At two, you look for a connection.
死两个人 你会找其中的关联
At three, you look for someone like Kyle.
死三个人 你就会找像凯尔那样的疯子
At three, you don't need motive,
死了三个 你就不需要动机了
Because mentally unstable serial killers
因为反复无常的连环杀手们
Don't usually have one.
完全不需要动机
That makes about as much sense as "mousetrap."
这跟"捕鼠器"一样没理由可讲
I did that play eight times a week for a year.
我曾在一年里每周演那出戏8次
I still have no idea what it's about.
我仍然不知道它讲什么
Castle was right.
卡塞尔是对的
If he was trying to follow his books,
如果凶手想遵照他的书
Then the roses on Alison's body were wrong,
那么艾莉森尸体上的玫瑰花是不对的
And Fisk should've been suffocated by a plastic bag,
费斯克应该是被塑料袋闷死
Not strangled with a necktie.
而不是用领带勒死
And kendra's dress should've been blue,
Kendra的礼服则该是蓝色
Not yellow.
而非黄色
For an obsessive,
对一个狂热者来说
It would've been impossible not to get the details right.
是不可能会忽视细节部分的
Well, if it wasn't him, then who was it?
如果不是他 那又该是谁呢
The killer had to have known both his intended victim
凶手对他的预谋对象
And Kyle fairly well.
以及凯尔肯定都知之甚详
The only victim that had any real knowledge
唯一一个对凯尔的狂热
Of Kyle's obsessive condition
非常了解的人
Would've been Alison Tisdale.
就是艾莉森·提斯戴尔
Alison's the key.
艾莉森是关键
She's the one that the killer is trying to hide.
她就是凶手想隐瞒的真♥相♥
Well, as far as we know, she wasn't seeing anyone.
我们知道 她没有恋人
And none of her other case profiles fit the profile.
而她的其他情况都不符合剖析图
Well, somebody had to know something about her.
凶手多半知道了她的某些秘密
So if the killer found out about Kyle through Alison,
如果凶手是通过艾莉森才了解凯尔的
Then Alison must've been the intended target.
那艾莉森肯定就是预谋对象
Somebody wanted Alison dead.
有人想杀了艾莉森
We just have to figure out why.
我们只需找出原因
If I have to keep bailing you out,
如果我得一次次地保释你出来
You're gonna need to raise my allowance...
那你得给我增加零用钱
By a lot.
加很多
Mine, too.
还有我的
Hi, I'm Rick Castle.
我是里克·卡塞尔
I have an appointment to see Mr Tisdale.
我跟提斯戴尔先生有约
Mr.Castle
卡塞尔先生
He's expecting you
他正等着你
Is he now?
他现在还等着吗
This is not what it looks like. This, uh...
事情其实不是这样的 这个
Okay, this is exactly what it looks like,
好吧 其实就是看起来这样
But I can explain.
不过我可以解释
You coming?
你来不
Did Alison ever mention having enemies
艾莉森提起过自己有仇人
Or being threatened?
或者是被人威胁吗
People loved her.
大家都喜欢她
All she wanted was to make the world a better place.
她只希望能让世界变得更美好
I told all this to the other detective.
我跟其他探长也说过这些
I know, sir. We're just following up.
我知道 先生 我们只是在跟进案情
Did Alison know anybody
艾莉森认识的人中有谁
Who could've profited from her death?
可以从她的死中获利的
Mr. Castle, I may be rich,
卡塞尔先生 或许我很有钱
But my daughter was not.
但我的女儿没钱
She abhorred money.
她痛恨金钱
What little she had, she gave to charity.
无论她有多少她都会捐给慈善事业
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Mr. Tisdale, "Fortune" magazine estimated
提斯戴尔先生 "财富"杂♥志♥估测过
Your net worth at nearly 100 million dollars.
你的总资产大概是1亿美元
Is that true?
是真的吗
I don't check day to day.
我不经常计算这些
But it's in the ballpark?
但基本上是这样
I've been lucky, yes.
我一直都很幸运 所以我猜应该是吧
Appreciate your time.
谢谢你
Wh-what happens to all that money
如果你出了问题
If something happens to you.
那些钱会怎么样
Castle.
卡塞尔
Half of my estate goes to my charitable foundation,
我的财产将会一半捐给慈善事业
And the rest to my children.
一半给我的孩子们
I mean, my son.
我是说 我儿子
Thank you.
谢谢你
What was that all about?
刚才你那是什么意思
He's dying.
他活不久了
Who's dying? Tisdale?
谁 提斯戴尔吗
You want a hot dog? I want a hot dog.
你要热狗吗 我要热狗
What do you take on your-- aah! apples, apples, apples!
你想要什 啊 松手 松手
What makes you think he's dying? Okay!
你怎么知道他活不久了 好吧
You see those pictures in his office? Yeah.
你看到他办公室里的照片了吧 对
He's much thinner now--like sick thin, not workout thin.
他消瘦了很多 病态的瘦 不是自然的
His daughter was just murdered.
他女儿刚刚被杀害
And the way he kept touching his
从他不断摸自己的头发可以看的出来
hair, like he's self conscious.
他好像很不自在
You think it was a piece?
你觉得这是个线索
It's a good one, but it's new to him.
非常确定 但他自己还不知道怎么应对
The chemo's relatively recent.
他最近一定做过化疗
And he was wearing makeup.
他还化了妆
He's trying to look healthier than he is.
想看上去健康一些
Doesn't want his shareholders to know.
不想让股东们察觉
So he's got cancer. That doesn't mean that he's terminal.
他得了癌症 但这并不表示他是晚期
But it's a much better story if he is.
不过如果他死了故事就会变得有趣
You interview the brother?
你跟她哥哥见面了吗
There was never a reason to.
还没有找到见面的理由
Well, now there is.
现在有了
You got hot mustard? Yeah.
有芥末酱吗 有
Harrison Tisdale. Yeah.
哈里森·提斯戴尔吗 是的
Hey, Mitch, let's get these pallets on the truck.
米奇 把这些货架装上车
Detective Kate Beckett. Rick Castle.
我是凯特·贝克特探长 这是里克·卡塞尔
We'd like to ask you some questions about your sister.
我们想问问关于你姐姐的事情
Yeah, anything I can do. uh, let's head inside.
好 随便问吧 我们进去谈吧
Last time I saw her? About a month ago at dad's.
最后一次见她大概一个月前 在爸那里
You know, I... still can't believe she's gone.
我到现在都不敢相信她已经死了
Were you close?
你们关系好吗
Ah, everybody loved her. I mean, my sister--
每个人都喜欢她 我是说 我姐姐她
She just wanted to see the best in people,
她想被所有人认可
Even that kid who killed her.
甚至是那个杀了她的人
You know, she did everything she could to help that guy.
她竭尽一切地去帮助他
Even brought him around here once
甚至带他来过这里一次
To see if I could give him a job.
想看看我这里有没有工作给他
But you didn't.
但是你没有给他工作
I can't afford to, all right?
我不敢冒险 好吗
My employees mess up, I lose my bond.
这儿员工一团糟 我的债券也亏了
I don't know. Maybe if I'd helped him...
我不知道 也许如果我帮助了他
Things would be different.
结果可能会不一样
How'd your sister react when your dad told you he was dying?
知道你父亲活不久了之后你姐姐反应如何
She was upset.
她很不伤心
We both were.
我们都很伤心
Now that she's dead, your inheritance stands to double.
现在她死了 你可以继承双份遗产
What are you suggesting? You already caught the killer.
你想说什么 你们不是已经抓住凶手了吗
Yeah, we did, but the first thing his lawyers
是的 不过他的律师要做的第一件事
will do is shift suspicious to someone else
就是把他的犯罪嫌疑到别人身上
Someone with motive.
任何有犯罪动机的人
And then they'll stick me on the stand
然后他们就会质问我
And ask me why I didn't investigate
为什么没有调查
And then the jury will have doubts.
然后法官就会起疑
And we don't want them to have doubts, do we?
我们不想让法官怀疑
No.
没错
So you'll have to excuse me for asking,
那你就要接受我们的疑问
But where were you the night of your sister's murder?
你姐姐被害那天晚上你在哪儿
I was traveling... on business.
我在出差
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表