You know, your boss, your boss' boss
即你的老板 你老板的老板
And the guy that signs your warrants.
还有授权令的签署人
Or would that make you nervous?
这些人让你觉得紧张了吧
I mean, I wouldn't want to throw your game.
不是有意向你施加压力
But I also don't want you to feel patronized.
也不是故意拍你马屁
Just set it up and prepare to get your ass kicked.
放马过来 我会打得你满地找牙
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Look who's stalking.
他们竟然被跟踪
Stay here.
呆着别动
Hey! Who the hell are you? Who the hell are you?
你是谁 你是谁
Lee Wax. What are you doing in my apartment?
李·瓦克斯 你们在我家做什么
You're a woman. Either you tell me who you are right now,
你是女的 再不报上姓名
Or I am calling the cops.
我马上报♥警♥
I am the cops. My name is Detective Kate Beckett.
我就是警♥察♥ 探长凯特·贝克特
We would like to ask you some questions
警方将询问你一些
About Allison Goldman. Allison.
有关艾莉森·高德曼的问题 艾莉森
Just...
等等
Just, uh, let me get my lawyer.
我 马上联♥系♥一下律师
Why do you need a lawyer?
为什么联♥系♥律师
Why do you think?
你自己想想
So you're confessing.
你有需要招供的事情
No, I'm not confessing to anything. It's just...
当然没有 只不过
My publisher instructed me not to talk to law enforcemen
出版商告诫我 除非律师在场
Until I had a lawyer present.. Your publisher?
不要谈论任何法律案件 出版商
You know, I would like to state for the record
我会在口供里声明
That I never harbored, nor did I conceal, a fugitive.
我既没有窝藏罪犯 也没有隐匿案情
What are you talking about? Allison Goldman.
你在说些什么 艾莉森·高德曼
If that's why you're here, then obviously you found her.
你们找上门来 肯定是发现她的行踪了
Yes. Murdered.
没错 发现她被谋杀
Murdered?
谋杀
Murdered by who?
谁杀了她
Well, given your unhealthy obsession for her,
鉴于你对她病态的迷恋
I'm going to take a wild stab at... you.
我觉得你有很大嫌疑
Me?
我
No, I am a ghostwriter.
我就是一个代笔者
We were working on her memoir. Memoir?
代笔替她写回忆录 回忆录
Why would Allison Goldman need a memoir?
艾莉森·高德曼为什么需要回忆录
Wait. So you don't know who she really is?
你们不清楚她的真实身份
We do now.
现在知道了
Apparently, our Westchester housewife
看来 威彻斯特的家庭主妇
Was also a fugitive.
还是一个在逃犯
That's Allison Goldman?
这是艾莉森·高德曼
A.K.A. Cynthia Dern.
又名欣西亚·德恩
In 1989, she and two friends
1989年伙同两个朋友
Set off a bomb on a tanker owned by a big oil company.
在属于石油公♥司♥的油轮上安装炸♥弹♥
I remember this. Some radical environmentalists
我记得这个案子 一些激进的环保主义者
Protesting the "Exxon Valdez" spill.
强烈抗♥议♥埃克森·瓦尔迪兹号♥邮轮泄漏事故
Yes. One was killed, one was caught.
一人死亡一人被捕
But Cynthia Dern was never found.
不过欣西亚·德恩仍在逃
Looks like her past finally caught up with her.
看来她还是没有逃脱往日的罪行
Jared Swanstrom, uh, built the bomb.
贾内德·斯万斯托制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
Susan Mailer and Cynthia snuck onboard to set it,
苏珊·梅勒和欣西亚负责上船安装
Only something went wrong.
但出了差错
You see, the ship was supposed to be empty of oil and people,
船上本应空无一人 没有载油
But the captain, Sam Pike, had come back.
但是船长山姆·派克中途回到船上
He was paralyzed in the explosion.
在爆♥炸♥中瘫痪
How did you track down Cynthia?
你是如何查到欣西亚下落
I didn't. She contacted me.
不是我 是她找到我
Cynthia had decided to turn herself in,
欣西亚准备自首了
But before she surrendered,
但投降之前
She wanted to get her story out to the public
希望将这一切公之于众
And express her remorse.
同时表达深深的忏悔
And get public opinion on her side.
借此拉拢民众
It's a great way to influence a potential jury pool.
对潜在陪审团成员来说 这很奏效
But she did it, right?
但她的确犯了错误对吗
So how was she planning on influencing them?
她打算如何引导舆♥论♥
Cynthia told me that
欣西亚告诉我
On the night of the bombing, she had tried to back out.
爆♥炸♥当晚 她曾想放弃
When she realized that the captain was aboard,
因为意识到船长还在上面
She argued with Susan Mailer to call it off,
她提议取消活动
But Susan refused.
但是苏珊拒绝了
Susan went to set the bomb herself
争吵之后苏珊自行安装了炸♥弹♥
And ironically, died in the explosion.
却在爆♥炸♥中身亡 很讽刺吧
She was vaporized.
欣西亚则销声匿迹
So why would she come out of hiding now?
为什么她又出现在公众视线
Money. She need the cash.
她需要钱
You were paying her?
你付钱给她
A couple hundred a week. If the book had sold well...
如果回忆录畅销 一周能有几百元
I don't have to tell you how much money was at stake.
具体数字尚不方便透露
When was the last time you saw Cynthia?
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
Tuesday afternoon.
周二下午
Did she mention that she was going to see anyone else,
她有没有提过要去见谁
Maybe someone from her past?
或许是她从前生活中的人
No, no, Cynthia was really paranoid about
没有 她对此相当敏感
Being discovered before the book came out.
不希望书籍出版之前被指认
She didn't want me to get in touch with anyone from her old life.
也不许我联♥系♥她过去生活中的人
But you did, anyway..
不过你还是联♥系♥了
Any true crime writer worth their salt
要对得起罪案作家这个名号♥
Is gonna check her story with other sources.
消息一定要可靠
Okay, so I made a few calls.
没错 我是打了几通电♥话♥
The sources that you were talking to,
你联♥系♥的这些人中
Did any of them want her dead?
有没有想置她于死地的
Maybe, but...
也许有 不过
Remember, nobody knew how to find her.
别忘了 没人找得到她
I mean,i didn't even know where she lived.
连我都不知道她住在哪里
I'm gonna need to see your interview notes
我需要看看你的采访记录
And your manuscript.
还有回忆录的原稿
You can have whatever you want, but in return
需要材料尽管拿 不过作为回报
I'd like to be kept in the loop as the investigation proceeds.
我希望对调查过程全程跟踪
What for?
为什么
My book. You're gonna go through with it?
为了完成我的书 你还要继续写完
But Cynthia's dead.
欣西亚已经死了
Correction, Cynthia was murdered,
错 欣西亚被谋杀了
Which means her memoir
因此她的回忆录
Just became a true crime story,
就变成罪案文学了
Which is kind of my forte.
这正是我的强项
You'd be doing me a huge favor.
你们可真是帮了大忙了
You know, I- I would love to.
我也很想帮忙
But I have a whole list of writers
不过有一大群作家在我周围
Who are hanging around, looking for favors.
等着捡便宜
So thank you very much, though, for cooperating, and I'll...
所以 谢谢合作
Catch you on the dark side.
有消息我会私下再联♥系♥你
It's a pretty sweet gig
这份兼♥职♥真不错
You've scored for yourself, Mr. Castle.
卡塞尔先生 很会利用外部条件
Is this your secret to writing best sellers?
这就是成为畅销作家的秘密武器吧
Follow the pretty cop lady around
跟着漂亮女警官
And take copious notes?
趁机得到详实丰富的资料
I like to think talent played a small part.
我的天份也起了一定作用
Still, this is the kind of all-access pass
不过 能在警局和现场畅行无阻
Most writers would kill for.
的确是作家梦寐以求的
Let's get to the part where you tell me what you want.
直说你想干什么吧
Well, maybe you can give me a call sometime...
你给我打电♥话♥好了
One professional to another.
作家对作家
Or do you need to check with your boss lady?
是不是这件事也要上报女领导
Why don't you give me your number,
不如你把号♥码给我
And I'll see what I can do?
让我考虑一下 怎么样
A domestic terrorist who clips coupons.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥收集折价券过生活
I just might buy the movie rights myself.
多好的电影素材
Well, the bombing obviously wasn't
显然爆♥炸♥装置
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表