They used cop killers- Teflon rounds.
他们用的是警♥察♥杀手 特氟龙子弹
Went right through the door.
直接穿透车门
He's still in surgery.
他还在手术室
Moran's gonna be okay, though.
不过莫然没事
You want to talk?
愿意聊聊吗
There's nothing to talk about. I'm the one who pushed for it,
没什么好说的 是我促成这事的
And I'm the one who got will involved.
是我害威尔身陷险境
There's no way you could have known this was gonna happen.
你也不没料到会这样的
Are you sure about that?
你肯定吗
Because their vehicle was attacked leaving our meet. So?
他们的车在我们见面后才遭攻击 所以呢
So we were followed.
所以有人跟踪了我们
Someone who knew about the investigation
知晓调查的人
Found out about the meet.
发现了我们的见面
We led them to Moran. So yeah, I should've known.
我们把凶手带到莫然跟前 我本该知道的
And if I were a better cop, I would've.
如果我是个好警♥察♥ 我就应该知道
You think this is your fault?
你责怪自己吗
Yeah, you pushed for it,
没错 是你促成会面
Not because it's your job, but because you care.
但你这么做不是为工作 而是因为你在乎
Most people come up against a wall, they give up.
多数人遇到拦路虎 会逃之夭夭
Not you.
你不会
You don't back down.
你不会退缩
That's what makes you extraordinary.
你可不是普通人
He's gonna make it. He's gonna be okay.
他会熬过去的 没事的
I, uh,
我
I had a good time.
我很开心
Me, too.
我也是
Uh... Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Did you have fun?
玩得开心吗
As a matter of fact, I did.
事实上 是的
This dating thing is kind of nice.
约会挺美妙的
How was Owen?
欧文怎么样
Don't worry. I closed my eyes for the kissing part.
别担心 你们接吻时我闭上眼睛了
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
You know you didn't have to wait up.
其实你不需要等我的
That's my job. I wait up. I make sure you're all right.
分内事儿 等你是为保证你安全归来
But tonight I realized
但是今夜我意识到
I'm not going to be doing it for much longer.
这份工作我做不了多久了
Dad. A couple years, you're gonna go off to college,
老爸 过几年 你得离家念大学
You're gonna get married, you're gonna have kids,
然后结婚 生子
And I'm only gonna see you on holidays.
只有假期才能见面了
Until some gold digger steals all my money,
除非有小贼偷光我的财产
But then I get to move in with you.
我才能搬去和你同住
Wow. I feel like I just lost 30 years of my life.
怎么觉得一下过去了三十年
That's how it happens.
生活就是这样
One day you're in tutus, and the next day you're...
头一天你还穿芭蕾舞短裙 第二天
Too old for severed heads.
我都见过你男朋友了
Dad, don't worry.
爸爸 别担心
No matter how old I get,
不管我会有多老
I'll always be your little girl.
永远都是你的小小女儿
Promise?
发誓
Promise.
发誓
Thank you.
谢谢
Now go to bed.
去睡觉吧
Okay.
好
Desk officer said she came in at 4:00 this morning.
值班同事说她早上四点就来了
She's been at the board ever since.
然后一直在白板前忙活
She called us in at 6:00 A.M.
早上六点给我们打电♥话♥
To recheck every person we talked to on the case.
重新确认已调查的所有涉案人员
And she's had, like, nine double espressos.
喝了九杯双份浓缩咖啡[一般为男性饮料]
Hey. Been reading on the internet
早上好 一直在网上
About this new thing called "sleep."
看关于"睡觉"这个新事物
Supposed to be real good for ya.
睡觉对你会有好处的
When I gave you that little speech last night,
昨晚我对你说的那番话
I really didn't mean for you
可不是让你
To go all "Beautiful Mind" on me.
模仿《美丽心灵》
It wasn't anyone at the U.S. Attorney's office.
肯定不是司法部的人
They wouldn't need us to find him.
他们无需通过我们来找到目标
So it had to be someone that we talked to.
那就是我们审问过的人
You don't think it was my mafia connection?
不是因为我找的黑道吗
If he's in a rival family,
如果他属于那伙人
Then they would want Moran alive to testify
他们会希望莫然活着作证
Because if the feds take down the Spolanos,
因为如果联调局打垮斯普拉诺家族
Then the other families can take over their territories.
其他人就能瓜分他们的地盘
No, we are looking for someone who had access
我们要找的人 在我们介入前
To the doctor before we got the case.
就能接触到医生
So that leaves the fiance and his staff.
那就是死者的未婚妻和员工
Yeah, except the fiance is clean,
不过未婚妻没有嫌疑
Alibied and accounted for last night.
昨晚有不在场证明
Phone records don't indicate any calls to unknown numbers.
电♥话♥记录显示她未和未知号♥码通话
I thought you already ran his staff up.
我想你们肯定也查过职员了
We did, and there were no records of anything
的确 没有任何记录
That indicate ties to organized crime. What about last night?
显示他们和犯罪团伙有关 昨晚呢
Maggie Dowd was at dinner with friends.
玛姬·道地和朋友聚餐
Mario Guerrero worked late packing patient files,
马力欧·格雷罗加班整理病人资料
And the senior nurse, Julia Hammond,
护士长茱莉亚·哈蒙德
Claims she was home alone.
说她独自一人在家
What was Mario doing packing patient files last night?
马力欧为什么要整理病人资料
They're closing up shop. Patient files are all going
诊所要关门 病人资料要转给
To new doctors. It's just, doesn't that seem like a weird thing
新医生 周五晚上整理资料
To be doing on a Friday night? Yeah, well, when you're low man on the totem pole,
不觉得怪异吗 底层人♥民♥的生活
That's what life is like. People think they can
就是这样 领导觉得
Call you in to work at 6:00 A.M. On a Saturday.
周六早上六点也能打电♥话♥叫你工作
Julia Hammond and Maggie Dowd-
茱莉亚·哈蒙德和玛姬·道地
How long did they work for Dr. Leeds?
在利兹医生手下做多久了
Uh, Hammond was with him ten years.
哈蒙德跟他十年了
Maggie came on a few months back. Why?
玛姬是几个月前来的 怎么了
Because our low man on the totem pole Mario Guerrero
因为我们的底层人♥民♥马力欧·格雷罗
Started working for the doctor about a month ago.
一个月前才跟的利兹医生
We checked him. We even called his nursing school.
查过他了 还打电♥话♥给护校了
He's clean. Check again. They can't all be clean.
他没问题 再查一遍 不可能都没问题
Where are you going?
去哪里
To see if Mario was actually at the office Friday night.
看看周五晚马力欧是否真在办公室
Detective.
探长
Is everything okay? Mario, I need you to come with me.
出什么事了 马力欧 跟我走一趟
Why? We need to ask you some questions.
为什么 警方有问题要问你
Did I do something wrong?
我做错了什么
Beckett. It's Maggie.
贝克特 是玛姬
What? Maggie. We doubleChecked everything,
什么 是玛姬 我们又查了一遍
Even called the nursing schools again.
而且又给护校打了电♥话♥
This time we had 'em send pictures,
这次我们让校方发了照片
And the one of Maggie...
玛姬的照片
It's a different girl.
和她不是一个人
It's Maggie. Where's Maggie Dowd? She didn't come in today. Why?
是玛姬 玛姬·道地人呢 她今天没来 怎么了
Detective?
探长
Is Dr. Leeds affiliated with st. Marcus hospital?
利兹医生隶属于圣马革士医院吗
Yeah. That's where we do our procedures. If she has a hospital I.D.
对 在那边办手续 如果她找到医院
She can finish the job. You're off the hook...
就能达到目的 你没事了
But don't leave town.
但别出城
Oh. Room's restricted. Need to see your I.D.
这间病房♥限制进入 请出示身份证
Sure. You have a Maggie Dowd on your list?
好的 名单上有玛姬·道地吗
She's on the roster. You can let her through.
在花名册上 让她进来
I gotta say, jimmy, you're a hard man to find.
吉米 你可真难找
Took me weeks to even find out that you changed your face.
我花了好几周才发现你整容了
Sodium thiopental. It's what they use in lethal injections.
硫喷妥钠 注射死刑用药
It's not as much fun as a plastic bag...
倒是没有塑料袋那么有意思
But it does the trick.
但效果相同
Oh, and, uh, I got a message from junior, jimmy.
少爷有话要我转告
He says,
他说
"Go to hell."
去死吧
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表