剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
你和其他人都相处不好
you know, you' re gonna be at odds with everyone else.
抱歉
I' m sorry.
所以我的苦修是什么
What's my penance?
没有
- Nothing.
没有吗 怎么可能
Nothing? How can that be?
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我觉得你对自己的惩罚已经足够了
I think you' ve punished yourself more than enough.
我的天
Jesus, man.
天 我真不知道自己是怎么回事
God, I don't know what's wrong with me.
你是个好人 杰克
You' re a good person, Jake.
你只是希望能看到每个人的良善一面
You just try to see the best in everyone.
真感人
Heartwarming.
但我的时间还挺紧的
But I have a pressing schedule.
能快点完事不
Could we wrap this up?
刚刚死了人啊
A man just died.
不 刚刚爆了个人而已
No, a man just exploded.
我得提醒你们一下 我们可是说好了的
And may I remind you all, we have a deal.
让我们继续吧
So let's get on with it.
好
Okay.
求你赐予我力量吧
Ade due Damballa.
我恨恰吉毁了我的一生
I hate Chucky for blowing up my life.
我恨蒂芙尼把我囚禁了起来
I hate Tiffany for holding me prisoner.
但最重要的
But most of all
我恨自己没能阻止他们
I hate myself for failing to stop them.
仇恨是一种从内心毒害我们的罪恶
Hatred is a sin that poisons us from the inside.
我每天
I' ve lived
都与这种毒害共存
with this poison inside me every day.
现在我要把它释放出去
And now it's time to get it out.
求你赐予我力量吧
Give me the power, I beg of you.
嘿哦
Hey- o!
嘿 -你要干什么
Hey! - What are you doing?
杰克
Jake.
正直善良的上帝啊
Good and upright is the Lord.
他必指示罪人走上正路
He will teach sinners the way.
怎么才来呢
Took you long enough.
我会为米克斯特医生和我们的上帝和救世主而饶了她
I'II spare her for Dr. Mixter and our Lord and savior.
上帝和啥 -她是指恰吉吗
Lord and what? - Is she talking about Chucky?
杰克 拜托
Jake, please.
好吧 放开她
- Okay, just let her go.
见鬼 杰克 我都不知道你这么有力气呢
Damn, Jake, didn't know you had it in you.
一直在健身吗
Been working out?
可惜你没能完成哦
Too bad you couldn't finish.
希望你在床上不至于这样
Hope that' s not an issue in the bedroom.
德文
Devon?
好吧 你们俩还是处儿呢
Right. You two are still virgins.
够了 查理
Oh, that's enough Charlie.
没必要戳人痛处哈
There's no need to rub it in.
别这样啊 医生 这可是最精彩的部分呢
Come on, Doc, that's the best part.
再见了 废物们
So long, suckers.
很快会再见哦
See you real soon.
都不许动
Stop right there,
罪恶的化身 亵渎了神明
harbinger of sin, instrument of blasphemy.
大家都冷静点
Everyone just stay calm.
上帝 我是你的奴仆
Lord, I am your servant.
我会尊你
I will honor- - -
你觉得他的眼前会闪现自己的一生吗
Do you think his whole life is flashing before his eyes?
如果是的话 我相信
If it is, I' m sure he thinks
他一定以为自己会笑到最后
he's having the last laugh.
♪今天的一切都出了错♪
♪Oh, everything today, it all went wrong♪
现在恰吉从他们手上偷走的该归还给他们了
Now they get to have what Chucky stole from us.
是啊
Yeah.
现在他们需要担心的
Now all they have to worry about
就是粉刺 体育课和心痛了
is acne, gym class, and heartache.
青春期真的是场恐怖电影 安迪
Adolescence is a real horror show, Andy,
就算没有杀恰吉这经历也是
even without the killer dolls.
恰吉让你变得如此悲观呢
Chucky made you so cynical.
不 悲观的是我父母
Nah, that was my parents.
既然现在我们死过翻生了
So now that we re back from the dead,
我们要用余生做什么呢
what should we do with the rest of our lives?
不知道
I don't know.
从我一年级开始
I haven' t thought about my future
就没考虑过未来的事
since the first grade.
你可真幸运
Well, lucky for you,
还有整整一生可以想明白这事呢
you have the rest of your life to figure it out.
♪你不想说 没关系吗♪
♪Don't you want to say it' s all right♪
♪孩子♪
♪To be kids♪
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
安迪 我也不知道
Andy, I have no idea.
我们只是孩子
JWe're just kids J
你知道吗 刚刚经历的那一切
You know, through most of that in there...
直到最后
Until the end,
我都没弄明白你到底是站哪边的
I honestly didn't know whose side you were even on.
我站我自己
I' m on my own side.
一直如此
Always.
还有格伦
Glen's side too.
我很感谢你们为我做的一切
Well, I' m grateful for what you guys did for me.
终于找回了自己的人生
I have my life back.
所以谢了
So thank you.
你接下来要做什么
What are you gonna do now?
不知道 看个电影
I don' t know. Watch a movie?
只要不是詹妮弗·蒂莉演的就行
That doesn' t star Jennifer Tilly.
你呢 你感觉如何
How about you? How are you feeling?
像个孤儿
- Like an orphan.
不算是吧
Not quite.
你好啊 妮卡
Hello, Nica.
爸死了
Dad' s dead.
现在妈也要死了
Now Mom' s dead too.
妮卡 拜托了 为了我的孩子们
Nica, please, for my kids,
别杀我
don't kill me.
求你了 他们需要我
Please, they need me.
别 不要
Don't. No.
抱歉
Sorry.
不要
both: No!
不要
No!
格伦 别啊
Glen! Come on.
帮我把他们扶起来
Help me get them up.
不 -我们得离开这
No! - We have to go.
等这一切结束了
When this is all done,
我要把恰吉再次释放到这个世界上
I am going to unleash Chucky on the world all over again.
作为神父 你发誓
And because you have sworn your holy vows
不能泄露忏悔者的秘密
to keep my confession inviolate,
所以你无法阻止我
there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me.
出去
Get out.
你真的相信有来世吗 神父
Do you truly believe in eternal life, Father?
我知道你是折磨宣扬的
I know you preach it.
我确信无疑
I believe with certainty.
而且我知道它的源头在哪
And I know its true source.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表