With all of his murder scenes
掌握所有的犯罪现场
So we don't miss any.
我们才不会遗漏任何线索
Got any on tape?
有录音版的吗
First victim--Male lawyer.
第一个受害者 男性律师
Second victim-- Female social worker.
第二个受害者 女性社工
Somewhere in these books
这本书的某个地方
Those two are connected.
一定能找到两者的联♥系♥
"From the library of Katherine Beckett."
在凯瑟琳·贝克特的图书馆
Do you have a problem with reading, Ryan?
你有阅读困难吗 赖安
Yo, check it, girl. You're totally a fan.
嘿 帮他检查一下 你是一个大粉丝
Right, of the genre.
对 文艺作品的粉丝
Right, the--the genre.
对 文艺
That's why you're blushing.
所以你脸红了
What are you, 12?
你几岁了 12岁
Profiling indicates a perp with low intelligence,
作案特征显示出一个低智商的罪犯
Someone who has or thinks
确实或者认为
He has a personal relationship with our author.
与我们的作者有私人关系
So that's where we start.
所以我们从这里开始查起
What?
怎么了
I work dead bodies all day.
我整天跟死尸打交道
The last thing I want to do when I go home
回了家
Is read murder books.
最不想看的就关于谋杀的书
Aren't you curious?
难道你就不好奇吗
Curious?
好奇
About how people
关于人
Can do these kinds of things to one another.
怎么能一次又一次做这种事情
Whoever did this read Castle's books,
看了卡塞尔的书
And somewhere in those pages
书上的某个地点
Is the answer to where he'll strike next.
也许就是下一个犯罪地点
Okay.
好吧
Is all that Castle's mail?
这是卡塞尔的全部邮件
His fans love him
他的粉丝很爱他
Almost as much as he loves himself.
几乎跟他自己爱自己一样
Can you take that back to briefing, please?
麻烦你把这些拿回去做简单的介绍
Did we hear back from the lab?
实验室有什么消息吗
Yeah, scene was negative for D.N.A. And prints,
有 现场采集不到任何的DNA和指纹
Just like Fisk.
跟菲斯克的现场一样
The guy's careful.
这家伙很小心
What about Tisdale and Fisk, any connection?
提斯黛尔和菲斯克有什么关系吗
Other than your boy there? No.
跟你的偶像相比吗 没有
What's he doing here?
他在这里做什么
Maybe he likes you.
也许喜欢上你了
Detective Beckett.
贝克特探长
Captain?
队长
Yes, sir?
有什么事吗
Mr. Castle's offered to assist with the investigation.
卡塞尔先生愿意对这次调查提供协助
Really?
是吗
It's the least I can do for the city I love.
这是我能为我所爱的城市做的一点贡献
Considering the nature of the crime scenes,
考虑到犯罪现场的特点
I think it's a good idea.
我认为这是个不错的主意
Sir, can I talk to you for a minute, in private?
长官 我能跟你聊一下吗 私下
Nope.
不
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
No, it's just, uh,
只是
When you're thinking--
你皱眉头的样子
It's cute.
很可爱
I mean not if you were playing poker.
我的意思是不是你在打牌的时候
Then it'd be deadly. But otherwise...
那时候应该很难看 但是
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Shoot.
快说
Why are you here?
你为什么要来这里
You don't care about the victims,
你不在乎那些受害者
So you aren't here for justice.
所以你不是为了正义来的
You don't care that the guy's aping your books,
你不在乎那个家伙模仿你的书
So you aren't here 'cause you're outraged.
所以你也不是因为被激怒了来到这的
So what is it, Rick?
到底是为了什么 里克
Are you here to annoy?
你来捣乱的吗
I'm here for the story.
我来这是为了故事
The story?
故事
Why those people?
为什么会有这样的人
Why those murders?
为什么会有这样的凶手
Sometimes there is no story.
有时候根本就没有故事
Sometimes the guy is just a psychopath.
有时候那些家伙就是精神有问题
There's always a story,
总会有一个故事的
Always a chain of events
总会有一连串的事件
That makes everything make sense.
让所有事情都变得有因可循
Take you, for example.
就拿你来举例
Under normal circumstances
正常情况下
You should not be here.
你应该不会在这里
Most smart, good-looking women
如此聪明 如此美貌的女人
Become lawyers, not cops.
应该是律师 而不是警♥察♥
And yet, here you are.
然而 你在这
Why?
为什么
I don't know, Rick.
我不知道 里克
You're the novelist.
你是小说家
You tell me.
你告诉我
Well, you're not bridge and tunnel.
好 你不是乡巴佬
No trace of the boroughs when you talk,
从你的说话听不出你是哪个区的
So that means Manhattan,
这就是说你是曼哈顿的
That means money.
意味着金钱
You went to college,
你上过大学
Probably a pretty good one.
可能还是一个好大学
You had options.
你有的选择
Yeah, you had lots of options--
对 你有很多选择
Better options,
更好的选择
More socially acceptable options--
更能为社会所接受的选择
And you still chose this.
但你还是选择了这个职业
That tells me something happened.
这就意味着发生了一些事
Not to you.
不是发生在你身上的
No, you're wounded,
不 你受伤了
But you're not that wounded.
但没这么伤
No, it was somebody you cared about.
不 是你在乎的某个人
It was someone you loved.
你深爱的某个人
And you probably could've lived with that,
你很可能一直都活着这种阴影下
But the person responsible was never caught.
但是该抓起来的人还没有抓到
And that, detective Beckett, is why you're here.
这些就是贝克特探长 你在这里的原因
Cute trick.
可爱的推理
But don't think you know me.
但是不要认为你了解我了
The point is, there's always a story.
重要的是 总是会有故事的
You--you just have to find it.
你 你需要去发现它
I think I just did.
我想我发现了
Lab's got lifts off the letter.
实验室任务太多
Whose?
谁的
The system's backlogged.
系统超负荷运行
It'll take a week to run a match.
要一个星期才能完成指纹配对
A week?
一个星期
Welcome to reality, superstar.
欢迎回到现实 超级巨星
Well, never did much like reality.
好 从没做过这么现实的事情
Mayor's office.
市长办公室
Hi, Denise. It's Rick Castle.
你好 丹尼丝 我是里克·卡塞尔
Hi. Yeah, is he in?
你好吗 是的 他在吗
Hold on. Thanks.
你等等 谢谢
Like I said, the mayor's a fan.
我说过 市长是我的粉丝
Rick!
里克
Yo, big cheese. It's Ricky.
嘿 大人物 我是里克
You doing okay? Yeah, of course.
你还好吧 当然
What's up? Well, I don't know where you went.
有什么事吗 我不知道你去哪了
We looked all over for you.
我们到处找你
You took off with that girl.
你被一个女孩带走了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表