None have priors or records.
没有人有犯罪记录
What's she doing?
她在干什么
Writing an affidavit for a court order.
写法庭许可令的申请报告
That no one is going to sign.
不会有人签署的
Did you see that list of board members?
看了董事会成员名单吗
Half the judges in town are on it.
城里一半的法官都名列其上
What am I supposed to do,
那我还能怎么办
Just let someone else die?
眼睁睁地看着他们被杀吗
Whoa, hey. You seem a little stressed.
你看起来颇有压力
Hey, you know what you need?
知道你需要什么吗
A night out on the town.
晚上去市中心潇洒一下
A what now?
晚上什么
What are those?
那些是什么
The gateway to another world.
另一个世界的大门
Castle.
卡塞尔
They hold four fund-raisers a year.
他们每年有四场基金募捐会
The last one took place a week
上一次发生在
Before the robberies began. No.
在劫案发生一周前 不
It is perfect.
这很不错的
You don't have to ask who the donors are,
你没必要去查捐助者是谁
Because they'll all be there,
因为他们都将出现在那里
Wearing their jewelry.
戴着他们的珠宝
If the employees and volunteers are clean
如果说雇员和志愿者都是清白的
Then our our perp... Skell.
那犯罪嫌疑人 嫌犯
Could be working the party.
可能是负责派对工作的
And we can work the door.
我们可以在门口检查
So it's settled. Pick me up at 8:00?
就这么定了 晚上8点来接我
Oh, it's, uh, a black-tie event.
这是 这是一场非常正式的活动
That's not a problem, is it? Uh, no.
没问题 对吗 当然没
No.
当然
No, unh-unh. That one goes to the thrift store.
不 那件应该卖♥♥给二手商店
Whoa! "Karma Chameleon."
变色龙的缘分
The girl at Saks said
萨克斯商店[第五大道豪华商店]
Fluorescent is in.
女孩说亮片很流行
Well, then she was on commission.
对 然后她就可以拿提成了
Too "show girls"?
太像展场女郎
You know what he's trying to do?
你知道他要做什么吗
He wants to humiliate me.
他想看我出丑
Lanie, can you get that, please?
蕾妮 可以去开门吗
All right, but you better not be
可以 但我回来的时候
Wearing your prom dress when I get back.
你最好别穿毕业舞会礼服
My dad, nervous for a date?
爸爸 约会让你紧张吗
It's not a date. It's an undercover operation.
这是一次秘密行动 不是约会
Would you?
麻烦你帮个忙
I don't know why
不知道你为什么
You won't tell me where the party is.
不告诉我聚会在哪里举♥行♥
Because you'll show up.
防止你也去
Who was it?
是谁来了
Delivery.
快递
From who? Let's find out.
谁寄的 我们来看看
"Bippity boppity boo"?
[咒语]
"Cinderella." it's from him.
灰姑娘 是他送来的
Oh, please, it's a dress.
拜托 那只是一件衣服
Now open it up, girlfriend.
打开它吧 小妞
Oh, I knew it. He was arrogant,
我知道 他真是够傲慢的
But this, this is complete-
但这次 这个完全
Stunning.
惊艳
Simply stunning. Come in, come in.
简直就是惊艳 请进请进
Oh, hang on. Hang on...
等等
You look incredible.
你看起来真美
Really?
真的吗
Really. You clean up nice,
真的 你打扮的不错
Detective Beckett. Thank you, Castle.
贝克特探长 谢谢你 卡塞尔
I was nominated
我曾经被
For a, uh, Tony once...
托尼奖[百老汇]提名
Oh, no, Martha, I couldn't.
不 玛莎 我可不行
Yes, you can. Let me Oh, it's brilliant.
你能行 让我看看 太棒了
So where are you guys headed tonight?
那今晚你们要去哪里
Uh, we are going to the oh ,waldorf
在华道尔夫饭店[纽约最豪华旅馆]
Man, these guys are guilty of tax evasion,
他们肯定逃税漏税了
Not home invasion.
而不是入室抢劫
Appearances can be deceiving.
外表可以欺骗人
Nice dress. Yeah, what there is of it.
礼服不错 真适合这场合
I'd let you borrow it, Esposito,
我借你好了 埃斯波西托
But you stretched out the last one.
但上次借你那件被撑坏了
Big cheese!
大人物
Ricky! Ricky!
里奇 里奇
Why didn't you tell me
为什么不告诉我
You were gonna be at this shindig?
你会来这参加聚会
I would've given you a ride.
我可以带你过来的
Last-minute thing. Listen, Mr. Mayor,
刚刚决定要来 听着 市长先生
I'd like to present to you detective Kate Beckett.
我想向你介绍下凯特·贝克特探长
Kate Beckett, you know the mayor.
凯特·贝克特 你应该见过市长
So this is Detective Beckett.
原来这就是贝克特探长
It's an honor to meet you, sir.
很荣幸见到你 先生
Oh, please, call me Bob.
就叫我鲍伯就行了
Rick, she's even prettier than you said.
里奇 她比你说的还要漂亮多了
Excuse me a minute. Of course.
借一步说话 好的
You talk about me to "Bob"?
你跟鲍伯谈论我吗
Well, we play cards together.
我们一起打牌
Well, that, and you are the subject
而且你是我
Of my next book.
下本书的主人公
Can I get you a drink? Yeah. Vodka.
要喝酒吗 好 伏特加
Lots of vodka. But...
很多伏特加 不过
I'm on duty, so... Water?
我在工作 喝水吧
Yeah, vodka.
伏特加
Could I get two very stiff vodka martinis?
两杯不掺水的伏特加马丁尼
Don't shake 'em.
不要摇混
Just swirl'em around a bit. Richard.
只要稍微晃一下 理查德
Rachel Maddox.
瑞秋·马多克斯
We spoke on the phone.
我们通过电♥话♥
Oh, and thank you very much
想起来了 谢谢你
For getting me the tickets.
帮我弄到票
Thanks for the signed
也谢谢你
First edition for the auction.
第一版签名小说拿出来拍卖♥♥
I had my eye on it, but it's probably
我也想竞拍 但它对我来说
Too rich for my blood.
太贵了
My boyfriend, Paul Reynolds. He's a huge fan.
保尔·雷诺兹 是你的狂热粉丝
Oh, always nice to meet a fan. Hi.
见到粉丝总是让我高兴
Don't sweat it.
别担心
That's just Rachel, Anne's head of development.
瑞秋不算什么 安妮才是部门的头
She's only after his money, so to speak.
可以说她只是看上了他的钱
Oh, I'm Ruthie. Um, Beck
我叫露丝 我叫贝克
I'm s-I'm Kate. Nice to meet you.
我叫凯特 很高兴认识你
Do you work for the charity?
你为慈善团体工作吗
No. No, but I am on the circuit.
不 但我是联合会的
You know, breast cancer, land mines.
像是乳腺癌 地雷
Oh, you know what the best one is?
你知道最棒的是什么
Um, uh, project... What do you call it?
工程 你们管它叫什么来着
The one with the lips. There are a lot of, uh, Plastic surgeons there - fish in a barrel.
唇部的那个 那里有许多整容外科医生 很好钓
Really?
是吗
Oh, not that you need any help from me.
不是说让你找我帮忙
I see you've got a big one on the line.
我看到你线上有一条大鱼了
Settle in, Katie. I hear he's a fighter.
稳住 凯蒂 听说他很红
Uh-sorry, Castle?
抱歉 你是说卡塞尔吗
Oh, most of the girls on the register
募捐登记表上大多数女生
Have tried to land him.
都曾想钓他
Rich and handsome-
又有钱又帅气
We call him "The White Whale."
我们管他叫 白鲸
Listen, we're having
听着 下个月我们准备让
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表