Oh, my god.
上帝
This is quite possibly the worst coffee
在我喝过的咖啡里
I've ever tasted.
这个恐怕是最难喝的
It's actually kind of fascinating.
这味道让我印象深刻
It tastes like a monkey peed in battery acid.
像是猴子尿混着电瓶水
Don't you have a book coming out today or something?
你今天就没有新书发♥售♥或其他事做吗
Yeah. So?
有 怎么啦
So? You are watching the paperwork.
怎么啦 你这样盯着我写报告
It's creepy.
相当怪异
Don't you have somewhere else to be?
你难道没有别的地方可去了吗
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
Oh, my gosh. I get it.
天啊 我知道了
You're hiding.
你在逃避
Your book is coming out today, and you are hiding.
今天你的新书发♥售♥ 你躲在这儿
No, hiding would be building a fortress out of my comforter
不 躲避是要用被子筑起堡垒
And then downing a fifth of scotch,
再喝上许多苏格兰威士忌
But apparently that's considered unhealthy
不过显然这样有害健康
I thought that you don't care what people think.
我原以为你不在意别人的想法
I don't... Much
是不 太在意
Beckett. Yeah. Right on my way.
贝克特 好 马上到
A dead body?
发现尸体
Yes!
太棒了
That's the guy?
就是这家伙吗
You heard, huh? Oh, everyone's heard.
听说了 大家都听说了
You really base your next character
你真的把贝克特探长
On Detective Beckett?
作为下本书的原型吗
Every artist needs his muse.
每个艺术家都需要一位女神
Call me a muse again,
再叫我女神
And I will break both your legs, ok?
我就打断你的腿 懂吗
Okay.
懂了
Detective Beckett.
贝克特探长
Jack Livert and Hall Morrison.
杰克·里弗特和哈尔·莫里森
When moving in,
他们搬进来的时候
They saw a worn out rug,
在垃圾箱里
Sticking out at a dumpster
发现一张废弃的地毯
They figured it's their lucky day;
他们原以为今天很走运
They bring it home, only to find surprises inside.
但带回家后 大惊失色
Dead guy in a rug?
地毯居然裹着尸体
Naturally we thought of you.
我们很自然的想到了你
Yeah.
是的
38 calibers, close range, killed him instantly.
点38口径 近距离射击 当场死亡
You got an ID?
有身份证件吗
No, pockets were empty.
没有 口袋是空的
No wallet, no keys, no jewellery.
没有钱包 没有钥匙 也没有首饰
We figured a robbery gone wrong.
我们认为是劫杀
This wasn't a robbery. This wasn't a robbery.
这不是抢劫 这不是抢劫
I rob someone, I'm not gonna stick
如果我要抢劫
Around to wrap them up and throw them away
可不会把尸体包好再扔掉
Blood spatter indicates
血迹喷溅形态表示
He was standing near the rug when he was shot.
他被射杀时站得离地毯很近
Where did they find this?
尸体在哪里发现的
East 3rd, about two blocks away.
东三街 离这儿两个街区
Alright, let's get SUC on the rug.
好 让鉴定科的人来处理地毯
Fibers, blood, identifying marks.
纤维 血迹 能识别的痕迹
Also get a team to the dumpster,
派一组去垃圾箱看看
See if they can dig anything else up.
看能不能挖出点什么来
Lanie, see if you can find an ID. Got it
蕾妮 查查他的身份 收到
Don't bother.
不用了
I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
第一季第四集
灵书妙探
You got something?
发现什么了吗
Jeff Horn, 48, 2 terms City Council Member.
杰夫·霍恩 48岁 两届市议会议员
Friend of yours?
你朋友吗
I recognized him from the bus ads...
我在公交车的广♥告♥上看到过他
He's running for reelection.
他在竞选连任
The press is gonna be all over this.
消息会传得满城风雨
He has a family? Yeah.
他有家人吗 有
Well, let's try to notify 'em before the jackals do.
得赶在狗仔队之前通知他的家人
Mrs. Horn, I know this is difficult,
霍恩夫人 我知道这很难
But when was the last time
但还是要问
You heard from your husband?
你和丈夫最后一次联♥系♥是什么时候
I called him last night around 11:00
昨晚11点我给他打了电♥话♥
He was finishing up a fund-raiser
他刚刚结束竞选筹资
And heading back to the office.
准备回到办公室
Did always work that late?
他总是工作到这么晚吗
During elections.
竞选期间是这样
He believed that it was a politician's obligation
他认为 即使在竞选期间
To get the people's work done,
政♥治♥家的责任也是
Even while running for office
把大家的事情做好
And when he didn't come home?
如果他彻夜不归呢
Well, it wasn't unusual for him
他经常整晚不回家
To crash on his couch instead of coming home,
在办公室的睡沙发
But...when Frank called this morning--
但是 当弗兰克今天早上打来电♥话♥
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank Nesbit, um, Jeff's campaign manager.
弗兰克·内斯比特 杰夫的竞选经理人
How did your husband sound last night?
昨晚你丈夫的声音是怎么样的
What do you mean?
你指什么
Did he seem troubled, like there was something wrong?
他有没有不安 好像出了什么事
No, he seemed happy.
没有 他听起来很开心
It doesn't make any sense.
这根本讲不通
He's a good man and he's a good father,
他是个好人 一个好父亲
And every day he would go out there
他每天出门
And try to make this city a better place every day.
都尽力让这个城市更美好
And for him to die like this...
他就这么走了
Oh, no. What am I supposed to tell my girls?
不 我该怎么跟女儿们说呢
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Why?
很好 怎么了
Can't be easy breaking that kind of news.
通知家属噩耗很不容易
Yeah, well...
没错 那个
Thanks for not making it a joke.
谢谢你没有以此来取笑我
Hey, I'm a wiseass, not a jackass.
我是滑头 可不缺心眼
I didn't know there was a difference.
我觉得没什么区别
So what's your next move?
下一步打算怎么办
Last person to see him alive? Establish a time line?
找他生前最后见的人 还是做行程表
Grab a doughnut? More really bad coffee?
吃点甜甜圈 还是更难喝的咖啡
This, um, female detective of yours,
你写的那个女警官
Exactly how much will she be based on me?
到底有多少成分取材于我
Well, she's not too bright and kind of slutty.
她不太聪明 还有点放荡
Right. So was that wiseass or jackass?
好吧 那她是滑头还是缺心眼呢
Actually, that was jackass.
实际上 她缺心眼
No, honestly, you're not gonna have
不 老实说 你根本没必要
Anything to be embarrassed about,
为此感到尴尬
She's gonna be... She's gonna be really smart,
她聪明过人
Very savvy, haunting good looks,
破案经验丰富 花容月貌
Really good at her job...
工作做得得心应手
And kind of slutty.
也有些放荡
Castle--
卡塞尔
I should really get that.
我得接个电♥话♥
Hello? Oh, sweetheart, I
你好 亲爱的 我
Whoa, mother, slow down. What's wrong?
妈妈 慢点说 出什么事啦
I just wanted to make sure you were all right
我就想确认一下你现在还好吗
Why wouldn't I be all right?
我怎么会不好呢
No one is buying your book.
没有一个人买♥♥你的新书
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I am standing in the middle of the bookstore,
我现在在书店里面
And no one is buying your book.
没有一个人在买♥♥你的书
Okay. What are you doing in a bookstore?
好吧 你在书店干什么
I was hungry. I-I came in for a pastry.
我饿了 进来买♥♥馅饼
And there they were, all your books,
都在那边 你的书
Just... Sitting there.
都只是摆着
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表