剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
丹尼 你有执法记录仪的录像备份吧
I want to give it another look.
我想再重新开一遍
Yeah, I'll send you the link.
我一会把链接发给你
One last thing.
还有一件事
Does anybody know
有人知道
where Cal Peterson ended up throwing up?
卡尔·彼得森最后吐在哪了吗
Well, he was sick.
他感觉不适
So sick he had to go to the women's room.
已经到了不得不使用女厕所的地步
But I don't recall hearing about where he threw up.
但我不记得有人说过他最终吐在哪了
You're right. There was nothing about it
对 犯罪现场的照片里没有
in the crime scene photos, nothing in the notes.
警方的记录里也没有
I get the feeling
我有种预感
we're not making any settlement calls any time soon.
我们暂时不用打和解电♥话♥了
I get the feeling we should order in.
我有种预感我们最好叫外卖♥♥当晚餐了
Gentlemen?
先生们
Where are we?
情况如何
Why am I totally in the blind here?
为什么我完全被蒙在鼓里
Have we commenced settlement discussions yet?
开始和对方商谈和解事项了吗
We have not. I don't understand.
还没有 这我就不明白了
You want the good news or the bad news? -
你想听好消息还是坏消息
Oh, come on.
别来这一套
I have finally come to believe
我终于确信
this case isn't about race at all,
此案与种族无关
and I think that is cause for celebration.
这简直是值得庆祝的好事
I'm not following you.
我没听懂
I think it's really about
我觉得此案不过是由
good old-fashioned American greed.
美国人根深蒂固的贪婪之心所引起的
And isn't it great to know there exists
知道这世上至少有两个人
at least two people in this world who can finally
可以不计较种族 肤色
look past race or skin color or religious differences
或是宗教信仰的差异通力合作
long enough to try and rip off the City of New York
只为骗得纽约政♥府♥几百万美元
for a few million dollars?
不是很好吗
Now, from your tox screen report,
从你的毒性检验报告中
we know that not only were you
我们了解到在枪击案发当晚
legally intoxicated the night of the shooting,
你不仅喝醉了
but you were also high on Molly,
可以吸食了大量
as well.
摇♥头♥丸♥
Mr. Peterson, I'm wondering
彼得森先生 我很好奇
if you might have been high and drunk that night on purpose.
你那晚之所以喝醉还吸毒 是不是故意为之
I'm sorry. I don't understand the question.
不好意思 我不明白你的问题
Well, I'm asking if perhaps you drank to excess
我的意思是 你那晚是否故意喝醉
and took some MDMA in anticipation
在明知自己讲被射伤的情况下
of getting shot that night.
服用了摇♥头♥丸♥
A little something to numb the pain.
以减轻伤痛
Objection! Now counsel is making absurd assertions
反对 辩方律师想用荒谬的推论
in the hopes of confusing the jury
从而迷惑陪审团
and obfuscating facts already in evidence.
混淆视听
Mr. Colón, I think
科隆先生
this courtroom has already seen enough drama.
本案已经戏剧化了 请适可而止
I agree, Your Honor, but I promise if
完全同意 法官大人 但我保证
you'll bear with me a moment longer,
如果您再宽限我一点时间
I will substantiate my allegations.
我就能证实这一推断
Well, you'd better, or I will be holding you in contempt.
你最好如此 否则我将以藐视法庭罪惩处你
It's a simple question, Mr. Peterson.
这是个很简单的问题 彼得森先生
Did you barge into that bathroom that night
那晚你冲进厕所时
knowing full well that you were going
是否已经知道
to get shot by Officer Harris?
自己将被哈里斯警官射伤
Why would I want to get shot by a cop?
我为什么会想被一个警♥察♥射伤
So we could all end up here,
为了引发此案
with you suing the City of New York
这样你才能起诉纽约政♥府♥
for $25 million.
要求两千五百万美元的赔偿
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Well, yes.
确实如此
Unless of course,
但若是哈里斯警官也参与其中
Officer Harris was in on it.
一切就说得通了
Your Honor, do I even need to cite an objection?
法官大人 我还需要提出反对理由吗
This... this is outlandish!
这实在是太荒唐了
Yes, it is outlandish, Your Honor, but I can assure you
对 这很荒唐 法官大人 但我保证
that I can prove that Cal Peterson and Tonya Harris
我能证明卡尔·彼得森和托尼娅·哈里斯
are not the strangers
只是假装互不认识
they've been pretending to be.
他们并非毫无交集的陌生人
That, in fact,
实际上
they've been romantically involved for months now.
他们的恋爱关系已持续数月之久
What the hell is he doing?
他到底在干什么
You people are supposed to be defending me.
你们可是来为我辩护的
Technically, the City of New York is our client.
准确地说 纽约政♥府♥才是我们的客户
Since it seems you're trying to swindle the city,
既然你企图诓骗纽约政♥府♥
I fear you and I have a serious conflict of interest.
我们之间就有很大的利益冲突了
Mr. Peterson, is this true?
彼得森先生 这是真的吗
Did you plan this shooting with Officer Harris?
这场枪击案是你和哈里斯警官计划好的吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
Look at the bodycam footage.
看看执法记录仪的录像
I'm wrestling her for the gun.
我是在和她搏斗争抢那把枪
Were you?
是吗
That's funny, because the more I look at it,
这就奇怪了 我越看越觉得
the more it looks like you were holding the barrel of the gun
你分明是牢牢抓住枪筒
to make sure that the bullet went
以确保子弹
into your arm and not your chest.
射中你的胳膊 避开胸口
But...
但...
that could just be me.
这也许只是一家之言
While you're thinking about it, I'd like to enter
在你思考的同时 辩方申请将
into evidence this certified business record
卡尔·彼得森担任拼车司机期间
of a history of Cal Peterson's ridesharing customers.
搭载的乘客名单纳入证据 此记录已经过公♥证♥
And let the record reflect
这份记录显示
that ten months ago,
十个月前
he drove a Miss Tonya Harris.
他曾载过一位托尼娅·哈里斯女士
Yeah. It's not surprising.
这没什么可惊讶的
We all know he likes to use the ridesharing vehicle
我们都知道他喜欢在拼车过程中
as his personal dating app.
勾搭心仪的女性
I drive hundreds of women, probably thousands.
我可载过成百上千个女性
But in truth, I don't remember driving that woman.
但说实话 我并不记得载过这位女士
Mr. Peterson,
彼得森先生
would it surprise you to know that the...
在阿斯托里亚的布里奇克罗夫特汽车旅馆
front desk clerk at the Bridgecroft Motel in Astoria
工作的前台清楚记得你在过去是个月内
remembers checking you in at least 23 times
至少登记入住过二十三次
in the last ten months?
这一事实会让你感到惊讶吗
No. It wouldn't surprise me.
完全不会
My roommates can get loud.
我的室友有时很吵
Sometimes I rent a cheap room to grade papers,
这种时候我就会开个便宜的房♥间
prepare lesson plans. Alone.
用于独自改卷 备课
Are you aware
你是否有知道
that there is video surveillance cameras in the hallways,
走廊里设有监控摄像头
so the clerk can see if, say, Tonya Harris decided
若是托尼娅·哈里斯曾进入你的房♥间
to join you in your room?
前台人员可以清楚看到
I'd be happy to enter the video surveillance cameras
如果你想的话 我很乐意将监控摄像头的录像
into evidence if you'd like.
也作为证据提交
Or perhaps I can just call Tonya Harris to the stand,
或者我可以让托尼娅·哈里斯出庭作证
see what she has to say.
看看她怎么说
But...
但...
you know, as a former prosecutor,
作为前公诉人
I should tell you that the person who confesses first
我最好告诉你 一般先坦白的那方
is usually the one who gets the lighter sentence.
会得到较轻量刑
You are still under oath, Officer Harris.
你依旧处于宣誓状态 哈里斯警官
We were lying in bed
有一晚 我们相约在
one night at the Bridgecroft Motel,
布里奇克罗夫特汽车旅馆见面
and he turned to me, and he said...
我们躺在床上时 他转向我 对我说
"You know, darlin', I'd take a bullet for you."
"你知道吗 亲爱的 我愿意为你挡子弹"
And the idea just grew from there.
然后这个想法就逐渐萌芽了
How many years you think they'll get?
你觉得他们会被判多少年
Whatever is it's not long enough.
多少年都不够
Not sure if I made it clear but,
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表