I told Romy that was wrong, but she wanted to protect Max.
我告诉罗米这样不对 但她想保护麦克斯
And that junkie's the one
那个毒贩就是
Who got Donny into dealing in the first place.
把唐尼拉进毒品交易的人
So where were you when Max was killed?
麦克斯被害的时候你在哪儿
With Spencer at his dad's club.
和斯宾塞在他父亲的俱乐部
Ask him, he’ll confirm it.
问他 他能证明
You guys always have your stories straight, don’t you?
你们总是很坦白 是吗
"We weren't at the park. It was the drug dealer.
我们不在公园 那个毒贩是凶手
It was Max. " You guys are always in sync.
是麦克斯 你们总是异口同声
Maybe that's why I don't believe you.
所以 我不相信你们
You don't have to believe me.
你可以不相信我
I have proof.
可是我有证据
We'd take these videos, you know,
知道吗 我们有视频
I mean, just for laughs, doing crazy stuff.
只是因为好玩 做疯狂的事情
Romy's dad Mr. Lee is like this big I.T. Guy,
罗米的父亲李先生是个电脑高手
And he hooked us up with a file share over bluetooth.
他用蓝牙让我们的文件共享
That way we'd all get the files.
这样大家都有这些文件了
Amanda shot this that night.
阿曼达那晚拍的
What is it?
什么内容
A video...
这个视频
Of Donny getting shot.
是唐尼遭枪击的情况
We were all supposed to erase it.
我们本应该删除的
But I knew that if the truth came out,
但我知道如果真♥相♥大白
We'd all be screwed.
我们就都有麻烦了
And after what happened to those kids in that Duke case,
在杜克大学的强♥奸♥案里就是这样
I just...
我只是
I didn't want to end up like that.
不想有那样一个结局
Here.
给你
Oh, yeah, suck it down, Bran.
喝光它 布兰
Suck it! Suck it! You suck.
喝光 喝光 你真差劲
Little Brandon wet himself!
小布兰登尿裤子了
Oh, great. "Punk'd" is back. Hi, mom!
太棒了 又被耍了 妈妈
All right, let's do this, baby!
好吧 我们开始吧 宝贝
Hey, you pulled my mom's Harry Winston tennis bracelet.
你拉着我妈的海瑞·温斯顿(珠宝品牌)手镯
That you stole. Borrowed.
你偷的吧 借的
That's worth my entire family.
这手镯顶我们全家的家当了
Come on, guys. My arm's getting tired.
快来 伙计们 我的胳膊好累
Let's do this! Okay, here we go.
我们开始吧 开始喽
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.
再见 安德森先生
Oh, my god!
天哪
You okay?
你没事吧
I was just thinking about Donny's parents,
我在想唐尼的父母
What they'll go through when they watch that video.
看到这个视频怎么受得了
Guess it's not too often
我猜这种情况不多
You get a murder caught on tape, huh?
从录像带里抓住凶手
Yeah, well, he was smart to keep it.
他很聪明没删掉
Otherwise they'd all be facing a manslaughter charge.
否则 他们都将面临谋杀的指控
Yeah... That was pretty smart
是啊 很聪明
When you think about it, wasn't it?
当你想到这点的时候 对不对
I know that tone, Castle. I'm just saying,
我明白你的意思 卡塞尔 我只是说
It's pretty lucky
他们很幸运
They filmed their little game that night.
拍下了那晚的聚会
Yeah. Well, people post crazy stuff on You Tube.
人们在视频网站发布疯狂的事情
I get filming it the first few times. It's exciting.
刚开始拍的几次 很激动
But the 10th? The 15th?
但是第10次 第15次呢
What was so special about that night?
那个晚上有什么特别的呢
Donny got shot.
唐尼中枪了
So the only reason to film it is...
所以录像的唯一理由就是
You knew something was gonna happen.
你知道要发生什么事
And that was when? Okay, thank you, Mrs. Kendall.
什么时候 谢谢你 肯德尔先生
Get this
得到消息
Donny and were dating until about a month ago.
直到上个月唐尼和阿曼达一直谈恋爱
When Donny broke it off?
唐尼和她分手了
You weren't in school today, Amanda.
今天没上学 阿曼达
So? I wasn't up for it.
怎么了 我对上学没兴趣
Yes. Lying can be so exhausting.
说谎会令人精疲力尽的
So can losing two of your friends. We saw the video.
又不是你们失去了朋友 我们看到视频了
Brandon told me. So now you know everything.
布兰登告诉我了 你们都知道了
Why did you shoot the video that night?
那天晚上你们为什么录像
I don't know. We did lots of times.
我不知道 我们经常这样做
When was the last time before that night?
那晚的上一次是什么时候
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Look, I thought you said you saw what happened.
你们不是说 你们什么都看见了吗
We did. We're just not sure why we saw what happened.
不错 可是为什么我们能看到
Your decision to make a video that night
你们决定当晚录像
doesn't make any sense
这事解释不通
Unless you knew something was gonna happen.
除非你知道将要发生什么
You think I knew? It was totally an accident!
你说我知道吗 那完全是个意外
There's no way I could have known
我根本不可能会知道
Donny was gonna get shot.
唐尼会中枪
Sure there is,
当然可能
If you're the one who put a bullet in the gun.
如果是你在枪里放了子弹
What? We spoke to Donny's parents.
什么 我们和唐尼的父母谈过了
We know you two were dating.
你们曾经恋爱
We also know Donny broke up with you about a month ago.
而且在一个月之前唐尼和你分手了
Oh, my god. It gives you motive, Amanda.
天啊 这就是你的动机 阿曼达
It's not what happened!
事情不是这样的
Yes, Donny broke up with me,
对 唐尼和我分手了
But only because he found out I hooked up with Brandon.
那只是因为他发现我和布兰登在一起
Brandon?
布兰登
Everything with his family...
都是因为他的家里
Donny checked out.
唐尼退出了
He wasn't there for me, and Brandon was.
唐尼不在身边了 但是布兰登在
I bet he was.
我相信
It's not like that. Brandon's a really good guy.
不是那样的 布兰登真是个好人
A good guy who kept the only copy of a video
他是好人 还会留着那仅有的视频
He told us you shot.
而且他说是你录的
If Brandon kept the video, he had his reasons.
如果他留着视频 自然有原因
Brandon told you to shoot the video that night, didn't he?
当晚是布兰登让你录像的 对吗
Yeah.
对
Guess who just changed his story?
知道谁改口供了吗
Your buddy Spencer.
你哥们儿 斯宾塞
Your comrade just gave up your alibi for Max's murder.
他不能提供麦克斯死亡时 你的不在场证明
You mean Max's suicide, don't you?
你说麦克斯是自杀的 对吗
And last I checked,
而且我认为
I wouldn't need an alibi for that, would I?
我不需要不在场证明 不是吗
The medical examiner concluded
法医鉴定
That Max's death was a homicide.
麦克斯是被谋杀的
Oh. Well, I'm sure there are any number of experts
我相信我们能雇到很多的专家
We can hire who will disagree with a city employee.
为我辩护
Expert witnesses? Scrambling for alibis?
专家为你辩护 不在作案现场
Sounds like you're already building a defense.
你好像已经准备好辩护了
You guys have been running around
你们不是一直
Accusing everyone of murder.
在我们中找谋杀凶手吗
I figured my turn was coming, and I'd better be ready.
我想该轮到我了 所以我最好有所准备
Only now we know it was you.
只是现在 我们知道你是凶手
All three of your friends have solid alibis
麦克斯遇害那晚
For the night Max was killed.
你的那三个朋友都有不在场证明
You say killed, I say suicide.
你说他是被杀 我说他是自杀
Where were you that night? I took a walk.
那晚你在哪儿 我去散步了
I knew you guys wouldn't believe me,
我知道你们不会相信
So I asked Spencer to cover for me.
所以找斯宾塞打掩护
That's what you guys do, right, cover for each other?
你们总是互相打掩护 是吗
Exactly. Look, detective,
没错 探长
You're hot in everything,
你对每件事都感兴趣
But if you had any actual evidence,
但如果你们有了确切的证据
You'd have already arrested me.
早已经把我抓了
Me? I have a video that proves Max killed Donny.
我有视频能够证明麦克斯杀了唐尼
Do you really think a jury's gonna believe
你们真的认为陪审团会相信
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表