Powell.
鲍威尔
Oh, now there was a man.
记得这个人吗
And you had to ruin it.
你可把人家毁了
Who's Powell? That was years ago.
鲍威尔是谁 很多年前的事啦
I'm sure he's forgotten all about that.
他肯定全忘了
Who's Powell?
鲍威尔是谁
Forgotten? You forced him into retirement.
怎么忘 你逼得他隐退江湖
You ruined his life.
毁了他的人生
He threatened to slit your throat.
他威胁要宰了你
Dad, who's Powell?
爸爸 谁是鲍威尔
You remember that character of mine-
记得我小说里有个人物
Um, Bentley Silver?
宾利·西沃
The jewel thief in "Storm Rising"?
《风暴骤起》里面的珠宝大盗
Yeah, I kinda based him on Powell.
某种程度上 以鲍威尔为原型
Kind of? You stole the man's entire life,
某种程度 你盗走了人家的一生
And then your father, genius that he is,
然后你的天才父亲
Thanked him in the acknowledgments,
在致谢里 指名道姓感谢他
Completely blowing his cover.
完全把人家曝了光
Yeah, he can't still be mad.
他不会还在生气的
I'm gonna go see him.
我这就去看看他
Dad!
老爸
No, I'll be okay. Don't worry.
别担心 我不会有事的
I think it'll be fine.
我觉得应该不会出事
If he doesn't slit your throat,
如果他没让你断气
Tell him he owes me an evening at Le Cirque.
提醒他 在马戏团[纽约顶级餐厅]欠我一顿
Dad! Dad!
老爸 老爸
I have been waiting a long time for this, Castle.
为这拳我已经等候多时了 卡塞尔
What can I say, Rick?
怎么说呢 里克
You really had it coming.
你确实欠扁
Yes, I did. Thanks for not killing me.
说得对 多谢放我一条生路
The carpet's an antique...
这条地毯是件古董
Turkish, mid-1600s.
16世纪中期产于土耳其
A blood stain on it would've been a disaster.
沾上一滴血也是重大损失
Besides, I was ready to retire.
还有 我准备洗手不干了
Being a ghost is a young man's game.
当鬼影应该是年轻人的游戏
Good to see you again, old friend.
很高兴再见 老朋友
And you, as well, dear boy.
我也很高兴 亲爱的孩子
Tell me, how is Martha?
玛莎怎么样
Still a one-woman show in search of an audience.
还在上演没有观众的独角戏
She says you owe her an evening at le cirque.
她说 在马戏团餐厅你还欠她一顿
And to what do I owe the pleasure?
我哪会有这种荣幸
You're not planning a sequel, I hope.
不会是你又要写个后续
What's this?
什么东西
Stolen jewelry
失窃的珠宝
From that rash of home invasions.
都是入室盗窃被盗的
So very lovely.
美极了
I was wondering if anyone's tried to fence them.
有没有人要把这些东西出手
I've heard nary a whisper of anything in this range.
圈子里倒是没听到风声
The police are holding a guy named Mitchell.
警方抓到个家伙叫米切尔
Haven't had the pleasures.
没见过
Anything special about these?
它们有什么特别
Anything they have in common?
有共同之处吗
These are hardly everyday wear.
这些珠宝极少佩戴
I suppose one dusts them off
我敢说 不是在特殊场合
For that very special occasion.
这些珠宝不会轻易示人
So then how did our thieves know they were there?
那窃贼怎么知道珠宝藏在哪里
Seeing comes before wanting, Rick.
见财起意 里克
These chaps...
这些家伙
May actually live among their victims
可能就生活在被害人身边
And move through their world.
属于一个圈子
Anything else special about them?
还有什么地方与众不同
Without seeing the scene of the crime,
看不到现场
Anything more would be mere speculation.
一切只是推测而已
Well, the crime scene's all locked and sealed.
犯罪现场已经封锁了
I don't think I could get you in there.
没法让你进去
Let that be the least of our concerns.
不用为此操心
You, uh, don't seem out of practice.
看来 你的技术一点没生疏
Just like riding a bike.
像骑自行车一样
Our thieves used a bump key.
盗贼使用万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
This new generation... How utterly vulgar.
这些晚辈真是粗俗至极
Rick...
里克
You didn't tell me they put her in the safe.
你没说他们把她塞进了保险箱
What's the significance?
重要吗
The significance...
要点在
Is it's unnecessary.
是否有这个必要
It's brutality for brutality's sake.
凶残是因凶残的本质而起
This used to be a gentlemen's game.
这本来是绅士的游戏
We were like ghosts.
我们本来如同鬼影
We could walk through walls and simply disappear.
轻易而举的穿墙而过 来无影去无踪
But whoever did this...
可干出这种事的家伙
They're more like vampires.
更像吸血鬼
Just the blood makes them feel alive.
看到血才有精神
These aren't the sort of chaps
这些人
A fellow in my line of work
不像做我们这行的人
Would care to meet by chance in the dark.
大家避免在黑暗里撞上
How often does that happen?
撞上的次数多吗
More often than you'd think, actually.
要比你想象得多
Ours is a very small community.
我们的活动范围很小
And then what?
碰上了怎么办
In my day,
我那时候
We'd usually come to some sort of an agreement.
彼此间会达成某种默契
You see, there was a code
对职业人士
Of conduct among professionals.
有着行动守则
Powell. Powell.
鲍威尔 鲍威尔
Castle?
卡塞尔
Hey. What's going on?
怎么了
You brought a thief to a crime scene.
你带个盗贼去犯罪现场
It was very helpful.
帮助很大
It was criminal trespassing.
那是擅闯犯罪现场
To-may-toh, to-mah-toh.
没什么差别
Tell your friend to keep up his disappearing act.
告诉你朋友别再现身了
And the next time
如果下次你再去犯罪现场
You show up at a crime scene without me,
没有叫我同行的话
I'll show you how my taser works.
让你尝尝我的泰瑟枪
Promise?
一言为定
So why were you there?
你到那里干什么
Seeing if there's anything I missed.
看看遗漏了什么
So?
所以呢
So?
所以什么
Was there?
有遗漏的地方吗
Did Mitchell make bail yet?
米切尔保释了吗
Paperwork's not done yet.
还差一份书面材料
I'm holding him out of spite.
扣着他就想出口恶气
I want to talk to him.
我想跟他谈谈
Why? We already know he wasn't involved.
为什么 我们都知道他与此无关
Something Powell said.
凭借鲍威尔说的话
I think Mitchell knows more than he's saying.
我觉得米切尔掌握些情况 只是没说出来
And what makes you think he'll share it with us?
那你又凭什么认为他会说出来呢
Not us. Just me.
只是我 而非我们
So what are you?
你是干什么的
A forensic psychiatrist, some kind of profiler?
法医精神病学家 还是心理侧写师
Actually, uh, I'm a writer.
我实际上是个作家
An embedded reporter, huh?
警队的随团记者吗
What, are you gonna make me famous?
想帮我成名吗
Not that kind of writer. I'm a novelist.
不是那种作家 我是小说家
Yeah? Uh, anything that, uh, I might've heard of?
是吗 有没有我可能看过的
Uh... "Storm's Last Stand."
《风暴终焉》
"Storm Season."
《暴风季节》
Derrick Storm?
德里克·斯道姆
Yeah. I love that guy.
是的 我挺喜欢那家伙
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表