I... I don't know. I was in my room.
我不知道 我当时在房♥里
How was your date when you finally came out
当你出现后 你的男友怎样
You know what. Now that you mention it, he looked terrified.
经你提起 他好像挺害怕的
And this whole time, I thought he was scared of me.
我一直以为他怕我
Nope. And now it's my turn.
不是 现在到我出手了
What are you planning?
你打算怎么做
Something be fitting name the Castle.
符合我卡塞尔风格的事
Yo, you're never gonna believe this.
你们一定不会相信的
What'd you find? That account the money was wired from?
发现什么 猜猜看汇款帐号♥
It belongs to the U.S. Attorney's office.
来自美国司法部
Whatever the procedure was, uncle Sam paid for it.
不知道是什么手术 是政♥府♥买♥♥单
I guess we can rule out boob job.
肯定不是隆胸手术
Why would the D.O.J. pay for a cosmetic procedure?
为什么司法部要为整容手术买♥♥单呢
There's only one reason- to change someone's identity.
唯一原因 替某人改头换面
So you think the guy was in witness protection?
你觉得神秘人是受保护证人
If Dr. Leeds was tortured, I think our killer is trying to find this guy.
利兹医生受折磨而死 凶手要找神秘人
Then we better find him first.
那我们要抢先找到他
How do you find someone who's in witness protection?
你怎么找受保护证人
We ask the people who were protecting him
问保护他的人
Ask "hard candy"? Good luck.
问“硬糖” 祝你好运
Hard-hard candy?
"硬糖"是谁
Assistant U.S. Attorney Candace Robinson.
坎迪斯·罗宾逊 联邦助理检察长
She makes mobsters cry.
让歹徒大哭的人
I'm sorry, detective, but you must know that
抱歉 探长 但你知道
Information on a protected witness is confidential.
受保护证人的资料是绝密的
Whether or not you have proof that we employed Dr. Leeds
就算你有我们雇佣利兹医生的证据
Or whether or not you have proof that an operation to pay
也就算你们有动手术的证据
Is irrelevant.
都与我无关
Not to my victim it's not.
与我的受害人有关
Not to his family
与他的家人有关
And certainly not to his fiance.
与他的未婚妻有关
They were planning a life together that they will never have.
他们打算厮守终生 但已经没有机会
Look, I am not unsympathetic to your situation,
我很同情你的处境
But we all have our jobs to do.
但我们都有自己的本职工作
Ms. Robinson, doesn't it matter to you
罗宾逊小姐
That the man that you employed was killed
你雇的医生被杀了
And whoever murdered him might be looking for your witness?
凶手很可能在找你的证人
Detective,
探长
You are asking me to expose a witness
你想我透露的是
During an ongoing federal investigation,
一个正在接受联邦调查的证人
And I am telling you, that is not going to happen.
告诉你 这是不可能的
So what now? This witness of theirs is key.
现在怎么办 这个证人是关键
Without knowing who he is
不知道证人身份
Or who's after him,
也不知道谁在追杀他
There's no way of getting to the next step.
无法安排下一步行动
There's another way
还有个办法
We could figure out who that witness is. Yeah? How?
能确定证人身份 可以吗 怎么做
Candace Robinson's office deals almost exclusively
坎迪斯·罗宾逊办公室几乎只负责
With organized crime. So?
有组织罪案 所以呢
So what if we ask the other side?
如果问问对方呢
You want to ask the mob who the witness is?
你想问黑社会谁是证人
Clearly, they already know who he is
他们显然知道他是谁
If they're trying to kill him.
要不怎么追杀他
Like you said, he's got to be a significant witness
正如你所言 他肯定是要案的
In a pretty big case. So what do we do, hop in the car,
重要证人 那怎么做 跳上车
Drive down to the bada bing?
直接开到巴达冰[电影《黑道家族》中脱衣舞俱乐部]
I know a guy. He owes me a favor.
我认识个家伙 他欠我一个人情
You "know a guy"? What is this, a Mamet play?
你"认识个家伙" 你以为这是梅特的戏吗
From the early days of Derrick storm.
德里克·斯道姆年轻的时候
He's a capo with one of the families.
他就是黑道家族的首领
He's actually pretty nice. For a criminal.
其实他人挺好的 你在说犯罪分子
I'm just saying, maybe he knows something.
我就是说 也许他知道什么呢
Maybe he can tell us something the feds won't.
他的料连联邦探员都未必知道
I keep forgetting you read plays.
我总是忘记你常读戏剧
I'm-I'm a friend!
我不是坏人 是朋友
I'm a friend. Sal?
是朋友 萨尔
Take him out back. Kill him.
从后面带出去 解决掉
Sal, whoa! Oh! Sal! Whoa, you're go-
萨尔 你不会
It's...it's me, buddy.
是我 哥们儿
Vito! Vito, wait! Vito, wait!
等等 维托
Hold up. I was just messing with him.
等等 就是给他个警告
Sorry, man.
抱歉 兄弟
Not funny, Sal.
萨尔 这可不好笑
Oh, you're right. No, it wasn't funny.
说得对 不好笑
It was frickin' hilarious!
是极度好笑
Richard frickin' Castle-
理查德·卡塞尔
Master of the macabre. Ha.
恐怖大♥师♥
What brings you down off your cloud of money?
什么风把你带来寒舍了
Thank you.
谢谢
The guy you're talkin' about-
你说的那家伙
He worked for the Spolano family.
在斯普拉诺家手下做事
Jimmy "the rat" Moran. He was an underboss.
老鼠吉米·莫然 是二当家
He was a favorite of the old man's, but he got
老头最器重他 但是
Squeezed out by junior when the old man bit it.
老头下台后 他被少爷排挤
Rumor has it that he turned state's a few months ago,
传闻说几个月前他咸鱼翻身
And the Spolanos are running scared.
斯普拉诺家惊慌失措
Apparently, Moran's got it all- Bills of lading, calendars,
莫然似乎手握装载账单 日历
Ledgers, the whole shooting match.
账簿 什么都有
Enough to take down all the top guys.
足够把老大们都拉下水
Well, no wonder he wanted to change his face.
难怪他要改头换面
Hey, if they got to the surgeon,
不过 既然他们已经找到了医生
It's only a matter of time before they get to him.
找到他是早晚的问题
When I wrote "Storm Warning" Oh, I love that book.
写《斯道姆之警告》时 爱死那本书了
Thank you.
谢谢
You told me that certain mob hit men
你说过某些职业杀手
Have signature styles or weapons. That's right.
有标志性的杀人手法或武器 没错
Okay, well, this killer used a plastic bag with duct tape
这个杀手用塑料袋和喉管胶布
To suffocate his victim.
使死者窒息而亡
Does that sound like anyone you know?
听说过这样的杀手吗
You'd have to ask the Spolanos about that one.
这点你得问斯普拉诺家的人了
Yeah, I don't think they'd like that.
不过我觉得他们不会说的
Heh. Probably not.
的确
I bet you I know somebody else who might know. Who?
但你肯定认识其他知道答案的人 谁
Jimmy the rat.
老鼠吉米
Jimmy "the rat" Moran, A.K.A. Jimmy pretty.
老鼠吉米·莫然 警方重点对象
He's been linked to gambling, loan sharking
他曾涉及赌博 放高♥利♥贷♥
And extortion schemes.
以及勒索
You know, you want a guy to be loyal,
想要手下忠诚
You probably shouldn't nickname him "the rat."
就不该给他取老鼠这个绰号♥
Okay, let's start off by digging up
我们从斯普拉诺家族
All known associates of the Spolano family.
已知关系人着手调查
Yeah, sure, and while we're at it,
当然 查案时
We'll just bang our heads against a brick wall,
我们直接拿头撞墙
You know, just for fun.
多好玩
Professional hits are the hardest to close.
职业杀手根本难以接近
Because of the anonymous nature of the murders, the usual rules
因为凶手匿名
Like motive and relationship to victim don't apply.
从动机和关系着手并不起作用
We need to talk to Moran. Gotta see what he knows.
审问莫然 看他知道些什么
What makes you think your friend "hard candy"
何以确信"硬糖"朋友
Is going to cooperate with you now?
会和警方合作呢
You have your sources. I have mine.
你有线人 我也有
Oh, it's not your ex-boyfriend, is it?
是前任男友 对吗
Mr. FBI-Tall, brooding and judgmental?
联邦探员 高大爱沉思 冲动武断
Why, yes, in fact, it is. Is that a problem? No. Not for me.
算是事实 有问题吗 我没问题
But then again, I'm not the one He's trying to get back together with.
说起来 他又不是来找我复合
Well, this is a nice surprise.
真是美妙的惊喜
Yeah? Hopefully, this is a nice surprise as well.
是吗 希望这也是美妙的惊喜
Sprinkles. Am I really that predictable?
思缤客[著名蛋糕店] 我真的是一成不变
Well, maybe I just know you too well.
我就是太了解你
I mean, we did date once.
毕竟我们约会过
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表