剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
有人想炸毁我们所在的法庭
Rather remarkable piece of timing, actually.
时间可真凑巧
You took the words right out of my mouth.
我也这么认为
That was not great in there.
当时庭上的状况刚好对我们不利
You... you were not great in there.
你... 你在庭上的表现不尽如人意
I know.
我知道
She makes me nervous.
她让我很紧张
Well, maybe you want to come down with something?
你可以称病
So you don't have to continue today?
从而避免上庭
Boss. We got the all clear. Everyone's headed back in.
老大 危机已解除 可以回去了
I'm fine.
我没事
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Now, where did we leave off? Oh, yes,
我们说到哪了
I was asking
我刚才问你
if you remember the color of Mr. Peterson's face.
是否记得彼得森先生的肤色
It was black.
他是黑人
We all know it was black.
这点我们都很清楚
And it's your testimony that that did not contribute
你的证词表明
in any way to your decision to shoot him?
你向他开枪与他的肤色毫无关系 对吗
Of course not.
当然
So, then, logically, what you're really saying is,
按照逻辑推理 你真正想说的是
no matter who walked in that room,
无论谁走进了厕所
you were gonna react the same way. Objection.
你都会做出相同的反应 反对
Counsel is testifying.
律师在作证
Overruled. You may answer the question.
反对无效 请证人回答
Yes. No matter who came through the door,
对 无论是谁闯进来
I would have reacted the same.
我都会做出同样的反应
An old woman?
如果是一个老女人呢
Yes. I believe so.
我认为我会做出相同反应
You believe so?
你认为
What about a child?
如果是一个孩子呢
A boy, a four-year-old boy?
一个男孩 一个四岁的男孩
Your Honor, these are all ridiculous hypotheticals.
法官大人 这些都是荒谬的假设
The attorney is badgering the witness.
律师是在打♥压♥证人
I sense the attorney is trying to make a point;
原告律师似乎想证明一个论点
I'll allow it,
我允许此类提问
but let's get to it sooner rather than later.
但原告律师最好直入主题
I was asking about a child.
我刚刚的问题是如果闯进来的是一个孩子呢
A four-year-old boy, you'd still point your gun?
一个四岁的男孩 你还会举起枪吗
Of course not.
当然不会
Then it's not true.
那你就自相矛盾了
Despite your earlier testimony
你先前作证称
that no matter who walked through the door,
无论是谁闯进厕所
you were gonna behave the same way.
你都会做出相同的反应
For some people you point your gun,
你会对某些人拔枪相对
for others, no. And, frankly,
有些人 你却不会 老实说
I think that's good.
我觉得那样很好
You're a professional.
你是位职业警♥察♥
You should apply critical thinking
你应该像这样
to a decision like this.
用批判性思维做决定
So...
所以...
at what age do you start pointing your gun?
你会对多少岁的人拔枪
If a person's 12? Objection!
十二岁 反对
The point, please. 14?
请直入主题 十四岁
It's a 20-year-old boy
如果是一个二十岁的青年
instead of a 38-year-old man,
而非一个三十八岁的男人
you point your gun?
你还会举起枪吗
What if it's a 20-year-old black boy?
如果是一个二十岁的黑人青年呢
Come on. Your Honor?
拜托 法官大人
You want the truth?
你想知道我的真实想法
Well, that would be nice.
当然
You always apply critical thinking
警♥察♥总是用批判性思维
before you point your gun.
决定是否拔枪
But where does that critical thinking come from?
但这批判性思维从何而来
Two places... your training and your experience.
两个地方... 训练和经验
And I'm sorry. In my experience doing this job,
很抱歉 基于我的工作经验
if I'm in a women's bathroom, and a man...
如果我在女厕所时 一位男性...
yes, a black man... if a black man
对 一位黑人男性... 如果一位男性
walks into it at 2:00 in the morning,
在凌晨两点闯进来
and moves for my gun...
并且冲向我的枪...
... I'm gonna get it first, and I'm gonna...
... 我必须先将枪拿回来 然后...
point it at him, and anybody...
我会用枪指着他 任何警♥察♥...
... who does what I do for a living
... 在这种情况下都会这么做
and says any different is a liar!
若有人否认 那个人一定在说谎
I have no further questions, Your Honor.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
So, so sorry.
非常抱歉
I can't believe I did that.
我真不敢相信自己会说出那些话
I just...
我只是...
I cracked.
我崩溃了
How bad is it?
有多糟糕
For our case?
对我方来说
I'd say it's fairly catastrophic.
我认为你的回答对我方相当不利
You want to tell me what the hell happened
你想跟我解释一下今天在法庭上发生的一切
in court today, Dr. Bull?
究竟是怎么回事吗 布尔博士
No big deal.
不是大事
It's just, your totally innocent officer decided
只是你那无辜的警官
to act on the stand like she was... totally guilty.
在证人席上表现得仿佛自己罪大恶极
It happens all the...
这样的事经常...
Wait. Actually, it never happens.
等等 其实从没发生过这种情况
Well, I'm glad you're so amused.
而你还觉得这很有趣
I've got reports that my officers are being attacked
我已经得到汇报 城内有许多警♥察♥
all over the city, and right now,
都遭到了攻击 而此时此刻
I got a patrol car burning
在警♥察♥广场一号♥前
in front of One Police Plaza.
有一辆警车被点燃 正在熊熊燃烧
We told you what to do.
我们给过建议了
Yes, you did.
的确
You win. I give up.
你们说得对 我放弃
You were right, so, let's move to plan B, shall we?
你是对的 我们换个方案好吗
Sit down and settle this thing.
想办法让对方接受和解
Offer them whatever you have to,
同意他们的一切要求
but just do it quickly.
但必须速战速决
We'll start making calls.
我们要开始打电♥话♥了
On second thought, let's not make any calls till morning.
稍等 明早前一个电♥话♥都别打
What she said was indefensible.
她的说辞已经毫无辩护余地了
I second that.
我也这么认为
Indefensible. Absolutely.
毫无辩护余地
The thing is, I'm not sure I believe any of it.
我开始怀疑她说的究竟是不是真话了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, in the car after court,
离开法庭后 在车里
she was saying how sorry she was.
她一直在道歉
She was shaking her head the whole time,
全程都在摇头
and it's not an absolute,
虽然这不是绝对的
but sometimes, that can indicate
但有时 这种行为暗示着
a person doesn't believe what they're saying.
说话者并不相信自己的说辞
Well, wait. Why wouldn't she be sorry?
等等 她难道不该感到愧疚吗
Her testimony basically torpedoed the city's whole case.
她的证词将政♥府♥推向了败诉的深渊
I don't know. It's just a feeling.
我无法解释 但我确实有这种感觉
Please.
拜托
She's a racist.
她是个种族歧视者
Uh, people show you one face
所有人都是人前一张脸
when they know you're looking, but the other one,
人后另一张
the real one...
真正的那一面...
it's always just peeking out just a little bit,
永远只会露出冰山一角
laughing at you for getting suckered by the mask.
偷偷嘲笑你被他们的虚情假意所蒙骗
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
It's not what I'm feeling.
但我感觉不是这样的
Tomorrow?
明天再说
Tomorrow.
明天再说
Danny, you have a copy of that bodycam tape?
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表