剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Just can't figure out how to prove it.
只是想不出该如何证明
Great. The pain is back.
太好了 我的背又开始疼了
Who did you say it was?
你说谁来了
A friend of your mom's.
你妈妈的朋友
Hello?
你好
Penny Spiro.
彭妮·斯皮罗
I'm Dr. Jason Bull.
我是杰森·布尔博士
Sorry to show up on your doorstep
很抱歉这么早
so early in the morning, but I'm part
来叨扰你
of your mom's legal team,
我是你母亲的辩护团队之一
and I desperately need you to do two things I've been told
我迫切需要你去做两件
you're not gonna want to do.
你不愿做的事
I won't testify.
我不会去作证的
That's only the first one.
这是第一件
I also need you to convince your mom to let you do it.
我还需要你说服你母亲 让你出庭作证
It's a pretty simple system. Uh, four cameras.
这是个很简单的系统 共有四台摄像机
Three inside the store.
三个在商场内
One that focuses on the cash register
一台对着收银台
and the customers as they pay.
和付钱的顾客
Two that show customers walking through the aisles of the store
两台从商店两侧
from opposite sides of the store.
拍摄过道中的顾客
And a wireless camera, mounted without permission
还有一台无线摄像机 未经许可
on the lamp post outside the store, presumably,
装在了商店外的灯柱上 大概是为了
to capture people coming into and out of the store,
拍摄进出商店的人员
specifically those who haven't paid.
尤其是那些没付钱的
Shoplifters, that kind of thing.
商店扒手之类的
And when you examined the DVR, what did you discover?
当你查看录像时 你发现了什么
I discovered that on four consecutive days,
我发现从六月十一号♥开始
beginning with June 11,
连续四天
the defendant planted herself outside the store.
被告一直待在商店外
Twice in her car, twice on foot.
两次在车内 两次步行
And in your professional opinion,
以你的专业意见
what was she doing? Objection, Your Honor.
你觉得她在干什么 反对 法官大人
The assistant district attorney is asking
区助理检察官让证人
the witness to speculate.
作毫无根据的臆测
She's asking a professional investigator
她是在让一个专♥业♥调♥查♥员
to give her expert opinion
基于现有证据
based on the evidence in front of her.
给出专业见解
Overruled.
反对无效
You may answer the question.
证人请回答
Waiting. She's waiting.
等待 她在等待
Waiting.
等待
Any idea for what?
你知道她在等什么吗
Well, I think that became apparent
我认为答案在第五天
on the fifth day, when she executed Mr. Briggs.
就水落石出了 她杀了布里格斯先生
The prosecution has no further questions for this witness.
检方没有其他地方了
I need to hear something positive.
你最好告诉我些好消息
Well, this jury is positively unanimous.
陪审团意见出奇地一致
Defense will cross-examine this witness after the lunch break.
辩方可在午休后对检方证人进行交叉盘问
Court is in recess.
现在休庭
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Nice of you to join us.
谢谢你终于肯露面了
Ah. I thought so, too.
不客气
Oh, my God. Penny.
天呐 彭妮
I told Dr. Bull everything.
我把一切都告诉布尔博士了
That I'm the reason all this happened.
这一切都是因为我
And I want to take the stand.
我愿意出庭作证
Penny...
彭妮
Could you please tell the jury about the day
请向陪审团描述一下
they found Ella and caught the man who killed her?
警方找到埃拉并抓住凶手的那天
Well... it was the worst day of my life.
那是我一生中最糟糕的一天
And also,
莫名的
weirdly, kind of the best.
也算是最好的一天
How do you mean?
此话怎讲
it was horrible because it...
糟糕是因为
it was the moment I absolutely knew my sister was gone.
那天我得知自己的妹妹已经离世
There was no denying it.
事实如此 无法否认
She was never coming back.
她再也回不来了
But later that night, um,
但当天夜里
it finally started to sink in that they caught him,
警方抓住了杀死我妹妹的凶手后
the guy who did it.
我的心情才有所平复
They had him, and he was going
他被抓了 进了监狱
to prison forever.
永远也不会出来
I remember my mother holding me
我记得妈妈抱紧我
and telling me... it was going to be okay.
告诉我说 一切都会好起来
That it... it may never go back to the way it was.
也许我们的生活不能回到过去
But it would go back to a new normal.
但我们会有一个新的开始
I could live my life again.
我可以继续自己的人生
I could leave my house.
我能走出家门
I... I could go to school, see my, see my friends.
去上学 见朋友
In a couple of years, go to college.
几年后去上大学
Have a future.
创造自己的未来
We were safe.
当时的我们终于重获安全感
And then?
然后发生了什么
And then they let him out of jail.
然后他们把凶手释放了
And I realized
我意识到
there was never gonna be a normal.
一切再也无法回归正常
And what did that feel like?
你们当时有何感受
We were terrified.
我们吓坏了
I was terrified.
我很害怕
My mom had to drive me to and from school again.
妈妈只能重新开始接送我上下学
And, uh, when we got home,
我们一到家
we'd lock the doors and check the windows.
就会紧缩门窗
And... I didn't see my friends.
我也没法和朋友相见
I didn't play soccer.
再也没去踢足球
I dropped out of chorus.
退出了合唱队
And it just
这种情况
went on like this?
持续了多久
F... for a few months.
几个月
So I went to my mom and I told her that if I couldn't
我告诉妈妈 如果我无法像普通人一样生活
live a normal life, that I was going to kill myself.
我就会自杀
And what was her reaction to that?
她对此作何反应
We started experimenting.
之后我们开始不断尝试
I... I'd go out for, like, an hour.
比如 我可以出门一小时
Or I'd walk home from school with a friend.
或者放学后和朋友一起走回家
I knew those must have been
我知道 我外出的那段时间
the longest hours for my mother,
对我妈妈而言是最难熬的
but I started to feel alive again.
但是 我感觉自己重新活过来了
And...
之后
what happened on June 10?
六月十号♥发生了什么事
I was walking home from school and I felt like a soda,
放学回家时 我想喝苏打水
so I stopped at the bodega.
就进了那家杂货店
By yourself?
就你自己吗
Uh, by myself.
对 我一个人
And, um, I went to the refrigerator case
我走到冰柜前
and I grabbed a can
拿起一罐苏打水
and I turned around and he was standing there.
一转身 发现他就站在那
Mr. Briggs?
布里格斯先生吗
And did he say anything to you?
他对你说了什么吗
No. He was just staring at me.
没有 他只是盯着我看
Did he touch you?
他碰你了吗
Try to reach out to you?
有伸手去抓你吗
No.
没有
And what did you do?
你作何反应
I put the can down and I ran out of there.
我扔掉苏打水 径直跑了出来
Did you go home?
直接回家了吗
No. I... I went to the coffee shop next door and I called my mom.
没有 我去了旁边的咖啡店 给妈妈打了电♥话♥
And she came and picked me up.
她来接我回家
That was on June 10,
那天是六月十号♥
and on June 11 your mom began
六月十一号♥ 你妈妈
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表