Okay, so this is usually the part
通常这个时候
Where I ask if you've thought this through,
我都会问当事人是否考虑清楚了
And then I rembered, you don't think things through.
不过我记得你从来不三思而后行
Cold hands, cold hands.
你的手真凉 冰棍一样
These people are dangerous, Castle.
卡塞尔 这些人很危险
You need to stay alert and focused.
你得保持警惕 集中精神
Alert and focused, got it.
警惕 集中精神 遵命
Maybe if--Maybe if
你能不能
you just rubbed 'em together for a second.
能不能搓搓手呢
Wait, wait. Alert and what?
等等 警惕和什么来着
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑的
You're good to go. Thanks.
好了 多谢
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Look, about... Last night, what happened in the kitchen,
听着 关于昨晚在厨房♥发生的事
I I just Oh, listen,
我只是 不不不
You don't need to explain that.
你不用解释
That's I don't?
那是 不用吗
Unless you want to.
除非你想
Uh, no, you know, I ju-- I just figured,
我只是想到 你知道的
For the character, for Nikki Heat--
对于那个角色妮基·希特
Yeah, you-- I think-- I think understand Nikki Heat
你 我觉得我比你想象得
Better than you think I do.
更了解妮基·希特
Be careful, okay?
小心点 好吗
Do I detect actual concern for my well-Being?
莫非你是在关心我的人身安全
Screw this up, and I'll kill you.
你要是搞砸了我就杀了你
That's more like it.
这才像你
Okay, I have eyes on the target. Over.
我看到目标了 报告完毕
Are you reading me?
你们听到了吗
We don't have to read you.
不用听
We can see you. Now shut up and focus.
我们能看见你 给我闭上嘴集中精神
Roger that. Five by five.
收到 清楚的明白
He's quite a guy.
他很有个性
If he only knew how big a fan you really are.
但愿他知道你是他忠实的粉丝
Yeah, well, he's not going to know.
是啊 他不会知道的
You never told him how you stood in line for an hour
你没告诉他 为了得到他的签名
Just to get your book signed...
你排队站了一个小时
How his novels got you through your mother's death?
他的小说陪你度过你母亲死后那段时光
Is there anything you don't remember?
有什么事你不记吗
Not when it comes to you.
只要是关于你的都记住
I feel like Michael finding the gun taped behind the toilet.
感觉就像迈克找到了藏在厕所后面的枪
You might want to tell Ryan and Esposito to hang back.
恐怕你得让莱恩和埃斯波西托退回去
They just sent a text. It says, "we're watching you."
他们发了条信息说"我们在监视你"
It could be just a ruse.
可能只是唬人的
Nope.
不像
They just sent another one.
他们刚又发了条信息过来
It says, "you're wearing a black raincoat."
上面说"你穿着黑色雨衣"
Okay, so they can see you. That doesn't change anything.
没错 他们是能看到你 但计划不变
Tell him to stop fooling around.
让他别胡闹
Like that'll help.
那有用吗
Okay...
又有信息了
It says, "cross the street,
上面说"穿过马路
And head west on east 47th."
然后向西走到东47大街"
That's left, right?
向左走 对吗
Right.
是的
Right, right? Or right, left?
是 往右 还是往左
Left Left.
往左 左
"1201 1st." That's just ahead.
"一号♥大街1201号♥" 就在前面
Got it. We see him.
收到 我们看到他了
They want me to leave the bag at the shoeshine stand
他们让我把包放在擦鞋摊那儿
And exit out the side.
然后退出去
All right. I'm at the stand.
好了 我在摊位这儿了
Then have him make the drop.
让他把包放下
Castle, leave the bag.
卡塞尔 放下包
Make the drop and walk away.
把包放下然后离开
Coming in. Don't have him yet.
进来了 还没发现目标
I just left it. I'm headed out.
放下了 我出来了
Esposito, Ryan. .. You got eyes?
埃斯波西托 莱恩 发现什么了吗
I see the shoeshine stand.
我看到擦鞋摊了
Wait. I got the backpack.
等一下 我看到那个包了
Asian male... Long hair. I got him, I got him!
亚洲男性 长头发 我抓到他了
Where's the girl? Where's Angela?
那个女孩儿在哪儿 安吉拉在哪儿
What girl?
什么女孩
I don't know what you're talking about!
我不知道你在说什么
Ryan! Ryan!
莱恩 莱恩
The kidnappers posted an ad on Craigslist
绑匪们就像在做广♥告♥
And said that this was a performance art piece for YouTube.
说这是为YouTube做的艺术作品
They sent out nearly two dozen of the backpacks.
那儿有几乎两打那样的背包
The poster used an I.P. Anonymizer,
并且是匿名广♥告♥
Making it impossible to trace.
让我们没办法追踪
So we just do nothing?
难道我们什么也做不了
Well, I managed to slip the phone
我把绑匪给我的手♥机♥
That the kidnappers gave me inside the backpack.
放到那个包里面了
I don't understand.
什么意思
Well, before I did that,
在那之前
I sent a text message to detective Beckett.
我给贝克特警探发了条信息
The phone's under a bulk account,
手♥机♥是大单销♥售♥
So we can't trace its owner,
查不到购买♥♥人的信息
But we can trace its I.D.
但能追踪到方位
So far, we've pinged the phone to a 20-Block radius on the lower east side.
目前 查到它在下东区20条街区内
We'll need another few hours to narrow it down.
还需要几个小时把范围缩小
In the meantime, I've moved a team into the area.
同时 我派了一组人过去
They'll work the streets, be ready to move
他们会仔细排查 一旦得到更多消息
When we have more information.
随时准备行动
Thanks. MmHmm.
谢谢 嗯
You okay?
你还好吧
I keep thinking, if only I saw who took that bag...
我一直在想 要是我看到谁拿的就好了
Well, that wasn't your job.
那不是你的工作
You know I can't imagine
知道吗 我难以想象
Anything like this ever happening to Alexis.
这样的事发生在阿丽克西斯身上会怎样
We'll get her back soon.
我们很快会救回她的
Not as soon as we hoped.
没有我们想的那么快
They must've found it, taken the batteries out.
他们肯定发现了 把电池取出来了
We just lost the signal from the phone.
我们失去了手♥机♥的追踪信♥号♥♥
What are you doing up? Stressed about finals?
怎么还不睡 担心期末考试
American lit's today.
今天是美国不眠日
I was having nightmares about Hester Prynne.
我做噩梦 梦到海丝特·白兰
The irony for you is not getting an "a" would cause you shame.
但问题是不得"优"会让你难堪
So why are you up?
那你怎么还不睡
Looking for a white rabbit.
我在找小白兔
Lewis Carroll or "The Matrix"?
路易斯·卡罗尔或者"黑客帝国"
I'm not sure yet.
还不确定
What did Beckett tell you about taking phone photos at the crime scene?
关于犯罪现场的拍照贝克特跟你说了什么
I don't know. I wasn't listening.
我不知道 没听
See all those stuffed animals on the bed?
看到床上的那些动物娃娃了吗
It looks just like mine used to.
跟我以前的很像
Remember when I had all those animals?
还记得我以前的那些娃娃吗
If by remember when, " you mean Monkey-Bonkey,
如果你是说Bonkey猴的话
Who has been washed so many times he looks like roadkill now,
被洗了那么多次 他现在看起来很惨
Then, yes.
那么 是
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我搞不懂你在说些什么
Oh, then you won't mind next time I see him
那么你不会介意下次我看到他的时候
If I throw him out. Don't you dare!
把他扔出去 你敢
I won't, I won't. Don't.
我不会 不会的 绝对不要
I won't. Okay.
不会的 很好
Okay.
好
So you think the Bunny has something to do with the case?
你认为邦尼兔和这个案子有关
I'll let you know when I go down the rabbit hole.
等我到兔窝里看一下再告诉你
Castle?
卡塞尔
Go back to sleep.
继续睡吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表