Is Alexis home?
阿丽克西斯在家吗
She's upstairs.
在楼上呢
I'm feeling a deep-Seated need for a hug.
我迫切需要一个拥抱
Perfectly understandable.
完全理解
After all, we are pod-Mates.
毕竟 我们都是豆荚里的豆子
Another martha-Ism. I call it the peapod bond--
也是玛莎主义 我称之为豆荚纽带
You know, the bond that exists between parent and child--
就是那种父母跟孩子之间的纽带
You and me, you and Alexis.
你和我 你和阿丽克西斯
We're all peas in a pod, and whether we like it or not,
不管喜不喜欢 我们都是豆荚里的豆子
Everyone who's ever had a child is in the pod forever.
只要有孩子 就是豆荚里的豆子
The peapod bond.
豆荚纽带
Alexis! Thank you, mother.
阿丽克西斯 谢谢你 妈
I'll deduct my session fee from your rent.
我的指导费就从租金里扣吧
You might want to consider the year-long package.
或许你应该考虑订购全年课程
It's a bargain!
价钱好商量
What was that for?
这什么意思
Just a peapod thing.
只是豆荚问题
Gram will explain.
让奶奶解释会给你听
Hey.
你好
Hey, yourself. Want some?
你也好 来点吗
Yeah, thanks.
好啊 谢谢
So I just got word from my guys,
我的人刚才说
And Ellers is a dead end.
艾勒斯那边没得可查了
The owner over at Paradise Diner on East 62nd vouched
第62东大街天国餐厅的老板证实了
That he was having his usual poached eggs this morning.
他今早照常在他店里吃荷包蛋
Would have been too easy, right?
也太简单了 是吧
Or over easy?
或者说 过于简单
That's like something Castle would say.
听起来像卡塞尔的语气
You like him.
你喜欢他
No, I just, um...
不 我只是...
I don't know.
说不好
I think he's interesting.
我觉得他很有趣
So you're not...
看来你们还没..
Together? No.
走到一起吗 没有
I meant to call.
我本想给你打电♥话♥
Must have picked up the phone a dozen times.
几十次电♥话♥都拿起来了
Yeah, I know. You meant to do a lot of things.
我明白 你本想做很多事
That's why you left, remember?
所以就走了 记得吗
Boston was a great opportunity.
当时波士顿那里对我来说机会难得
I'm not saying that it wasn't.
我没否认
I'm just saying, it was a choice...
我只是说 你当时做出了选择
That didn't include me.
而我并非你的选择
You could have come.
你本可以一起去
And then done what?
去了干什么呢
Join the Boston P.D., and then you have to move to Phoenix
去波士顿当警♥察♥ 然后你又搬到凤♥凰♥城
And then Cleveland, and then you're back here?
然后克里夫兰 然后又回到这儿吗
I mean, we both know what that life is all about.
我是说 你我都清楚那是什么样的日子
Didn't stop me from missing you,
可这样我也一直想你
Missing us.
想我们
Sundays in the park...
公园里度过的那些星期天
Those ridiculous neon ice skates at Rockefeller Center.
还有洛克菲勒中心滑稽的溜冰鞋
I will have you know that those ice skates are awesome.
我跟你说 那些溜冰鞋很棒的
It wasn't the skates.
冰鞋并不是重点
Will, I--I'm...
威尔 我
Oh! I thought cops and feds hated each other.
我还以为警♥察♥和特工不共戴天呢
They say justice never sleeps. I think I know why.
人说正义永不灭 我想我知道原因了
We were just, uh Being consenting adults.
我们只是 大家都是成年人
I'm not judging.
我无意评判
I thought I told you to go home.
我记得让你回家了呀
I did go home,
我确实回家了
But then my mother told me something that couldn't wait.
不过我母亲提醒了我一件要紧的事
You live with your mother?
你和你妈一起住
Yeah, apparently, we're peas in a pod.
没错 很明显我们都是豆荚里的豆子
But the important point is, Angela is adopted.
重点是 安吉拉是收养的
So?
所以呢
So prior to giving up her baby,
所以在送出孩子之前
The birth mother would have been given background on the Candelas,
生母是要了解收养家庭的情况
Specifically their ability to support the child.
尤其是抚养能力
Knowledge of their finances.
你是指财政情况
Really, Kate,
实话说 凯特
We're gonna waste time on the insights of Nancy Drew here?
我们还得费时听南希·珠尔[电影《少女神探》主角]的意见吗
Is that supposed to be an insult?
这算侮辱吗
Because Nancy Drew solved every case.
南希·珠尔可是破了所有的案件
Look, okay, and I'm quoting here,
听着 我来引用一下这句话
"When a child's life is at stake,
孩子危在旦夕时
We have to be sure,
必须要查清楚
Which means we have to question everything we think we know."
我们必须查证我们想当然的事
I was a junior in high school.
我当时在上高中
What was I gonna do with a baby?
能拿孩子怎么办呢
It's been two years, Miss Gomez.
已经过去两年了 戈麦斯小姐
Two years is still a long time
两年的时间足够让你
To think about a decision you made when you were 16.
好好反思自己16岁时做的决定了
What am I doing here? What is this about?
你们找我来干什么 要谈什么呀
We're talking about the baby
我们要谈谈你的孩子
and your regretting your decision.
还有你把孩子送人之后的悔意
My decision?
悔意
I don't regret my decision.
我没有后悔过
Then why did you try to find her?
那你为什么还想找她
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
This is a petition that you filed with the adoption agency a couple of months ago.
这是数月前你在领养机构填写的申请书
It's a form requesting the identity of the adoptive parents of Angela.
要求了解安吉拉的养父母
A signed form. No.
有你的签名 我没签过
That's not my signature. Lucia, I'm not
那不是我签的 露西娅 我不是
No, really. Look, you can see for yourself.
真的不是 给 你自己看
That's not my signature.
那不是我的签名
Why? What's going on?
怎么了 出什么事了吗
What happened to her?
她怎么了
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Did anyone in your family object to you giving up your baby?
你家里有人反对放弃这个孩子吗
No, no one. My-- My mom even helped me with it.
没有 我妈妈还一直帮我
And the father?
孩子的生父吗
Juan?
胡安
He was in Iraq when I had her,
我怀孕时他在伊♥拉♥克♥
But we talked about it.
但我们谈过的
He was cool.
他没什么意见
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
He still in iraq?
他还在伊♥拉♥克♥吗
No, he got back a couple months ago.
不 几个月前回来了
Juan Restrepo?
胡安·雷斯特雷波
NYPD. We'd like to ask you some--
纽约警局 我们想问你一些...
Go, go, go, go! Hey!
快点 快 站住
Freeze! Hands up!
不许动 举起手来
Freeze!
不许动
Keep your hands up!
举起手来
On the ground. On the ground!
趴下 听到没有
Hit the ground!
趴下
Look, in my neighborhood,
住在我们那里的人
When you see a cop, that's what you do.
看见警♥察♥都这种反应
What? No, uh, good cop/bad fed?
怎么 好警♥察♥还是烂特工
The guy did two tours in the Gulf.
那家伙曾在海湾地区服役两届
I go over there, he'd turn it into a pissing match.
我过去会惹火他的
But Kate, she's got a way of sneaking up on people.
但是凯特却懂得接近别人
You mean like last night?
你是说就像昨晚一样吗
Can you believe this?
难以置信
Dude details cars for a living.
那家伙以车内装饰为生
You'd think he'd have a little more pride in his ride.
我还以为他会把自己的车好好收拾下
I'm just saying,
我只是想说
It looked like quite a kiss.
吻得够深情的
You jealous, Castle? Me?
卡塞尔 吃醋了 我
No, but you have to admit... I was right.
没有 但是你不得不承认 我正中要害
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表