Finished your homework? Yeah.
作业写完了 是的
You wanna finish mine? Well, that depends.
你能帮我做完工作么 要看情况而定
How much are you offering to pay me?
你能付我多少报酬
Oh, I taught you well.
得到我的真传了
Gina called.
吉娜来过电♥话♥
She wanted me to remind you
她让我提醒你
About the reading and book signing
签书会和朗诵会
At Broadway Books tomorrow night.
明晚在百老汇出版社
Well, that was nice of her.
真谢谢她了
Yeah, and if you don't show, she will...
如果你不露面 她就要
"Drip honey on your eyeballs
在你眼珠上滴上蜂蜜
And let loose a hundred fire ants."
然后放上一大堆的火蚁
Okay. What's worse--
好 哪个更糟
A hundred fire ants on your eyeballs
数以百计的火蚁在你眼珠上
Or reading to a crowd...
还是给一群人读书
"Prose so bad
如此糟糕的文章
It sent me screaming out into the snow"?
足以让我尖叫着冲进风雪中
You know, if you really want to feel sorry for yourself,
你知道的 如果你真想为自己难过
You should read the review in "the Ledger."
你应该读帐簿网的评论
Really? What's that damn liberal elite media
真的 这该死的自♥由♥精英媒体
Saying about me now?
都是怎么说我的
"Richard Castle's stirring finale
理查德·卡塞尔那激动人心的大结局
Reminds us what good pulp fiction is all about".
让我们领略低俗小说的精妙
"It makes us desire a world of startling imperfection
令我们向往那惊奇而不完美的世界
So we can rise above
所以我们克服困难
And become the heroes
并且成为我们
We always imagined ourselves to be."
自己理想的英雄
It used to be such a good paper.
这报纸以前办得不错
To see it fallen so far, it's sad, really.
看到它这么堕落 真让人伤心
Shut up.
别说了
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Well, you remember that next time
等下次 我在你朋友面前唱花生酱时
I sing the peanut butter song in front of your friends.
你要记得你说过这话
Have you caught the killer yet?
你们抓到凶手了吗
No.
没有
Hey, if you were in a lot of trouble
如果你遇到大♥麻♥烦
And you needed a quarter of a million dollars,
而且 还需要25万美元
Where would you get it?
你会从哪里弄钱
I'd just ask you.
我会向你要
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
I'd just ask you.
我会向你要
There's something I need to show you.
我要给你看样东西
I found this in the archives from his first run for office.
我在他第一次竞选的档案里发现了这个
See, Horn wasn't wealthy, but his wife came from money.
霍恩当时没有钱 但他妻子家境富裕
She tapped into her family trust
她用自己家的信托基金
To finance his first campaign.
来资助他的首次竞选
All this time we thought that
我们一直以为
Horn was hiding his affair from his wife.
霍恩向妻子瞒住了外遇
Yeah, but what if she knew about the affair?
是的 但是假如她已经知道这件事
What if he got the blackmail money from her?
倘若他向她伸手要赎款呢
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Account number 737-88103. Thanks.
账号♥是737-88103 谢谢
According to the administrator of the family trust,
据家庭信托基金的经纪人所说
Mrs. Horn marketed
霍恩夫人上周
About $300,000 worth of stocks last week.
出♥售♥了大约30万美元的股票
She knew.
她早知道
Bank records indicate
银行记录显示
The funds were withdrawn two days before the exchange.
这笔钱在交易的前两天被提出
Her husband's killed, $250,000 goes missing,
她丈夫被杀 二十五万美元不翼而飞
She doesn't say a word?
她却不声不响
Of course I didn't say a word.
我确实没说
It's none of your damn business.
这些跟你们无关
Despite the fact that it could have had
即便可能
Significant bearing on your husband's murder?
与你丈夫的死有重大关系
I have a family, detective Beckett.
我还有孩子 贝克特探长
Their father is dead.
他们的父亲已经死了
What use is dragging their names through the mud,
还要把这个作为午夜脱口秀的笑料
Providing fodder for late- night comedians?
让孩子们名誉扫地吗
When did you know?
你是什么时候知道的
The trust called to confirm the stock sale.
信托来电确认股票交易
My wonderful husband forged my signature on the papers,
我那好丈夫在文件上模仿我的签名
Thinking I would be too stupid to notice,
以为我会笨的发现不了
And when I confronted him,
当我与他对质的时候
He claimed he needed the money for tax reasons,
他说由于税务方面的原因需要这些钱
Reasons that I wouldn't understand.
一些我不懂的原因
But I understood, all right.
但是 我还是明白了
Everything that I wanted,
我想要的一切
Everything that I wanted us to be,
我想要的将来
And he can't keep his fly zipped.
但他不能克制自己的欲望
So what did you decide to do?
那么你是决定怎么做的
Well, between public humiliation and blackmail,
在当众羞辱和被敲诈之间
I chose blackmail,
我选择被敲诈
And I told him make it go away.
我告诉他把事情解决了
So what do you think happened that night?
你觉得那天晚上发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay. So that night, when he called,
好吧 那么当晚他给你打电♥话♥时
What did he actually say?
他到底都说了些什么
That he had the money, that he was going to meet the guy,
说他拿到了钱 准备去见那个家伙
And that was the last thing he said to me.
这就是最后 他对我说的话
And god knows what happened after that.
老天知道后来发生了什么
And you're sure that he had the money?
你确定钱在他手上
Yes. Why?
是的 怎么了
Because we found it at your house.
因为我们在你家发现了这笔钱
My house.
我家
The search warrant was served this morning.
今天早上拿到的搜查证
Your housekeeper was very cooperative.
你的管家非常合作
If your husband had the money when he was killed,
如果你丈夫被杀时身上带着钱
How did it get back to your house?
这笔钱怎么又跑回你家
You were more than angry, weren’t you?
你何止是生气 不是吗
You were outraged.
简直是愤怒至极
He didn't just betray you, he humiliated you.
他不仅背叛你 还令你蒙羞
And everyone was going to know,
而每个人都会知道
And so you just decided to...make it go away.
所以你就决定 做个了断
You see those wives in the inevitable press conference,
看到那些无法逃避新闻发布会的妻子们
Standing stone-Faced next to their men,
面无表情的站在她们丈夫的身边
And you think, how do they do that?
你会想 她们怎么做到的
How do they just stand there?
她们怎么能就只站在那里
How do they watch
眼睁睁看着
As their whole world
自己的世界
Melts into a spotlight of shame?
在聚光灯下 在羞耻中土崩瓦解
And so you killed him.
所以你杀了他
N-No. N-No. I-I was home.
不 我当时在家
You called your husband at 11:00 P.M. What did you say?
你晚上11点给你丈夫打电♥话♥说了什么
I-I-I was with my daughters.
我当时和女儿们在一起
Conspiracy to commit murder is the same as murder,
无论你是否在现场
Whether you were there or not.
同谋与谋杀犯的性质一样
Are you ready to deal?
准备坦白吗
It was my job to make the call.
我要做的只是打电♥话♥
I was supposed to tell him
我只要告诉他
That the blackmailer changed the meet.
敲诈的人改变了见面地点
I was supposed to tell him where to go--
然后告诉他怎么走
Down by the underpass where no one would see.
从那个没人能看到的地下通道下去
He had it all arranged,
他已经安排好了一切
Even that rug for his body.
甚至连裹尸毯都准备了
All I had to do was make a call.
我要做的只是打一通电♥话♥
He said he would make everything like it was.
他说他会处理现场
He said he would make it look like someone else did it.
弄得像别人干的
He said no one would ever know.
他还说没有人会知道
Mrs. Horn...
霍恩夫人
Laurie, I need to know who.
劳里 我要知道这人是谁
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表