From getting busted. See, technically,
从技术层面上讲
It's not an imitation. It's a homage.
这不算是对名牌的仿冒 而是致敬
A "homage." Right.
致敬 说得好
You ladies picking out something
两位女士
Pretty for yourselves?
选好商品了吗
You got the warrant? Which one is it?
带搜查证了吗 哪一间
This place has been trashed.
这里已经被翻得乱七八糟
You guys, same Chanel bags.
伙计们 同样的香奈尔包包
That's weird-Shredded, like our victim's purse.
很奇怪 跟受害人的皮包一样都被剪烂了
Maybe Darcy wasn't using it to defend herself.
也许达茜当时不是用皮包自卫的
Beckett.
贝克特
This one looks different.
这个有所不同
It doesn't look like the ones that we found
和我们在受害人嘴里发现的
In the other victims' mouths.
不太一样
I've seen this symbol before.
我以前见过这种标志
That's the symbol for death.
这是死亡的标志
Why would a guy mark his own stall
那家伙为什么在自己的店里
With the death symbol?
画个死亡的标志
He wouldn't.
不是他画的
The symbol was meant for him.
这标志是送给他的
Charles Oni's been marked for death.
查尔斯·奥尼被人画上了死亡记号♥
The linings have all been cut out.
内衬都被剪开了
All of this stuff is imported, right? Yeah.
这些都是进口来的 对吧 是的
You know, knockoffs would be
要知道 冒牌货是
The perfect delivery system for a smuggler.
走私贩子的最佳运输渠道
Yeah, but what are they smuggling?
他们走私什么呢
The only person who can tell us that
那个被画上死亡记号♥的家伙
Has been marked for death.
是唯一能回答问题的人
Well, if he is still alive,
如果他尚在人间
He doesn't have any incentive to stick around.
应该不会留在本地
Castle?
卡塞尔
Where's he going?
他要去哪里
Notify passport control.
通知出入境处
Get 'em the sketch of Oni and tell 'em
把奥尼的画像传给他们
To put his name and aliases on the no-fly list.
让他们把他的名字或化名 都列入禁飞名单
You got it, boss.
明白 头儿
Castle?
卡塞尔
Castle! I'm on TV.
卡塞尔 我上电视了
Are you having a breakdown?
你神经失常吗
Not a breakdown. A breakthrough.
没有 只是有重大突破
And I really am ruggedly handsome, am I?
我真是英俊得要命 是吧
I'm waiting for the breakthrough.
快说你的重大突破
Look behind me. If that camera's recording...
看看身后 如果那台摄像机一直开着
Then we'd be able to see who trashed the stall.
我们就能知道是谁砸了店面
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
People like to see themselves on television.
大家都喜欢看见自己上电视
I mean, you would not believe
人们在摄像机前干的那些事
The things people do in front of a camera.
说了可能你都不信
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Like, this one chick, she's standing there
有个小妞正好站在
Right in front of the store,
那家店的前面
And she starts to take off her, uh-
接着 开始脱她的
Just show us the recordings
你只要把前几天的录像
From the past couple of days, okay?
给我们就可以 听见了吗
Her blood sugar gets low,
血糖降低
She gets a little cranky.
她就会暴躁起来
Zip it... kitten.
闭嘴 小猫仔
I'm sorry, but I can't show you the recording.
很抱歉 我给不了你们录像
You need a warrant?
还要搜查证吗
Wouldn't help. Sold it.
没用 已经卖♥♥了
Sold the camera in the window?
橱窗里的摄像机卖♥♥了吗
Some guy rolls in here yesterday,
昨天有个人进来
Asked for that one specifically.
非要那台不可
I told him we got others, ones with boxes.
我说还有别的摄像机 带包装的
But he wants the one in the window.
但是 他只要橱窗里那台
What does he look like?
他长什么样子
6', big, black, had an accent.
6英尺高 大块头 黑人有口音
Was it him?
是他吗
No, he owns the stall across the street.
不是他 这人是街对面的店主
You know him?
你们认识吗
We say hi. But this guy- He seemed, uh, heavy.
打过招呼 但这家伙看起来 很有分量
Not in the physical sense-
不是说身体上的
Just something about him, you know?
他有那么股劲儿 明白吗
Like he'd seen things, bad things.
一看就像干过什么 坏事之类的
What else?
还有什么
He paid cash-retail.
他付的现金
I mean, at my prices?
我要多少 给多少
He didn't even try to negotiate once.
甚至都没有还价
Would you be willing to
你是否愿意跟警方合作
Work with a police sketch artist?
做一张他的画像
Wouldn't a real picture be better?
真人照片不是更好吗
You said that
你不是说
He took the camera and the recordings.
他把摄像机和录像带都带走了
Lady, this is an electronics store.
女士 这可是电子产品商店
I got cameras all over this place.
这里到处都是摄像机
Yeah, he does look like the kind of guy
对对 他像那种
Who'd paint a death symbol on your floor.
在你家地板上画死亡记号♥的人
What I don't get is,
让我不明白的是
Why would he want the camera?
他要那台摄像机干什么呢
'Cause he had the same idea we did.
和我们目的一样
We wanted the camera
我们要那台机子
Because we wanted to find him.
是想找到他
Well, what was he looking for?
那他在找什么呢
And what was inside the purses?
还有 包里到底有什么
Esposito. Yeah. Really?
埃斯波西托 是我 真的
When? No, no, no. Absolutely.
什么时候 不不 完全可以
Bring him in.
把他带来
T.S.A. just pulled Charles Oni out of
运输安全管理局刚刚用我们的画像
The security line at J.F.K. Off our sketch.
在肯尼迪机场的安检处抓到查尔斯·奥尼
Good call, bro. Thank you.
老兄 干得漂亮 多谢
Where was he going?
他准备去哪里
Nigeria. Under the name Robert Burnett.
尼日利亚 用假名罗伯特·贝纳特
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
I was going home to visit my family.
我准备回家探亲
Then why'd you only have a one-Way ticket?
为什么只买♥♥单程票
My mother is ill.
我母亲病了
I did not know when I'd be returning.
不知道什么时候能回来
Must be nice, being able to see your mother,
能够去探望自己的母亲 多幸福
Something that Jamal Buonsi
可是贾马尔·伯奥斯
Will never get a chance to do.
永远没机会回家探亲了
We know that you are involved
我们掌握到
In both of these murders.
你与这两起凶杀案都有关系
Azi- the man that you intimidated into finding Jamal
阿齐兹 那个受你威逼去寻找贾马尔的人
He is very eager to testify against you.
迫切地希望指证你
Apparently, he takes his religious beliefs
很显然 他对自己的信仰
Very seriously.
非常虔诚
Doesn't believe Voodoo
他可不相信
Should be used to kill people.
伏都教是用来杀人的工具
I didn't kill anyone.
我没杀人
Then why were you looking for Jamal?
那为什么要找贾马尔
Tell me something- What's in the purse?
告诉我 包里有什么
What are you smuggling, Mr. Oni?
奥尼先生 你在走私什么
I want a lawyer.
我需要律师
Are you sure? Because if you get a lawyer,
想清楚了吗 一旦把律师叫来
You'll be out of here in about an hour,
你一小时后就得离开这里
And I won't let you leave town,
我不会让你出城
And that's exactly what you want, isn't it,
可是你却很想
To leave town?
离开这儿 对吗
You scare a lot of people, Mr. Oni-
奥尼先生 许多人怕你
Immigrants, illegals.
非法移♥民♥ 做非法勾当的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表