That was...
刚刚真是
Top ten, at least.
前十 至少
Ma- maybe top 20.
也许是前二十
Not top ten?
没到前十吗
There was Paris.
前十里有巴黎那次
Kualai.
瓜拉
Yankee stadium.
洋基棒球场
Oh, that place in the Poconos. Yes.
波克洛山上那个地方 是的
Mykonos.
米克诺斯群岛
Coney island.
科尼岛
And then there was Staten island.
然后还有斯塔恩岛
Oh, and the hot air balloon.
差点忘了热气球里那次
The Westminster dog show. That was...
还有西敏寺狗展 那次真棒
That's only nine.
这样也只有九次
Well, the night we made Alexis.
你怀上了阿丽克西斯的那晚
We have had fun, haven’t we?
我们那会儿很开心 不是么
Makes you wonder why we ever got divorced.
让人怀疑我们为什么要离婚
I know, right?
我也觉得
I mean, except for you having an affair with your director
要不是你和你的导演有了外遇
And moving to Malibu
然后搬到了马里布
And serving me with divorce papers,
给了我离婚协议书
I think we really had a chance.
我觉得我们还是有机会的
I'm moving back.
我要搬回来
Back to new York?
搬回纽约吗
I miss it.
我太想念这儿了
I miss it. I miss Alexis. I miss you.
我想念纽约 我想阿丽克西斯 我想你
Uh, what about your career?
那你的工作怎么办
Oh, L.A.'S changed.
洛杉矶物是人非了
Uh, the juicy roles just aren't there
像我这种程度的演员找不到
For an actress of my caliber.
报酬丰厚的角色
I need a change, like Broadway maybe.
我需要改变 或许可以去百老汇试试
The legitimate stage. Yeah, but
话剧舞台 是的 但
Time- out, hey.
暂停
Meredith, hold on
梅瑞狄斯 等等
Have you really thought this through?
你真的仔细考虑过吗
What's to think about?
还要考虑什么
You, me, Alexis-
你 我 和阿丽克西斯
All living in the same city-
住在同一个城市里
It's gonna be just like old times.
不就跟以前一样了么
第一季第六集
灵书妙探
Vic's an African- American male,
死者是非洲裔美国男性
Early 20s.
二十出头
Multiple stab wounds,
多处刺伤
Contusions on the arms and torso.
手臂和躯干上有多处挫伤
The body was discovered by a homeless guy.
尸体被一个流浪汉发现
He was beaten, maybe tortured.
死前被殴打 有可能遭受折磨
Looks like some kind of ritualistic killing.
看起来像某种仪式杀人
You think?
你觉得呢
You okay?
你还好吧
I had sex with my ex-wife this morning.
今早我和我前妻上♥床♥了
My first ex-wife-Meredith-
我的第一任妻子 梅瑞狄斯
Alexis' mom.
也就是阿丽克西斯的母亲
And she's thinking About moving back to New York.
她在考虑搬回纽约住
Do you know what that would mean to me?
你知道那对我意味着什么吗
That would be a very special brand of hell-
那将会是一种非常特别的地狱
The hell of a deep-fried twinkie.
煎熬并快乐着
A deep-fried twinkie?
煎熬并快乐着
Yeah, the guilty pleasure
是的 那种罪恶的快♥感♥
That you know is bad for you,
你知道对你自己没好处
So you only do it once
所以你出于新奇
Maybe twice a year for the novelty.
一年会来上一两次
But a deep-fried twinkie every day is-
但每天都煎熬并快乐着真是
Castle!
卡塞尔
Crime scene. Dead body. Little respect here.
犯罪现场 死尸 缺少应有的尊重
I don't think he can hear me.
我想尸体听不到我说话
Okay, how about a little self-respect then?
好 那你多一点自尊总行吧
Fine. Check out his mouth.
算了 检查一下他的口腔
There's probably a little pouch in there.
里面可能会有一个小袋子
How did you know? Open it.
你怎么知道的 打开
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
It's vodun. Vodun?
是伏都教 伏都教
What, is that some kind of "Star Trek" thing?
是不是《星际迷航》一类的玩意儿
No, dude, it's a religion,
不是 老兄 是一种宗教
Practiced primarily in west Africa.
主要在非洲西部流行
What? I read, too.
看什么 我也读书的
The, uh, blood in the bowl-
碗里的血
Most likely animal.
很可能是动物血
Part of the ceremony.
是仪式的一部分
The pouch is an offering to the spirits,
小袋子是对圣灵的供奉
But I don't recognize the symbol.
但是我无法辨认那个符号♥
Well, if you did, you'd be a suspect.
如果你认出来了 你就是嫌疑犯
So how do you know about all this?
你是怎么知道这些东西的
Research for my sixth Derrick Storm novel.
为德里克·斯道姆系列第六本做的调查
"Unholy Storm." Yes, thank you.
《邪恶风暴》 没错 多谢
And, uh, vodun's not just limited to west Africa.
还有 伏都教并不仅限于西非
It's also practiced by Haitian
海地人也有信奉它的
And dominican communities right here in New York.
还有纽约的多米尼加裔社区
Have C.S.U. run the pouch.
让犯罪现场勘查组检查袋子
Have an M.E. Test the blood.
让法医检查血液
And let's get his fingerprints in the system,
在系统里查查指纹
See if there's an I.D.
看看有没有对应的
This ritual-I assume then
这个仪式 我猜
It was done for a specific purpose?
它是为了一个特殊目的而进行的
That's only if you're assuming
前提是你猜想
That the guy doing this was rational.
罪犯还是有理性的
No, no, she's right.
不 她是正确的
It might not make sense to you or me,
或许对你我来说这没有意义
But, uh, if we found out why he did this,
但如果能找到他这么做的原因
We might find your killer.
我们就可能找到凶手
Yeah, that's kinda how we do it.
我们可以说就是这么工作的
Do you still have the research?
你还有那份研究报告吗
As a matter of fact, I do.
事实上 我留着呢
"The purpose of their rituals
"这个仪式的目的
"Was to make contact with the spirits and the spirit world,
"是想与圣灵和圣灵界沟通
"To gain their favor through sacrifice.
"通过祭祀来博得他们的喜爱
"Storm was pretty sure he'd sacrifice anything
"斯道姆很确定 他可以牺牲一切
"When he saw the amulet swaying
"他看着护身符有节奏地
"Rhythmically back and forth
"前后摇摆
Between the woman's bare, glistening breasts."
在女人裸♥露♥而有光泽的两峰之间"
"Unholy storm"?
《邪恶风暴》
You dragged me in here
你把我拖到这里
So that you could read from your own book?
就是为了读你的破书
Hey, there's a lot of good stuff in here,
这书里有很多好东西
And some of it is factual.
其中的一部分是很真实的
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I have a murder to solve.
我还有一个谋杀案要解决
I thought that's what we were doing.
我以为我们就是在解决那个
Okay, look, I'm so-I-I am just kidding.
好吧 我只是 开玩笑
I do have another source.
我还有一份资料
And you call your ex-wife a "deep-fried twinkie."
你居然说你的前妻让你煎熬并快乐着
Oh, trust me-as annoying and intrusive you think I am,
相信我 你都觉得我讨厌又烦人
She is a million times worse.
她比我糟糕一百万倍
What about Alexis?
你考虑过阿丽克西斯吗
Maybe she misses her mom.
也许她很想念母亲
Maybe it would be a good idea to have her back in town.
也许让她回来是个好主意
This once, when Alexis was 9,
有一次 阿丽克西斯九岁的时候
Meredith dropped by to take her out to lunch.
梅瑞狄斯顺路接她去吃午饭
So? In Paris. Paris!
然后呢 去巴黎吃午饭 巴黎
And then she acted like there was nothing wrong.
然后她又表现得跟个没事人似的
She's Auntie Mame on meth.
她是瘾君子玛咪姑妈
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表