Why the hell did you kill him?
为什么非得弄死他
It's a long story, but I'm working on a new one.
说来话长了 我现在在写一部新作
And I gotta tell you, it is very cool.
我得说 那部作品真是不错
But I want to get the details right.
我想写清楚细节
They never get the details right
细节从来都写不对
Not in books, movies.
无论是书里的还是电影的
They always write us as clowns and thugs.
我们总会被描写为流氓强盗
They never stop to think that
他们不曾想过
Maybe we got mortgages, families...
我们也要还贷款和照顾家人
Exactly. Okay, so... In the new book,
确实 那我这新书中
It's about this crew of home invaders,
会写到一伙入室抢劫团伙
Based on the crew we're looking for right now.
以我们正在搜寻的犯罪团伙为原型
I got this one scene where a guy just like you
有个情节是一个像你的角色
Runs into these guys by accident
阴差阳错地撞见了他们
In the middle of a job.
在一次作案过程中
Wouldn't happen to me.
我不会遇到这种事
I'm not doing residentials.
我不会在住♥宅♥区作案
Not at least until you catch these guys.
至少在你把那些人抓起来之前不会
These guys are dark.
那些人都是道上的人
What, you know 'em?
什么 你知道他们是谁吗
Their shot caller came into the bar a few months back
几个月前 他们老大来过酒吧
Looking to put together a crew.
找一些合伙人
Wanted to bring me on, said he had eyes inside
想我要加入 说他有耳目在内
Working up scores for him,
为他策划
Feeding him the glengarry leads-
给他一些重要信息
Items, names, addresses.
行窃物品 姓名 地址
Said that all he needed was one of my bump keys.
他就想要我的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Did you give it to him?
你有给他吗
Yeah, I gave it to him, but just to get rid of him.
是 我给他要是只是为了摆脱他
I wasn't about to join his crew.
我可不打算加入他的团伙
I'll be damned.
真糟糕
Why not? Like I said, these guys were dark.
为什么不 我说了 那些人是道上的人
And I'm a 2-minute man, in and out.
我是速战速决 偷了就走
That's my one hard-and-fast.
这是我个人坚持的原则
But this sadistic whack job?
但是这活太残酷血腥了
Whoa. He said he liked to play
他说他喜欢在吃之前
With his food before he ate it.
戏弄猎物的感觉
All right, this, um, this shot caller...
那这个老大
If I put him in the book,
如果要写进书里
I want it to feel authentic.
就得尽可能地写实
How would you describe him?
那他长成什么样
This is the man who killed her?
这是杀她的凶手吗
We think so.
我们认为是的
We believe he may have had more than just
我们认为他与你妈妈
A passing relationship with your mom.
曾经有过联♥系♥
And he could be anyone. A waiter, dog walker,
他可以是任何人 服务生 遛狗的
Doorman, personal trainer...
门卫 私人教练
No, I don't recognize him.
不 我不认识他
Maybe one of the other victims knows?
也许其他受害人知道
Your mom wear jewelry often?
你妈经常佩戴珠宝吗
No, just to special events.
不 只有重大场合
What kind of special events?
什么样的重大场合
Uh, a fashion show last year...
去年的时装发布会
Gallery openings, fund-raisers...
画廊开业 慈善募捐
My mother loved her causes.
我妈热心于各种活动
You know, opera companies, environmental groups...
比如歌♥剧团 环保组织
Eyes inside.
内部眼线
Why are we doing this again?
我们为什么要重新梳理案情
Well, according to Mitchell,
根据米切尔所说
The shot caller who wanted the bump key
那个要万♥能♥钥♥匙♥的家伙
Had someone feeding him inside information
有眼线可以给他提供
About our victims.
受害者的情况
And Powell says the pieces of jewelry being stolen
鲍威尔也说 被偷的珠宝
Are the kind you save for special occasions.
是为重大场合而珍藏的
Special occasion, like a charity event.
重大场合 比如慈善晚会
So we find an organization
所以我们要找一个组织
That all of our victims supported.
我们所有的受害者都参与其中
And we find our guy.
然后我们就将找到罪犯
Delgado and Pastori both gave
德尔加多和帕斯托利都参加
To the Manhattan opera society.
一个曼哈顿的歌♥剧协会
But not the last two victims.
但是不包括最后两个受害者
I got three families that donated to a.i.d.s. America
三个家庭都捐助了美国艾滋病协会
Delgado, Bruner and Kesler.
德尔加多 布鲁纳和凯斯勒
But not Pastori.
但是没有帕斯托利
Maybe Pastori was a guest
也许帕斯托利是三个受害家庭之一
Of one of the other three victims.
邀请的客人
No, none of the families knew each other.
不 这些家庭互不相识
Wait a second. M.A.D.T.-
等等 大都会剧院
That's the Metropolitan American Dance Theater.
就是美国大都会歌♥舞剧院
Metropolitan American Dance Theater.
美国大都会歌♥舞剧院
Metro American Dance...M.A.D.T.
美国大都会歌♥舞剧院
That's the non-Profit our invaders are profiting from.
这就是 嫌犯从中获利的 那个非盈利性机构
Find out who was in charge
去查谁是负责人
And how I can find them. Right on.
和联♥系♥方式 立刻查
There she is.
查到了
Anne Greene, the company's director.
安妮·格林 公♥司♥负责人
She can invade my home anytime.
她随时可能入侵我家
Yeah,oh. She is in on it,
如果她有参与
She's doing it purely for kicks.
也只是为了取乐
Textile heiress, no record and clean dmv.
纺织业继承人 没有前科
White centerpieces go on angel tables.
白色的放在天使装饰的桌上
Red centerpieces go on sponsor tables.
红色的放在赞助者席上
Ms. Greene, I'm detective Beckett,
格林小姐 我是贝克特探长
And this is Ricky? Ricky castle?
这位是 里奇 里奇·卡塞尔
I've heard perfectly all of things about you
我听过你不少事迹呢
From my friend Cheney. Cheney?
从我朋友切尼那听说 切尼
Tall, brunette, aftermarket nose.
高个 浅褐色皮肤 人工鼻梁
Cheney... Of course. How is Cheney?
切尼 想起来了 她还好吗
Oh, I hear she's a great scandal in st. Moritz.
我听说她在圣莫里茨[瑞士]绯闻不断
Oh. And you?
那你呢
Currently between scandals, actually.
目前正好单身
Oh, you two aren't...
那你们不是
Not yet. No.
还不是 不是
Never. In fact, um, Ricky here is assisting me
永远不可能 其实里奇只是协助我
With a homicide investigation.
调查一桩谋杀案
How exciting.
真刺♥激♥
Yes, and it involves your organization.
不错 现在案子跟你的组织有关了
All of our employees go through
我们所有的雇员都经过了
An extensive background check.
严格的背景核查
I can assure you
我可以保证
None of them are involved.
他们不会牵涉其中的
I'm still gonna need a list of the employees
我还是需要你提供一份雇员名册
Who had access to donor records. Of course.
可以接触到捐资者记录的雇员 好吧
Detective, I'm sure this is all a coincidence.
探长 我觉得这都是巧合
Unfortunately, I'm not, and that's why
但是 我并不这么觉得 所以
I'm gonna need a copy of your donor list.
我仍需要一份捐助者名单副本
That may be a problem.
这就有问题了
The people who give publicly, they're not an issue.
有些人的身份是公开的 那还没问题
But some of our donors cherish their anonymity.
但是我们有些捐助者是匿名的
We're contractually obligated to protect that.
我们是要依约保守秘密
What about their lives?
那不管他们死活吗
Do your donors cherish those, as well?
你的捐助者也不在乎性命吗
I assure you, my office will contact each of them
我保证 我的员工会联络每个捐助者
And alert them to the situation.
并提醒他们注意安全
I'd really like to contact them myself.
我想我可以去负责通知他们
I'm sorry, detective, but my hands are tied.
我很抱歉 探长 我没有这个权利
If you want my confidential donor list,
如果你想要我们的保密名册
You're gonna need a court order.
你要拿到法庭许可令
Awkward.
尴尬
We ran employees and volunteers.
我们调查了雇员和志愿者
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表