剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Talk to me.
情况如何
I would, but there's nothing to say.
没什么进展
Yeah?
什么事
Hi.
你好
Um, I need to get into my friend's apartment again.
我需要再进一次我朋友的公♥寓♥
Whoa, okay. You're just going to take that?
你打算直接把这个拿走吗
I'm not taking anything.
我不会拿走任何东西
I... I don't think I can let you do that.
我不能让你这么做
Yes, you can.
你可以
Technically, it belongs to my boss; he paid for it.
严格来说 这属于我老板 是他付钱买♥♥的
Okay, but I'm... I'm supposed to just take your word for it?
我就应该对你的话听之任之吗
Hey, my friend has fallen off the face of the Earth, okay?
我的朋友人间蒸发了
She's vanished.
消失不见了
That doesn't just happen.
这其中一定有原因
I need to look through this computer
我要查查这台电脑
and I need to figure out what's going on.
搞清楚到底发生了什么
Okay, look, hey. Listen.
听着
Do what you want, okay?
请随意
But for what it's worth, it does happen, okay?
但老实说 这样的事确实会发生
People do vanish.
有些人会平白无故地消失
They make themselves disappear all the time.
动不动人间蒸发
Whatever you say.
随你怎么说
Mrs. McCrory, hi.
麦克罗里夫人 你好
You know, I'm actually standing
我现在就在
in your daughter's apartment right now.
你女儿的公♥寓♥里
I'm sorry, you want me to turn on the television?
抱歉 你是让我打开电视吗
Channel three?
三号♥频道
Okay.
好
Uh, Mrs. McCro...
麦克罗里夫...
If you are just joining us,
刚刚打开电视的观众
updating our top story,
千万不要错过我们的头条新闻
once again repeating the New Jersey state medical examiner
复述一遍 新泽西州政♥府♥的验尸官
is now confirming that there were 37 fatalities
现已确认有三十七人死亡
in that I-99 bridge collapse earlier this week.
本周早些天 I-99大桥发生坍塌事故
Additionally, state investigators now believe
另外 政♥府♥调查人员
they have recovered and identified all the remains
已从海湾中找到遗体并一一进行了身份确认
from the bay and are in the process of notifying next of kin.
目前正在通知死者家属
This is a late breaking news story.
以上就是最新的突发新闻
Keep it right here on this news channel for all the details.
不要换台 请听详细报道
I'm Logan Crawford, reporting live.
我是洛根·克劳福德记者 现场报道
Oh, my God.
天呐
Don't.
别碰我
This is Powell. 23 years old.
这是鲍威尔 二十三岁
Waited two years and succumbed to his illness
在经过了两年漫长的等待
before a liver could be located
依旧没有匹配的肝源出现
and the transplant successfully performed.
最终不治身亡
This is Naomi. After waiting 14 months,
这是直见 经历了十四个月的煎熬后
a matching liver was finally identified
匹配的肝脏终于
and transported to her hospital.
被送往她所在的一员
She actually, um, passed away while in prep for her procedure.
可她却在手术准备过程中不幸身亡
Objection. That's a tragic story,
反对 这的确是一个悲伤的故事
but I fail to see the relevance.
但这与此案毫无关系
Mr. Colón?
科隆先生
Your Honor, the defense is simply trying to make the point
法官大人 辩方想通过这些案例证明
that livers, matching livers, are limited commodities,
肝脏 尤其是匹配的肝脏 是极为稀有的
that many people with greater life expectancies
许多患者经历了比原告更长的等待时间
have been waiting far longer than the plaintiff
他们若是得以治愈 也将获得更长的寿命
who seems to feel that she's entitled...
而原告却认为她有权...
This isn't about entitlement.
这分明是混淆视听
This isn't about jumping the line.
这与是否插队无关
If she doesn't get the operation
如果她不在十二周内
in the next 12 weeks, she is going to die.
接受移植手术 等待她的只有死亡
And you know what? If she dies,
只要她死了
these people save a lot of money.
这些人就能省下一大笔钱
Make no mistake, this is about money.
正是如此 这一切都和金钱息息相关
We should be identifying livers right now.
我们本应该即刻开始寻找肝源
We should be testing livers right now.
进行肝脏配型
What is insurance for
若保险都不能在这种时候发挥作用
if not for that?
它究竟何用之有
Exactly!
正是
Mr. Colón, unless you have something else
科隆先生 除非你有其他
substantive to offer...
实质性的证据...
Oh, come on, Your Honor! The plaintiff's lawyer just gave
拜托 法官大人 原告的律师刚刚分明是在做
a closing statement, for God's sakes.
结案陈词
I'm going to ask you to wrap this up.
请立刻结束提问
Of course, Your Honor. The defense rests.
当然 法官大人 辩方没有问题了
I have a confession to make.
我有事要坦白
I'm not sure I'm cut out for this.
我不确定我能搞定此事
It's not fun stuff.
这毕竟不是儿戏
People wonder why it pays so much.
也许有人不明白为何我所出的佣金这么高
Obviously, it's to win,
很明显 是为了赢
but also it's hard finding somebody willing to do it.
但要找到愿意处理此事的人也同样困难
So, you know juries.
你对陪审团了如指掌
What are our odds? Not very good.
我们的情况如何 不容乐观
Anything can happen during deliberations.
陪审团讨论 一切皆有可能
We have no way of monitoring them, but in all likelihood...
我们无法监控他们 但如今看来...
What's that?
这是什么
Your fee for the month.
这个月的报酬
Well, the month's not over.
这个月还没结束
Case isn't over and I'm pretty sure
此案还未结束 而且我还没完成
I didn't do the job you hired me to do. Take it.
我还没完成自己的工作 拿着吧
You know, that lady's lawyer isn't wrong.
那位女律师说得对
Money is important.
钱很重要
And sometimes it can even make you feel better about things
有时金钱甚至能改变一个人对事物的看法
you might otherwise regret.
将不光彩之事正当化
Marissa.
玛丽萨
What are you trying to do, give me another heart attack?
你在做什么 你还想让我的心脏病再次发作吗
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了
They were all pretty upset.
他们都特别沮丧
I told them that I'd wait here for you.
我告诉我会在这等你
You remember that bridge that collapsed
你记得上周在新泽西州
in New Jersey last week?
坍塌的大桥吗
Cable was on it.
凯博当时在那座桥上
She was in a car, car she rented.
她当时开着租赁车
Anyway...
总之...
they found her in the bay under 30 feet of water.
他们在水下三十英尺处找到了她
And they identified her remains this morning.
今早鉴定了她的遗体
I need to sit down.
我最好坐下听
Everybody knows? Her mother knows?
大家都知道了吗 她妈妈知道吗
Everybody knows.
大家都知道了
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
Cry, maybe.
也许大哭一场吧
You want me to hang?
需要我留下来吗
No.
不用了
I don't think I like the idea of you being alone.
我觉得此刻最好不要让你独处
I'm... I'm fine.
我没事
Are you sure?
你确定
You're not gonna do something stupid,
你不会做蠢事吧
like go get a drink?
比如喝酒
I have a system for that.
我应对办法
Uh, as long as I have taxi money, I have a system.
只要我有坐出租车的钱 我就有办法
Seriously, I'm... I'm fine.
真的 我没事
You can go.
你可以走了
I'll be all right.
我不会有事的
Has the jury reached a verdict?
请问陪审团作出统一裁决了吗
We have, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
We, the jury, find for the defendant,
陪审团支持被告
EquiSafe Insurance.
全权保险公♥司♥
The court thanks you for your service.
本庭感谢你们的付出
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表