughout these hallways,
如此病态的抛弃所有的神圣
this sick abandon of everything holy,
上帝想说明什么
what God is trying to tell them,
我 米克斯特医生 又想帮助他们看到些什么
what I, Dr. Mixter, am trying to help them see?
你难道不该承担责任吗
Do you not take any responsibility?
神父
Father- -
一如既往 我及时介入
As always, I have stepped in
并且做了你们因为软弱而做不到的事
and done what you are too weak to do.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表