剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
是的
Oh, yes.
圣诞快乐 妈妈
Merry Christmas, Mom.
圣诞快乐 格伦达
Merry Christmas, Glenda.
我刚刚打扮好了这些帅气的先生们
I just finished dressing these handsome gents.
找不到合适的圣婴吗
And can't find a suitable baby Jesus?
你孩子房♥间里的玩偶正合适哦
Any from your kid's room will do.
天呐 -再见 圣诞快乐
- Oh, my God. - Bye, and Merry Christmas!
那是什么
- What is it?
妈妈找到下一所房♥子了
I think Mummy just found her next sublet.
好了
Okay.
来看看 我弄到哪了
Let' s see. Where was I?
弄好了吗 能让我看看吗
Am I done yet? Can I see?
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我得再修饰一下
I just have to put on the finishing touches.
好了
All right.
你现在可以看了
You can look now.
是我
Oh, it's me.
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
我喜欢我自己
I love me.
谢谢你 妈妈
Oh, thank you, Mummy.
不客气 格
Oh, you' re welcome, Gl- -
我现在该怎么叫你
Oh, what should I call you now?
吉吉
G. G.
叫我吉吉
Call me G. G.
吉吉
G. G.
我喜欢
I love it.
所以 吉吉 我们现在该做什么
So, G. G, what should we do now?
我们该上网买♥♥些小鞋子吗
Should we go online and shop for little tiny shoes?
打住 妈妈
Oh, stop it, Mummy!
你要把我的裙子弄皱了
You'll wrinkle my dress. -
或者我们可以把邻居304号♥房♥
Or we could scare the shit out of that little brat
那个小兔崽子吓个半死
in room 304 down the hall.
其实我想着
Oh, actually I thought maybe- -
我想去旅行
I thought I might do some traveling.
那
Oh, that would
听起来很刺♥激♥
That sounds very exciting.
你想要去哪呢
Where do you think you might wanna go?
英国
England.
英国 绝对的
England, definitely.
我想要去寻根
I want to explore my roots.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
我会记下这一刻的
I'm kind of clocking that.
你为什么要学那个腔调
What's that accent you're doing?
这就是我的口音
It's my accent.
不 小可爱 你做得过头了
- Oh, no, Sweetface, you're way overplaying it.
如果我是你 我就往回收三成
If I were you, I would dial it back to about a seven.
詹妮弗·蒂莉会怎么做
What would Jennifer Tilly do, hmm?
尽情发挥
Crank that shit.
我会想你的 妈妈
- Oh, I m going to miss you, Mummy.
我也会想你的 吉吉
I'm going to miss you too, G. G.
我能送你去邮局吗
Can I give you a lift to the post office?
我回来了
Hey, I m back.
你上哪去了
Where have you been?
这是什么
What's this?
我知道圣诞节的规矩
So I know this is against the rules of Christmas,
但是我等不到明天了 所以
but I couldn't wait till tomorrow, so. ...
快打开吧
Come on. Open it.
我上网调查了一下
I did some research online.
很显然 这是最好的 所以
Apparently, this is the best one, so...
我觉得这也许能让你重回播客界
I thought maybe it could help you get back into podcasting,
就象过去一样
just like old times.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么
What?
我都一年没搞博播客了
Well, I haven't really been into podcasting for a year.
我已经不想再搞了
I'm kind of done with it.
好吧 对不起
Okay. Um, I m sorry.
但是 我的意思是 礼物不错
But, I mean, it is cool, though.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯
Yeah.
圣诞快乐 德文
Merry Christmas, Devon.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
♪十二月结束♪
♪For the end of December♪
♪天气寒冷♪
♪When the weather s really chilly♪
好了
AII right.
这就行了
There we go.
我得拍照上传
I have to post this.
所有人 笑一笑
Everybody, smile.
美极了
Beautiful.
用餐愉快
Bon appetit.
我的粉丝喜欢我的圣婴诞生摆件
So my followers really seem to love my nativity scene.
得到了三万个赞
It got over 30, 000 likes.
那么亲爱的 你期待今晚圣诞老人来吗
So, sweetheart, are you excited for Santa tonight?
大概吧
I guess.
你今年表现特别好
Well, you've been such a good girl this year.
我打赌他会给你带来特别的礼物
I bet he s gonna bring you something really special.
我希望我喜欢
I hope I like it.
不 不喜欢也没关系
No, it's okay if you don't, though.
你可以把它换成
You could always just exchange it
你喜欢的
for something you think is better.
杰克 我是说
Jake- - - I mean,
退回去换钱也行
just return it for cash.
现金多好
I mean, cash is great.
杰克 我喜欢你的礼物 行吗
- Jake, I like the gift, okay?
可看上去你明明就不喜欢
Yeah, well, it doesn't seem like you do.
你想让我说什么呢 我真喜欢
What do you want me to say? I love it.
我觉得是彪炳史册的礼物
I think it' s the greatest gift in the history of all gifts.
我只想让你开心
I was just trying to make you happy.
有什么问题吗 -你不是想让我
What's wrong with that? - You're not trying
开心
to make me happy.
你是想让自己感觉良好
You' re trying to make yourself feel better.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
那狗屁播客都是去年的事情了
That podcast shit is so last year.
注意语言
Language.
然后呢
Then what?
你想要什么 -你
What do you want? - You.
你拥有我 -不 我没有
You have me. - No, I don t.
你万圣节都不在
You didn't even show up for Halloween.
等我们终于在一起了
And when we were finally back together,
你只在乎我对
all you did was ignore how I felt about
礼物的看法
Stuff.
我来这是因为我觉得 我们之间会变得不一样
I came here'cause I thought things were gonna be different.
觉得自己就像个傻瓜
I feel like an idiot.
一直说我们俩要在一起
AlI this time we ve said we've been together,
但我感觉你早就离开了
but I think you left a long time ago.
德文 我
Devon, I- -
好了好了 够了够了
AII right, all right. Enough, enough.
这简直太不合适了
This is wildly inappropriate.
妈妈 他们只是坦诚相待而已
Mom, they' re just being honest.
餐桌上可不是坦诚相待的地方
The dinner table is no place for that.
这可是圣诞节啊 我的天
It's Christmas, for God's sake.
我有些话想说
Well, I have something that I wanna say.
莱克西 拜托了 现在可不行
Oh, Lexy, please, not now.
妈 我只是想说 -行吧非说不可哈
Mom, I was just gonna- - Oh, look, here it goes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
在我恢复的这段期间
All this time, during my recovery...
我一直把自己人生的不如意都归罪于你
I've blamed you for everything that' s gone wrong in my life- -
说你如何自私刻薄
how you've been selfish and mean
你如何丢下我 让我一人独自悲伤
and how you've just left me alone in all the sadness.
这是道歉呢吗
This is your apology?
米歇尔 -克罗斯太太
Look, Michelle- - Mrs. Cross.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表