So he made me to show him how to invoke the spirits.
他让我告诉他 如何请神
What did Jamal take?
贾马尔拿了他什么东西
Oni didn't say.
奥尼没说
Why didn't you ask?
你怎么不问问呢
'Cause I was scared.
我被吓坏了
Because he would've killed me.
他会杀了我的
The only reason I am telling you this now
我和你们说这些只不过因为
Is because Jamal was a friend.
贾马尔是我的哥们儿
He did not deserve to die like that.
他不应该就这么死了
Oni was wrong.
奥尼是不可饶恕的
City records show no vendor's license
档案中心并没有找到
For a Charles Oni on Canal street.
查尔斯·奥尼在运河街上的营业记录
Well, the guy's exploiting illegals.
显然是违法经营
I doubt he's gonna use his real name.
我怀疑他用的根本不是真名
Clearly not.
肯定不是
The apartment is owned by a Robert Burnett.
那房♥子的房♥东是罗伯特·贝纳特
No listing in the tri-state area,
全市都查不到记录
And the address is a P.O. Box in Jersey.
而且他的邮箱地址在新泽西
Yo, yo, law firm's a dead end.
那家法律公♥司♥的线索断了
They've never heard of anyone named Jamal Buonsi,
他们从没听说过叫贾马尔·伯奥斯的
And there was nothing suspicious in Darcy's client list.
从达茜的客户名单上也找不出任何疑点
That's perfect,
太棒了
'Cause our suspect's never heard of Darcy Cho.
因为嫌犯也从没听过达茜·曹
We still have no idea what our two victims
我们还是不知道
What our two victims have in common.
这两个受害人有何联♥系♥
Excuse me, ma'am. No, I’m not gonna wait downstairs.
抱歉 女士 我不要在楼下等
Do you have any idea who pays your salary?
你知不知道你的薪水是谁发的
Me and my taxes.
我可是纳税人
Is that Uh, yep.
那是 没错
Richard! Over here!
理查德 我在这儿
Deepfried twinkie? Afraid so.
煎熬并快乐着 应该是
Meredith! What a surprise.
梅瑞狄斯 好惊喜啊
I know. Isn't it great?
怎么样 意外吧
In L.A., no one ever just stops by.
在洛杉矶 可没人会串门儿
Don't you just love this town?
谁能不爱上这里啊
More and more by the minute.
越来越爱了
Uh, Meredith, these are detectives Ryan, Esposito
梅瑞狄斯 莱恩警官 埃斯波西托警官
And detective Beckett.
还有贝克特探长
Oh, Beckett your new muse.
贝克特 你的新灵感
Alexis told me all about it,
阿丽克西斯把什么都告诉我了
And I simply had to stop by.
所以我就简单来探个班
You know, I was his inspiration once.
要知道 我也曾是他的创作灵感
Were you now?
是啊
Still am, from time to time. Right, kitten?
现在还经常是呢 对不对 小猫仔
Kitten?
小猫仔
I had this dream once,
我梦见过这样的场景
Only I was naked and far less embarrassed.
不过梦里我是裸体 也没这么丢人
Anyway, we were in the neighborhood
反正我们就在附近
And I have a dinner tonight, so I thought I would
正好今晚约了人吃晚餐 所以我想
Drop Alexis here instead of
来这儿把阿丽克西斯交给你
Schlepping all the way downtown.
而不是带着她去市中心
Is that S.J.P.'S purse? S.J.P.?
那不是莎杰帕的包吗 莎杰帕
Sarah Jessica Parker.
莎拉·杰西卡·帕克(欲望都市女主之一)
She wore one just like it to the Armani show in Milan.
在米兰的阿玛尼时装秀上 她用过一次
It was on 'fashion scoop daily' last week.
《每日独家时尚》上周有介绍
Well, actually, this purse belongs to one of our victims.
其实这个包是一个受害者的
Oh, that is so tragic.
天啊 这太悲惨了
More tragic, of course, if it'd been the real thing.
如果这是正品 那就更悲惨了
But... Still. What, are you saying this was fake?
但这并非正品 这是假货吗
Well, look at the leather and the stitching.
看它的皮质和做工
It's totally a knockoff. I mean, it's good enough
这绝对是冒牌货 还不错
To fool the untrained shopper,
但也就能骗骗不识货的人
But I have a retail eye. Canal Street.
但绝对骗不到我 运河街
Canal's where they sell the knockoffs-watches, luggage.
那里都是卖♥♥冒牌手表 行李箱什么的
And handbags. Darcy's office is right near Canal.
还有手提包 达茜办公室里那很近
If she was gonna buy a designer knockoff...
如果她要买♥♥什么冒牌货的话
She might've got it from the stall where Jamal works.
她有可能会去贾马尔那儿
Oni's stall. That's what connects our two victims.
奥尼的店里 这就是两个受害者的联♥系♥
Get a sketch from Azi.
根据阿齐兹的话做嫌犯画像
Maybe one of the other vendors
也许其他的商贩
Will be able to I.D. Oni's stall. You got it, boss.
可以认出奥尼来 是的 长官
See? I always was your lucky charm.
看见了吗 我就是你的幸运符
Just think of the things we'll do once I move back.
想起来这些 我就舍不得回去
That's Oni. That's Oni
这就是奥尼 就是他
Charles Oni.
查尔斯·奥尼
Now we have a face to go with the name.
现在画像也有了
Someone on Canal Street's gotta know this guy.
运河街会有人认识他的
Where's Castle?
卡塞尔去哪儿了
He went home.
回家了
Deep-fried twinkie, huh?
因为那个煎熬并快乐着
I didn't ask.
我问这干什么
Why don't you get a corkboard
你为什么不弄一个白板呢
Like a normal person?
像个正常人一样
Why don't you knock like a normal person?
你为什么不像正常人那样敲门呢
You know Meredith
你知道吗 今天梅瑞狄斯
Kidnapped Alexis from school today?
在学校绑♥架♥了阿丽克西斯
And we all paid a hefty ransom.
我们支付了巨额赎金
It's outrageous.
耸人听闻
You remember your touring production
还记得 你巡回表演
Of "A Chorus Line"?
《歌♥舞线上》那出剧吗
I almost had to repeat fifth grade.
害得我在五年级差点留级
Oh, that was different.
那可不一样
I was working and trying to be a mother.
我当时既要工作 又要尽好母亲之职
I wasn't just waltzing into town like a diva,
没有装成女主角 在城里漫无目的闲逛
Disrupting everybody's life.
搅得所有人不得安宁
That's who she is. You know that.
你很清楚 她就是那种人
Have you considered what it's going to be like
有没有想过 如果让梅瑞狄斯回到纽约
Having Meredith back in New York,
生活会变成什么样子
How it's going to affect you?
你会受到什么影响
You mean how it's going to affect you.
你是说自己会受到什么影响吧
All of us, actually.
应该是我们大家
Well, what do you want me to do, mother?
妈妈 你让我怎么办呢
It's not like I could ban her from New York.
我不可能禁止她搬回纽约
And this whole theater thing- It's ridiculous.
有关剧院的整件事 简直是无稽之谈
You know she hasn't landed a role in months?
她已经好几个月没接到角色
That's right. I made a couple of calls.
是的 我确实打了几个电♥话♥
Why do you think she's moving back to New York?
你有没有想过 她为什么搬回纽约
She can't get arrested in LA.
她在洛杉矶根本站不住脚
I wonder if she could get arrested in New York.
她也不一定能在纽约站住脚
I know people now.
我知道现在的人
And does she honestly think that she's just gonna
她是不是真的以为
Show up with a reel of, what,
在《听吉姆说》里
"According to Jim" guest spots,
客串个小角色
And push some real actor aside,
就能挤掉那些真正的演员
Some actor who has...
那些
Who has dedicated their entire life
把自己的一生
To the greatest profession in the world?
献给世上最伟大事业的演员吗
You don't choose the theater.
不是你选择了戏剧
The theater chooses you.
而是戏剧选择你
Why did you marry her, anyway?
你当初为什么要娶她呢
I don't know, mother. Maybe she reminded me of you.
我不知道 妈妈 也许她让我想起了你
Look at this crap.
瞧瞧这些破烂
All my years on the force, I never understood
当这么多年的警♥察♥ 我还是不明白
Why we never shut these guys down.
为什么不把这些取缔
Come here.
过来
See, this is supposed to be a Gucci.
瞧 看着好像是古奇的包
But if you look close,
可如果仔细看
Instead of the "G.G.," the initials say "C.C."
这上面的首字母是CC 而不是GG
I don't know. That's pretty close, bro.
我看不出来 老兄 做得很像
But not exact. And that's what keeps these guys
只要有差别 这些家伙就不会被抄
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表