剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
她当时坐在马桶上吗
Just about.
她正准备坐下去
She may have been unbuttoning her pants
她似乎在
or something like that.
解裤子之类的
This woman, is she here in the courtroom?
那个女人现在在法庭里吗
Right over there.
就在那边
Officer Harris.
哈里斯警官
So, you move toward the sink.
你走向盥洗台
And next thing I know,
然后我就意识到
she pulled her gun and was waving it in my face.
她正用枪指着我
And then, uh...
还...
then she shot me.
还朝我开了枪
Now, Mr. Peterson,
彼得森先生
after Officer Harris grabbed her gun but before she shot you,
哈里斯警官夺走枪后 在她向您开枪前
isn't it true you grabbed the barrel of that gun?
您是否抓住了枪管
I did.
是的
Can you tell us why you did that?
请问您为什么这么做
I guess it was just instinct.
本能反应
Seems like every time you turn on the news,
几乎每次我打开新闻频道
you hear about some unarmed black man
就会看到白人警♥察♥枪击
being shot by a white cop.
手无寸铁的黑人
So when this white cop
所以当这位白人警♥察♥
was pointing her gun at me,
把枪指向我时
I knew.
我立刻反应过来
I knew she was gonna shoot me.
我知道她会向我开枪
So I grabbed the gun and tried to aim it away from me.
所以我抓住枪管 尽量不让它指向我
And thank God I did.
谢天谢地 我这么做了
She only got me in the arm.
她只射中了我的手臂
Who knows what she would've hit if I hadn't.
如果我没有这么做 天知道她会射中哪里
I could be dead.
我说不定会因此丧命
Objection! Speculation.
反对 证人在进行推测
Overruled.
反对无效
We have no more questions at this time.
没有其他问题了
So...
那么...
we've heard a lot about...
我们已经听了很多关于...
how much you had to drink the night of the shooting.
枪击当晚您饮酒的事
But I was wondering if you could also tell me about...
请告诉我...
the illegal drugs you also ingested
当晚您所服用的
that evening.
非法毒品
I'm sorry. I apologize.
我很抱歉 我道歉
Must be me. I didn't hear an answer.
大概是我的耳朵出了问题 我并没听到答案
I didn't offer one.
因为我没有回答
I don't have one.
我无法回答这个问题
I didn't take any drugs that evening.
因为那晚我并没有吸毒
I don't take drugs. Ever.
我从来没有吸过毒
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Forgive me.
请原谅
My mistake.
我的失误
I see what the problem is.
我明白问题出在哪了
I must have gotten thrown off by this toxicity report.
我一定是被这份毒性检验报告弄糊涂了
Taken on the night of the shooting.
这是枪击案发当晚所做的毒性检验
See, they took you to the hospital to stitch you up,
他们把你送到医院缝合伤口
and they took some blood.
也采了血
Remember?
还记得吗
Objection! I haven't seen any toxicity report.
反对 我方并未见过这份报告
Defense didn't produce it in discovery.
被告律师并将其纳入证据中
Again, I apologize.
我再次道歉
I just got it from the state lab last night.
我昨晚才从州实验室拿到这份报告
They've been backed up.
他们的工作量太大了
That notwithstanding, the plaintiff's counsel
尽管如此 和我一样
had the same access to this report
原告律师也能取得这份报告
as I did, Your Honor.
法官大人
I'll allow it.
我允许将其纳入证据中
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢您 法官大人
Now, according to this report,
根据这份报告
you weren't just drunk, Mr. Peterson.
彼得森先生 您不仅喝醉了
You were high on MDMA.
也服用了大量摇♥头♥丸♥
You know, MDMA?
你知道摇♥头♥丸♥吧
Molly?
俗称莫利
I need an answer, sir.
请回答 先生
Is it still your testimony
您是否依然坚称
that you didn't do any drugs that evening?
当晚并未吸毒
And let me remind you that you are still under oath.
请谨记你已宣过誓
No. I mean, yes.
没有 我知道自己宣过誓
I absolutely didn't take any drugs that night.
那晚我绝对没有嗑药
All I can think of is maybe somebody slipped something
可能是有人在我的酒里下了药
in my drink, but I certainly wasn't aware of it.
但我对此毫不知情
So someone slipped Molly
所以有人在
in your drink while you were out celebrating
庆祝你获得年度优秀教师奖酒会上
your Teacher of the Year award?
偷偷给你下了摇♥头♥丸♥
Objection. Argumentative.
反对 此提问具有争议
Move it along, Mr. Colón.
下一个问题 科隆先生
Certainly, Your Honor, certainly.
当然 法官大人
Th... The night that you charged
那晚你冲进
into Officer Harris's bathroom...
哈里斯警官所在的洗手间
that wasn't the first time
而那并非你第一次
that you physically threatened a woman,
威胁女性
was it, Mr. Peterson?
对吗 彼得森先生
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Isn't it true that last year,
请问去年
at this time, you used the evening hours
你是否在夜间
to work as a driver for a ridesharing company?
当过拼车司机
And isn't it true that a complaint was filed against you
请问你是否被一位名叫韦罗妮卡·希尔的女士
by one of your passengers? A Ms. Veronica Hill?
投诉过
Objection. Your Honor, relevance?
反对 法官大人 问题与本案无关
The plaintiff's counsel has gone to great lengths
原告的辩护律师花了很大功夫
to present the plaintiff as a model citizen.
想证明原告是一位模范公民
An honored teacher who could do no wrong.
一名遵纪守法的优秀教师
She opened the door to character, Your Honor.
是她先以人格进行辩护的 法官大人
Overruled.
反对无效
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, let me refresh your memory, Mr. Peterson.
请你再回忆一下 彼得森先生
Isn't it true that Ms. Hill became
请问希尔女士是否在乘车过程中
so uncomfortable with the aggressive,
因你过激且充满性暗示的暧昧言辞
sexual passes you made while you were her driver,
深感不适
that she demanded you pull over three and a half miles
在距离目的地三点五英里的地方
before she reached her destination?
要求你停车
She did ask me to pull over.
她确实有让我停车
But I wasn't being aggressive.
但我并没有表现过激
It was really just a misunderstanding.
这只是一场误会
Oh, just a misunderstanding.
只是场误会
But didn't you chase her on foot after she exited your car?
但你却在她下车后追赶她
I was trying to reason with her.
我只是想跟她理论
You were trying to reason with her
在追赶她的过程中
while you were chasing her,
你不停地和她理论
screaming at her,
对她大喊大叫
threatening her.
威胁她
I wasn't threatening her.
我没有威胁她
I just...
我只是...
I just didn't want her to file a complaint.
我只是不想让她投诉我
I really needed that job.
我真的很需要那份工作
You're a big guy, Mr. Peterson.
你是一个魁梧的男人 彼得森先生
How big would you say Ms. Hill was?
请问希尔女士拥有什么样的体格
Would you, would you say that... that she was
她是一个
a... large woman?
身材强壮的女人吗
Or would you call her average?
中等体格
Or... or... or might you use the word "Petite"?
还是身材娇小
Petite.
身材娇小
She was definitely petite.
她肯定是属于身材娇小的
Petite.
身材娇小
Got it.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表