剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
明白了
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
Let's take a 15 minute break.
休庭十五分钟
Nice work.
干得漂亮
You know...
你知道吗...
... for the first time, I think, uh,
... 这是我第一次觉得
we might actually have a shot at winning this thing.
我们也许真有胜算
I think so, too.
英雄所见略同
And I think the plaintiff's lawyer feels the same way,
我觉得原告律师也这么认为
which is why I would urge you to authorize me
所以我希望你允许我
to use our newfound leverage
用这一新筹码
to try again and broker a settlement.
再次尝试与对方和解
Can you not feel the tension in the air?
难道你感觉不到这剑拔弩张的气氛吗
I don't think there is a good ending for our city,
无论哪方胜诉 我觉得都会对这座城市
no matter which side wins.
造成不良影响
Dr. Bull,
布尔博士
I hired you to clear
我请你来是为了
this officer's good name.
恢复这位警官的名誉
Why don't you worry about that
你专心协助此案即可
and let me worry about the city?
市政方面的问题就交给我吧
When my client came through the door, what state of dress
我的当事人闯入洗手间时
or undress were you in?
你处于什么状态
I had unbuttoned my pants
我刚刚解开裤子的扣子
and I was pulling down my zipper.
正要拉下拉链
You must have been terrified.
你肯定受到了不小的惊吓
I was startled.
确实
My first concern was for my gun.
我首先担心的是我的枪
It was on the sink and I needed to secure it.
它在盥洗台上 我必须拿回它
So you weren't scared?
所以你并没有感到害怕
There wasn't time to be scared.
我根本无暇感到害怕
And besides, it didn't seem like he was coming for me.
况且 我觉得他并非想袭击我
It seemed like he was going for my gun.
他的目的是夺走我的枪
And why would he be going for the gun?
他为什么会想夺走你的枪
And how would he have even known that the person
他怎么会知道厕所里的人
in the bathroom had a gun, much less put it on the sink?
持有手♥枪♥ 还把枪放在了盥洗台上
That's a terrific question, and one I don't have an answer to,
问得好 可惜我并不知道其中缘由
except for the fact that I could only deal
我只能基于所发生的情况
with the information that was in front of me.
作出反应
And the information directly in front of me
而我所面对的是
was that there was a man
一个男人
someplace he wasn't supposed to be
出现在了他本不该出现的地方
and he seemed to be going for my gun.
并且想夺走我的枪
So that drove your decision making?
这样的想法让你采取了随后的行动 是吗
Absolutely.
当然
It didn't occur to you that he might have been sick?
你没有想过他可能是身体不适吗
That he might have been going for the sink?
也许他只是想用盥洗池
I had no way of knowing that.
我并没有想到这些
He didn't look sick?
你没有看出他脸色很糟吗
His head was down.
他当时低着头
He stumbled, but...
他走路摇摇晃晃 但...
Did he look drunk?
他看起来像喝醉了吗
It was four steps between the door and the sink.
从门到盥洗台只有四步之遥
Did he look black?
你看出他是黑人了吗
He was black. He is black.
是 他是黑人
Isn't that why you grabbed for your gun?
这难道不是你去拿枪的真正理由吗
No. That's ridiculous.
不 这未免太荒谬了
Without knowing what he wanted, why he was there,
你当时并不清楚他的目的与他出现的原因
you grabbed for your gun because a black man
却径直拿起了枪 因为一个黑人
was standing over you while you went to the toilet,
在你如厕时出现在你面前
isn't that right? With all due respect,
对吗 恕我直言
I was grabbing that gun no matter who
在我如厕时 无论是谁突然冲进来
was standing over me while I go to the toilet.
我都会拿起枪
Did you struggle for the gun?
你们有争夺那把枪吗
No. I got to it first.
没有 我先拿到了枪
I looked at the bodycam footage.
我看了执法记录仪的录像
Didn't look to me like he was even going for the gun.
我觉得他并非是冲着枪而去
Is it possible that you were wrong?
有没有可能是你判断错误了
Is it possible that h... he wasn't going for the gun?
有没有可能他的目的并不是夺枪
You weren't there.
你并不在场
Did you think he had a gun?
你觉得他带了枪吗
It never crossed my mind.
我没有考虑过这点
My only concern was that he didn't take my gun.
我只在乎他没有拿到我的枪
So I'm confused.
那我就想不明白了
If you had your gun, and you weren't thinking
你当时持有手♥枪♥ 而你并没有考虑过
about whether or not he had one,
对方是否持枪
then why were you pointing it at him at all?
那你为何要用枪指着他
Because... He was black?
因为... 因为他是黑人吗
No.
不是
L... Look at the bodycam footage.
看看执法记录仪的录像 你就会明白
The second I had the gun, he was on me,
当我拿到枪的那一刻 他直接扑向了我
trying to take the gun from me.
想抢走我的枪
Because you were pointing it at him.
因为你用枪指着他
Because he didn't want to get shot.
因为他不想被射伤
So the question is: why were you pointing it at him at all?
所以问题关键是 你究竟为何要用枪指着他
If all you wanted to do was secure it,
如果你只是想确保枪♥支♥不落入他人手中
then why did you end up pointing it at my client?
那你为何要用枪指着我的当事人
Why did you end up shooting my client?
你又为何要向我的当事人开枪
And isn't the answer because he's black?
难道不是因为他是黑人吗
Let's t... let's take a break.
休息一下吧
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm thinking this is, uh, about a tenth
当马莉娅·福特向你提问时
of what you can expect to face on the stand
她会比我刁钻百倍
when Malia Ford questions you.
她会竭尽全力来刁难你
You can't let her bait you.
你不能被她牵着鼻子走
You can't let her anger you.
你不能被她激怒
This is her technique. It's what she does.
这是她的惯用手法 一向如此
You okay?
你还好吗
Great.
那就好
Let's go to court.
该去法庭了
Halt! NYPD. Halt!
停下 纽约警局 停下
W... What are you doing?
你... 你在干什么
Let go. Let go of the gun!
松手 放下枪
Oh, my God, you shot me!
天呐 你射中我了
You really shot me. Oh.
你居然射中了我
Precinct 55. Charlie to Cent...
五十五区 查理队向...
Wow. That's quite a tape.
真惊险
I'm sure you won't forget anything about that night
想必这段经历一定让你
for years to come.
终身难忘
Burned in my memory.
已经烙印在我脑海里了
So what color jacket was my client wearing?
我的当事人穿着什么颜色的夹克
Excuse me?
你说什么
What color sports jacket?
他的运动夹克是什么颜色的
Was it black?
是黑色的吗
Was it blue? Was it brown?
还是蓝色的 棕色的
The witness will please answer.
证人请回答
It's all right.
没事
I withdraw the question.
我撤回提问
But do you happen to recall
但你还记得
the color of his shirt?
他的衬衫是什么颜色的吗
I don't know.
我不记得了
Mm. White?
白色的
Yellow?
黄色
It was a very light blue.
是非常浅的蓝色
Now how about his face?
你还记得他的肤色吗
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Counsel is...
律师在...
Ladies and gentlemen, we've received a bomb threat.
女士们先生们 大楼内发现了疑似炸♥弹♥的物体
We're gonna need everyone
所有人
to leave the courthouse right now.
请立即离开
According to the commissioner's office,
据局长所说
the bomb threat was specifically targeted to our courtroom.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表