剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I got you, I got you.
我在 我在
It's okay. No!
没事的 不
We'll fight this.
我们还可以上诉
We got two jurors.
我们成功说服了两位陪审员
Not among the mirror jurors,
虽然没能说服镜面陪审员
but among the ones actually sitting in the jury box.
但却说服了法庭上真正的陪审员
I knew it.
我知道
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew you'd be great at this.
我就知道你能行
Look, I know you said
听着 我知道你说过
this wasn't for you, but, uh, wow.
你不适合代理我们公♥司♥ 但你真的很出色
Hey, if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意 随时联♥系♥我
Well... I guess I owe you an apology.
我想我应该向你道歉
I said we couldn't do this and I was wrong.
我说这官司我们赢不了 事实证明我是错的
No, I think you said we shouldn't do this
不 你说的是我们不该这么做
and you were right.
你一点都没错
By the way, I've been meaning to tell you
顺便一提 我一直想告诉你
those two cases you lost while I was gone,
我不在时输掉的那两场官司
I read the transcripts last night.
我昨晚看了记录
You were great.
你表现得很棒
Those two judges were morons.
那两个法官才是白♥痴♥
Well, thank you, Bull.
布尔 谢谢
You want to go grab a...
你要不要...
... fizzy water or something or...?
喝杯汽水或者什么的
No. Thanks.
不了 谢谢
I got to catch a cab.
我得去叫辆出租车
Something I got to do.
我还有事要做
Mrs. Summerfield?
萨默菲尔德夫人
It's my friend.
他是我的朋友
What do you want? We have a plane to catch.
你来这座什么 我们要赶飞机
I just wanted to give you something.
我有份东西要交给你
I don't understand. This is a check for $2 million
我不明白 这可是某家公♥司♥开的
made out to some company.
两百万美元的支票
My company. If you look on the back, I signed it over to you.
我的公♥司♥ 看背面 我把它签给你了
What do you mean? Why would you give me this?
这是什么意思 为什么给我
I don't know.
我也不清楚
I'm crazy.
也许我疯了吧
You can ask anyone who works for me.
为我工作的人♥大♥概都会这么说
Also, I just lost somebody.
还有 我刚失去了一位挚友
The truth is, it's EquiSafe Insurance's money and...
其实这是全权保险公♥司♥的钱...
... you know, you should use it
你应该用这笔钱
to get your operation and, uh,
进行手术 然后...
put the rest away for your family.
把剩下的钱留给你的家人
That's absurd.
这可真荒谬
Is this some kind of a joke?
你在开玩笑吗
No joke.
不是
Get your 42 months, which, by the way, who knows?
这样你还能争取到四十二个月的时间
Might just be 42 years.
说不定是四十二年
You should really get going. You don't want to miss your plane.
你们该走了 否则会误机的
Happy days...
# 快乐的日子... #
Thank you! Honey.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Bye, friend.
再见 朋友
The skies above are clear again.
# 天空又一次放晴了 #
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表