剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
这里的食物有点
The food here s a little- -
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你说得对
You're right, though.
我应该回床上躺着了
I should get back to bed.
也许你的感觉不是生物性的
Or maybe the feeling isn't biological.
而是哲学性的
Maybe it' s more philosophical.
什么 -内疚
What? - Guilt.
会让我们有些奇怪的表现
It has a funny way of manifesting in us.
我不这么想
Uh, I don't think so.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
因为有时候其他人的行为
Because sometimes the actions of others
对我们影响很大
weigh heavy on our souls.
跟我去祷告室吧
Come with me to the chapel.
埃文斯先生 把领带系好 衬衫塞进去
Mr. Evans, fix the tie and tuck in the shirt.
我妈死了之后
After my mom died,
我爸送了我一只猫猫 叫通心粉
my dad got me my cat, Mr. Pasta,
我就没那么孤单了
so I'd be less lonely.
我好想他
I really miss him.
我没有兄弟姐妹
Only child here.
他就像是我的弟弟一样
He really is like the brother I never had.
他很粘人
He's really cuddly,
但他也喜欢自己的独处时间
but he also likes his alone time.
我很尊重他划定的界限
And I respect that boundary.
通心粉先生听起来好酷啊
Mr. Pasta sounds genuinely cool.
酷毙了
So cool.
好吧
Okay.
给你
Here you go, buddy.
我的天
OMG!
冷静点 纳丁
Calm down, Nadine.
这是恰吉 不是单向乐队
It's Chucky, not One Direction.
好脆脆啊
This is so crisp.
刚才那样有点可爱
Okay, that was kinda cute.
德文呢
Hey, uh, where’s Devon?
你不知道吗
You don' t know?
别看我啊
Don't look at me.
最后一次见他时 还是你追他出门呢
Last I saw him, you were following him out the door.
再没回来过
He never came back.
放轻松 杰克 你男友
Relax, Jake. I' m sure your boyfriend
很快就会来的
will grace us with his presence soon.
我得去上课了
I gotta go to class soon.
你能继续帮我
Do you think you could just
看着恰吉吗
watch Chucky again for me, please?
不行 我也要上课了
I can' t. I also have class.
但是迟点可以
But I promise I can later.
莱克西
Lexi?
不行 搞什么
No. What?
拜托了 -不行
Come on, please. - No.
那接下来
So about later,
我们的计划是什么
what's the plan, here?
布莱斯神父说如果今天
Father Bryce said that if we don't have the doll
不把娃娃还回去
back on his desk by the end of the day,
我们麻烦就大了
then there's going to be trouble.
我之所以这么说是因为
I only say that cause I' m supposed to stop
我不能再惹麻烦了
getting in trouble. - Yeah, well,
去他的布莱斯神父吧
Father Bryce can screw himself.
我的天
Oh, my.
这事好玩了
This is fun.
拜托了莱克西
Okay, please, Lexy.
我们是一起的 不是吗
Look, we're in this together, aren't we?
行 好吧 你走吧
Yes, okay, fine. Just go away.
太感谢了 你最好了
Thank you so much. You' re the best.
我知道
Yeah. I' m aware. -
好了 一小时后见
AII right, I' Il see you in an hour.
德文
Devon?
等等 你在干什么
Wait, what are you doing? -
布莱斯神父让我♥干♥活
Father Bryce sentenced me to hard labor
除非把恰吉还回去
till Chucky' s returned.
什么 这太胡扯了吧
What? That's bullshit.
谁说不是
You're telling me.
你这手干完活可得好好护理一下了
Well, you' re gonna need a mani after this.
你不是没看出来吧
Are you really that blind?
什么
What?
不是只有你一个人在受罪啊 杰克
You're not the only one going through hell, Jake.
只要你把恰吉留在身边
And every minute you keep Chucky around
我们就有的受了
is another minute we have to suffer.
对不起
Look, I' m sorry.
我会解决的
I' m gonna fix this.
我保证
I promise.
好吗
AlI right?
娃娃们是从哪里来的
Where do dolls come from?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
谁知道你们怎么没完没了的
No idea where you keep coming from.
你最喜欢哪门课
What’s your favorite class?
午睡 -你的头发怎么
Napping. How did you get your hair
那么有光泽呢 -加倍用护发素
SO shiny? - Leave- in conditioner.
你养猫吗
Do you have a cat?
没有
Absolutely not.
你有男友吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
以前有过
I did have a boyfriend.
一个
Once.
他人好吗 叫什么
Was he nice? What was his name?
朱尼尔
Junior.
是个超好的人
He was the sweetest.
朱尼尔 我喜欢这名字
Junior. I like that name.
♪朱尼尔 朱尼尔 朱尼尔♪
♪Junior, Junior, Junior♪
♪朱尼尔 朱尼尔♪
♪Junior, Junior♪
♪朱尼尔♪
♪Junior, Junior, Junior♪
♪朱尼尔 朱尼尔♪
♪Junior, Junior♪
你去哪啊
Where are you going?
今天为什么突然想忏悔呢
What brings you to Him today, child?
我的室友 她叫莱克西
My roommate, her name s Lexy.
纳丁 拜托 跟着流程走
Nadine, please, stick to the process.
好吧 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
神父请保佑我吧 我有罪
Bless me Father for I have sinned.
从我上次忏悔到今天已经三天了
It's been three days since my last confession.
总之 莱克西特别棒
Anyway, Lexy' s awesome,
但我觉得她好像在吸毒哎
but I think she s addicted to drugs.
实际上我很确定
Actually, I know it.
我妈就是瘾君子 有些表象我一看就知道
My mom was an addict, and I recognize the signs,
而且这次我不想假装看不见了
and this time I won' t ignore them.
说完了吗
Is that all?
莱克西真的特别棒
Lexy' s so cool.
她的头发好闪啊
Her hair is so shiny.
你见过吧 很难注意不到的
Have you seen it? It's hard to miss.
特雷弗还是最烂的一个
Trevor is still the worst.
我知道我不能祈祷让别人生病
I know I' m not supposed to wish ill on people,
但如果他每次吃麦片
but I wouldn't hate it if he
就打喷嚏
had to sneeze every time he had cereal,
然后让麦圈从他嘴里飞出来就好了
and Cheerios just flew out of his mouth.
你有把上帝放在首位吗 孩子
Are you putting God first, child?
如果你能焦中精力 -等一下
Maybe if you focused on- - - Hold on.
别打断我的思路
I don' t wanna lose my train of thought.
还有个娃娃 恰吉
And there's this doll, Chucky.
他是活的 我不知道
He's alive. I don' t know. -
一个娃娃怎么能是活的呢
How can a doll be alive?
这件事简直是破坏了
The whole idea kinda violates everything
我所有的信仰 对吧
I believe in, right?
是吧
Mm, yes. Right.
也许不是
Maybe not actually.
说不好 如果我相信圣父圣子
I don' t know, if I believe in the Father and the Son
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表