剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
我想我知道他打什么主意了
I think I know what Chucky's up to.
他吃东西吗
Does he eat?
应该吧
I think so.
他睡觉吗
Does he sleep?
不知道
I have no idea.
那么 他会上卫生间吗
So, does he, like, go to the bathroom?
天哪 希望不要
God, I hope not.
他们在那里
There they are.
怎么样 找到他了吗
What happened? Did you get him?
她知道了 没事 她不会说的
She knows. It's okay, she's cool.
他到底死没死
So is he dead or what?
有样东西要给你看
We have something to show you.
走吧
Come on.
搞什么 怎么不把他给弄死
What the hell? Why didn't you kill him?
想想看
Think about it.
自从恰吉来到这儿 一直表现奇奇怪怪的
Ever since he got here, Chucky's been acting weird.
他拍了我的照片
Mm- mm. - He took pictures of me.
一直在学校里到处拍照
He's been taking pictures all over the school.
每次他有机会杀了我们时
And every chance he got to kill one of us,
他都选择跑开 为什么
he ran away instead. Why?
因为那不是他的任务
Because that's not his job.
没错 这个恰吉不是杀手
Exactly. This Chucky isn't an assassin.
他是哨兵 -像童子军那种
He's a scout. - Like a Boy Scout?
不是 像战场上的侦察兵
No, like- like a scout in war.
他在为某人收集情报
He's collecting information for someone.
为谁呢
Who?
这就是我们要弄清楚的
That's what we're gonna find out.
我喜欢过生日 你呢
I love birthdays, don't you?
哦哦 是门铃在响
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! That's the gate!
他们来了 双胞胎来了
They're here! The twins are herel
蒂芙尼 蒂芙尼 你不必这么做的
Tiffany, Tiffany, you don't need to do this.
不是说我不信任你
It's not that I don't trust you,
可是 我还是不知道那个头怎么到我床上去的
but I still don't know how that head got inside my bed.
什么 你在说什么呢
What? What are you talking about?
我说的是恰吉
I'm talking about Chucky.
也许你们俩
Maybe the two of you
在背后讨论我的闲话
are talking about me behind my back.
又或许你们俩在这个小脑袋瓜里
Maybe the two of you are plotting against me
悄悄密谋要对付我呢
deep inside that pretty little head of yours.
好了
Okay.
嘘
Shh. Shh. Shh.
来了
Coming!
来了 来了
I'm coming! I'm coming!
还记得我吗 我是山姆·加文警探
Remember me? Detective Sam Gavin?
抱歉又来打扰你了 蒂力女士
I'm sorry to bother you again, Ms. Tilly,
可是有些事我就是想不明白
but something's just not adding up.
我想她开始起疑心了
I think she's starting to suspect something.
如果她发现我们俩在合作
If she finds out we're working together,
那就完蛋了
it's all over.
听着 混♥蛋♥ 我容忍♥你在这里的
Listen, asshole, the only reason
唯一原因是我别无选择
I even tolerate you being here is because I have to.
我们经历了那么多 你还这么说 得了吧 妮卡
After all we've been through? Come on, Nica.
承认吧 你慢慢喜欢上我了
Admit it. I'm growing on you.
就像麻风病甩也甩不掉
Like leprosy.
如果你想逃出这里 你就需要我
You need me if we're gonna get out of here.
我需要的是你离开我的脑海
What I really need is I need to get you out of my head.
我需要蒂芙尼受到应有的惩罚
And I need to Tiffany to get what's coming to her.
看到没 妮卡 我们还真有共同之处
You see, Nica? We do have something in common.
我觉得妮卡·皮尔斯在这里
I think Nica Pierce is here.
你说得对 警官 妮卡·皮尔斯是在这里
You're right, Officer, Nica Pierce is here,
可她是无辜的 我发誓
but she's innocent, I swear.
这不是我们能决定的 詹妮弗
That s not for us to decide, Jennifer.
叫我蒂莉女士 -蒂莉女士
Ms. Tilly. Ms. Tilly.
看来内心深处
I guess deep down,
我一直知道会有这么一天的到来
I always knew this day would come and- -
我可以进去吗 蒂莉女士
May I come in, Ms. Tilly?
请便吧
Be my guest.
谢谢
Thank you. - Mm- hmm.
说实话我算是松了一口气
To tell the truth, I'm kind of relieved.
加文警官 你有没有遇到过这种情况
Officer Gavin, have you ever found yourself
为了保护你所爱之人 不得不违背
in a position where you have to go against your own values
你所信仰的所有人生价值观
and everything you believe in as a human being
以及作为基♥督♥徒的信仰
and a Christian to protect someone you love?
是 其实
Yeah, actually- -
我不会
Not me.
失败者才会有信仰
Values are for losers.
糟糕
Shit.
我打赌 打赌 打赌
I bet, I bet, I bet
我打赌你在想我怎么会知道
I bet you're wondering how I knew
你那些让我忧郁悲伤的
Bout your plans to make me blue
和你之前认识的人的计划
With some other guy you knew before
我们是两种不同的人你知道我更加爱你
We're two of a kind, you know I love you more
我必须说 这让我大吃-惊
It took me by surprise I must say
当我昨天发现这件事时
When I found out yesterday
我是从传闻里听说的
I heard it through the grapevine
不久之后你就会是我的了
Not much longer will you be mine
格伦 格伦达
Glen. Glenda.
很高兴看到你们可爱的脸庞
It's so nice to see your sweet faces.
我即将失去心智
I m just about to lose my mind
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表