剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
looking for Mr. Briggs at the bodega.
开始在杂货店附近寻找布里格斯先生
Objection.
反对
That's not a question. Counsel is testifying.
辩方律师在作证
I apologize, Your Honor.
抱歉 法官大人
I just have one more question.
还有一个问题
The last time
在你妹妹的谋杀案
you were in court, during your little sister's murder trial,
进行庭审时 你最后一次
you were on the stand,
出庭作证
and there was something that A.D.A. Wakefield
助理检察官韦克菲尔德 拒绝让你
wouldn't allow you to say
在证人席上将一些事公之于众
that was important to you.
而那些事至关重要
You want to say it now?
你现在想说出来吗
Your Honor.
法官大人
Sit down, Ms. Wakefield.
坐下 韦克菲尔德女士
I just wanted to tell the court
我只是想说
that I heard his voice.
他闯进我家的那晚
When he broke in that night
我听到了他的声音
and covered my head
他用袋子蒙住了我的头
and put me in the closet, he spoke to me,
将我锁进了衣橱 并对我说
and I knew instantly
我立刻分辨出了
who it was.
他的声音
We all knew who it was.
我们都知道他是谁
Why did you let him out?
你们为什么要释放他
The defense rests, Your Honor.
辩方没有问题了 法官大人
I can't explain it,
我也不明白其中原因
but nothing is moving here.
但镜面陪审员对此毫无反应
Hey, Dr. Bull.
你好 布尔博士
Hey, Cable.
你好 凯博
Uh, yeah, I just put everything right over there.
我把东西都收拾起来放在那了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Gabriel.
加夫列尔
Excuse me?
你说什么
My name. My name is Gabriel.
我的名字 我叫加夫列尔
Okay.
知道了
But yours can't seriously be Danny, right?
你并不叫丹尼 对吧
Danielle.
我叫丹妮尔
Ah, you see, well, that makes more sense.
这才说得通
Listen, can you tell
能麻烦你转告你朋友的家人
your... your friend's family that
我必须把东西
I... I need to clean the place out?
都清理出去吗
It's just, the landlord wants
房♥东想把
to put the apartment back on the market.
这间公♥寓♥重新租出去
Yeah, I'll... I'll let 'em know.
我会转告他们的
I would like to go to the funeral.
我想参加你朋友的葬礼
Or the memorial, whatever it is that they're having.
或者悼念仪式 无论他们举办什么
Okay.
好吧
I'll... I'll find you, I'll, um,
我会通知你的
I'll let you know when I... I hear something.
我收到消息后就联♥系♥你
Thank you.
谢谢
No, please.
接电♥话♥吧
Excuse me.
抱歉
Hello.
你好
Oh, my God. Uh, yeah.
天呐
Work, um...
是工作上的事
A jury we've been waiting for just came in.
陪审团终于给出判决了
Ah. Thanks again for your helps.
谢谢你的帮忙
Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
It seems in the matter of The State v. Heather Spiro,
在州诉希瑟·斯皮罗一案中
our jury is hopelessly deadlocked.
陪审团完全陷入了僵局
I say "Hopelessly" Because, according to this note,
我之所以说"完全" 是因为根据这张纸条
while six of our jurors find the defendant guilty,
六位陪审员认为被告无罪
six believe her to be innocent.
其余六位认为她有罪
I see no other choice but to declare a mistrial.
我别无选择 只能宣布审判无效
Would the prosecutor like to schedule a date for a retrial?
检方想另择日期 重新审理此案吗
I believe, in their inability to send a unified verdict,
我相信 陪审团无法得出一致的裁决
our jurors are sending an important message.
这背后一定有着深意
Perhaps because of all these months served behind bars,
也许是因为被告已经在监狱服刑了几个月
perhaps in the loss of a child,
也许是因为她失去了一个孩子
justice has already been served.
正义已经得到了伸张
The State no longer believes
检方认为被告不会对社会
this woman is a threat to society, and with that in mind,
造成威胁 基于这点
in the interest of justice, we move to dismiss all charges.
并本着维护正义的原则 检方撤销所有指控
Can I help you? You look a little lost.
需要帮忙吗 你好像迷路了
I'm sorry, uh,
抱歉
my name is Ellen McCrory.
我是埃伦·麦克罗里
My daughter used to work here.
我女儿以前在这工作
I'm just here to pick up some of her things.
我来取她的东西
Boy, this is so not what I pictured.
天呐 这里和我想象的大相径庭
Mrs. McCrory.
麦克罗里夫人
Cable's mother.
凯博的妈妈
I'm so sorry.
请节哀
I'm Jason Bull. Your daughter worked for me
我是杰森·布尔 你女儿的老板
You're him.
就是你啊
Well, she, uh, she talked about you a lot.
她常常和我提起你
Ah. Lies. Nothing but lies.
别信她说的 一字一句都别信
I miss her...
我很想念她
Stay right here. I'll get somebody to help you.
请在这稍等 我这就叫人来
Okay, thank you.
谢谢
Marissa, do me a favor.
玛丽莎 帮我个忙
Cable's mom is in the War Room,
凯博的妈妈在战略室
and she's looking a little lost, so...
她似乎有点不知所措 请你...
Exactly.
对
Appreciate it.
感谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表