I sold to him.
我卖♥♥给他了
When?
什么时候
Last night.
昨晚
Bunch of other times, too, him and his little buddies.
有好几次 卖♥♥给他和他的小伙伴们
What little buddies?
小伙伴
I don't know. Kids. Friends of his.
不知道 都是小孩子 大概是他的朋友
Describe 'em.
说清楚点
A couple of dudes, a couple of chicks. One was Asian.
几个男的 几个女的 有一个是亚洲人
Kinda hot.
身材还挺辣的
Okay, so you're telling me that you saw all of them
你是说 昨晚你看见他们全部
In the park last night, right?
都在公园 对吗
And now we got some witnesses.
现在我们找到证人了
Witnesses who lied.
说谎的证人
You guys lied to me.
你们没跟我说实话
You were all with Donny when he got shot, weren't you?
唐尼中枪的时候你们都在 是不是
Anyone know what obstruction is?
知道什么叫妨碍司法公正吗
I believe that's when you deliberately
如果你们在罪案调查中
Give false information in a criminal case.
蓄意提供虚假信息
You go to prison for it.
是要坐牢的
Max?
麦克斯
Amanda?
阿曼达
Yeah, we were there.
没错 我们在那儿
You were at the park?
你们当时在公园
Donny was out of control. We were just trying to stop him.
唐尼已经失控了 我们只是想阻止他
Why don't I believe you?
我怎么觉得你没说实话
Guys, just tell the truth.
伙计们 说出真♥相♥吧
Sometimes we'd go to the park, too.
有时候 我们也会去公园
We'd tell our parents
然后跟父母说
We're hanging out at one of our apartments,
我们去其中一个人的家里玩
But we'd actually go to the park and party,
但实际上我们去公园或者聚会
And Donny would-
然后唐尼就会
Would get you whatever you wanted.
给你们任何想要的东西
So what happened?
到底发生了什么
We're all just hanging out, having a good time, partying.
我们当时在一起 玩得很开心
And this guy came over, and he's a messed up,
然后那家伙走过来 搞砸了一切
And he's got this gun. And he- and he's-
他拿着把枪 而且他
He's yelling at Donny
他冲着唐尼喊
"Where’s my money? I need my friggin' money!"
我的钱呢 我他妈要我的钱
Donny owes him 200 bucks. Donny didn't have it.
唐尼欠他两百块 但当时身上没钱
Then the guy points the gun. And there's this loud pop,
那个人用枪指着他 然后听到砰的一声
And you just see Donny's body crumple.
唐尼就倒在地上了
What did you guys do?
那你们呢
We ran. We just ran.
我们跑了 我们吓跑了
You didn't think to call the police?
你们没想到要报♥警♥吗
He was dead.
他死了
I mean, we knew he was dead. Calling someone-
我们知道他死了 如果报♥警♥了
Would have just gotten you into trouble?
你们就会有麻烦了
Did you get a good look at this guy?
你们看清楚了那个人的长相吗
Do you think you'd be able to identify him?
能指认他吗
It- it was dark.
当时天很暗
You know, Donny was at the end of the bench.
唐尼坐在长椅的另一头
Who was the closest?
那谁离得最近
Okay, Romy, this will be easy.
罗米 别紧张 这很简单
And when we raise the shades,
百叶窗拉开
they won't be able to see you.
他们也看不见你的
Are you sure?
真的吗
I promise.
我保证
They have no idea who's back here.
他们不会知道我们在这儿
You just let me know if you recognize anyone, okay?
如果认出某个人 告诉我就好 行吗
Raise the shades, please.
请把百叶窗拉开
Number 1, step forward.
一号♥ 向前走
Number 1, step forward.
一号♥ 向前走
Step back, number 1.
后退 一号♥
Step back.
后退
Number 2.
二号♥
Number 2, step forward.
二号♥ 向前走
Do you recognize anyone?
认出什么人了吗
Number 2.
二号♥
Where do you recognize him from?
你在哪儿见过他
The park.
在公园里
He shot Donny.
是他杀了唐尼
Are you trying to figure out
又在想着
how to murder someone in their sleep again?
怎么在别人睡觉时谋害他吗
Not this time.
这次不是
Do you know when you were little,
知道吗 你小的时候
I used to watch you sleep every night before I went to bed,
我每天都看着你睡着 才去睡
Just for a few minutes.
就看几分钟
It was ridiculous how adorable you were.
你那时候真是太可爱了
Who'd have thought, all these years later,
谁会知道 这么多年过去了
You're still adorable?
你还是这么可爱呢
What part of snoring and drooling is adorable?
打呼噜和流口水有什么可爱的
Well, every 10 or 15 breaths, you make a little snort noise.
每呼吸10到15次 你会发出点小噪音
And then sometimes you'll even get a little spit bubble-
有时候甚至吹起泡泡
Okay, dad. Seriously.
行啦 爸爸 到底什么事
Do you do drugs? No.
你有没有碰毒品 没有
Are you sure? Cause you can tell me.
真的 其实你可以告诉我的
Dad, am I lethargic and uncharacteristically irritable? No.
爸爸 你觉得我嗜睡 异常暴躁吗 没有
Are my eyes bloodshot for no apparent reason?
我的眼睛无缘无故会充血吗
No, except when you're sick.
除非你病了
Well, that's an apparent reason. What?
这是有缘有故 什么
Are my grades plummeting? No.
我的成绩突然下滑了吗 没有
Then according to New York City's guidelines
根据纽约市家长及教师准则
For parents and teachers, it's a pretty safe bet I'm clean.
可以肯定 我是没有吸毒的
You make an excellent case.
你分♥析♥得很棒
Parents are invited to the drug assemblies.
其实毒品聚会是邀请家长的
You should come next time.
你下次应该来看看
Drug assemblies?
毒品聚会
Is that what the kids are calling 'em nowadays?
现在的孩子都这么说吗
They serve cookies.
还提供点心的
And which of your friends
哪些朋友会
are going on this D.C. Jamboree with you?
会跟你去这个聚会
Taylor, Kelsey and Paige.
泰勒 凯尔茜 还有佩奇
Okay, how do I know they're not bringing the blow
我怎么知道 他们是不会带毒品
And partying winehouse-style?
在酒店开派对的人
Um, because you know them really well,
因为你很了解他们
and they're good kids?
知道他们是好孩子
But maybe they're icebergs.
我的了解可能只是冰山一角
Does this have something to do with that Redding kid?
你说这些 是跟雷丁那个男生有关吗
Dad, he was in Central Park really, really late at night.
爸爸 他大半夜待在中♥央♥公园
That's something I would never do.
我从来不会那样的
But if you did, you could tell me.
其实如果你做过 可以告诉我
I don't want you to feel you ever have to lie to me.
我不想让你 非得跟我说谎
Anything you and your friends have done,
无论你和朋友们做过什么
believe me, I've done worse.
相信我 我都干过更糟的
I know.
我知道
But the good news is, I'm not you.
不过好消息是 我不是你
I just mean you don't have to worry.
我是说 你不用担心
Besides, if I ever got in any real trouble,
而且 就算我有什么麻烦
My friends would be there to bail me out.
我的朋友们会帮我搞定
Right.
对
Because that's what friends do.
朋友就是这样的
Gentlemen. Gentlemen.
先生们 先生们
Excuse me, I gotta go. I gotta go.
不好意思 我要挂了
Why didn't Donny's friends just give him the money?
为什么唐尼的朋友不给毒贩钱呢
What are you talking about?
在说什么呢
These kids always have cash.
那些孩子身上总有现金
You're gonna tell me
你说说为什么这些朋友
one of them couldn't spring a few bucks to save his life?
没有一个借他救命钱呢
Castle, some demented drug dealer's waving a gun.
卡塞尔 发疯的毒贩挥着把枪
Um, they probably froze up.
他们大概吓傻了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表