剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
什么意思
He didn't represent rich people, did he?
他并没有为富人打官司 对吗
Objection. Relevance again.
反对 这也与本案无关
Objection sustained. Again.
反对有效
Ms. Dunn, please don't test me.
邓恩女士 别再挑战我的底线了
None of this is relevant to the charges.
这些问题都与本案无关
Do you have another question?
还有别的问题吗
Yes, juror number four. What can I do for you?
四号♥陪审员 有事吗
Well, I just, uh...
我...
Well, Your Honor, I've been in some courtrooms
法官大人 我参与过的庭审中
where the judge allows jurors to ask questions.
有法官允许陪审员提问
Do you have a question, number four?
你有什么问题吗 四号♥陪审员
Thank you.
谢谢
"Did the defendant ever lose any of his cases?"
"被告输过官司吗"
No. He didn't.
没有
He never lost a case.
从未输过一场
Thanks.
谢谢
Our juror wants to know if any of the defendant's clients
这位陪审员还想知道被告的委托人
ever complained about his work.
是否投诉过他
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
Um, juror four, why don't you just go ahead
四号♥陪审员
and ask your questions out loud?
你不如直接提问吧
Your Honor.
法官大人
Overruled.
反对无效
Sit. Okay.
坐下 好
Well, hasn't the defendant already stipulated
被告是否已经保证
that going forward, he will no longer offer
在完成学业 取得执照前
his services as an attorney until such time
他不会再以律师身份
as he completes his education and passes the bar?
提供法律服务了
That's my understanding.
对
And one last question: how did Mr. Gorman,
最后一个问题 警方是如何发现被告
the defendant, get caught?
戈尔曼先生无证从事法律工作的
He defended a man falsely accused
他为一名受到贩毒的
of being involved in a drug-trafficking ring.
不实指控的人辩护
Which I'm assuming he won.
我猜他胜诉了
He did.
对
So...
那么...
a guy with a high school education...
一名只有高中...
sorry, one year of community college...
抱歉 和一年社区大学学历的人...
beats a City of New York prosecutor.
打败了纽约州检察官
You think maybe that's why we're all sitting here?
也许这才是这场庭审的真正原因
Isn't it reasonable to assume
假设戈尔曼先生输掉了那起官司
that if Mr. Gorman had lost that particular case,
检方是否就不会
the prosecutor wouldn't have investigated him
调查他
and we wouldn't be sitting here today?
这场庭审也就不会发生了
Doesn't that sound like an abuse of power?
这听上去不是滥用职权吗
I suppose.
也许吧
Ah. I have no further questions.
我问完了
And I have no further questions.
没有其他问题了
The defense rests.
辩方没有问题
Then, tomorrow morning
明早将进行
the jury will hear closing arguments
结案陈词
and commence deliberations.
陪审团将据此作出判决
Court is adjourned.
现在休庭
The good news is there's nothing left but closing arguments
好消息是这场官司只剩结案陈词
and deliberations.
和陪审团商议了
The bad news is, at this point,
坏消息是 就目前而言
I don't think either side is carrying the day
双方僵持不下 陪审团并没有偏向某方的迹象
and I'm worried that unless something miraculous happens,
除非有奇迹发生
I could be locked up in that jury room
我得被困在陪审员室里
for a couple more days deliberating.
进行商议
Can we just take a moment and talk about Heather Spiro?
我们可以开始讨论希瑟·斯皮罗的案子了吗
I think if she doesn't
若你不尽快
see Jason Bull sitting by her side in court pretty soon,
陪同她出庭
she's likely to fire us.
我担心她会解雇我们
Which would defeat the whole point
这样就无法达成
of our having gotten involved,
我们参与此案的目的
which was to generate some good press.
无法营造良好的媒体形象
Well, I think you're both overreacting.
你们反应过度了
I disagree.
我不同意
I think they're telling it to you straight.
他们说的是事实
We actually had a really good day at court.
我们今天在庭上一切顺利
I think we got a jury that you'll be really pleased with.
你会满意我们挑选的陪审团的
The one problem is, when they glance at the defendant,
问题是 他们眼里的被告
all they see is an incredibly angry lady.
完全是一个怒不可遏的狠毒女人
Okay. I'll walk her into the courtroom again
明天我负责送她
tomorrow morning.
出庭
And then you'll turn around,
然后你转身离去
and Chunk and I will be stuck with trying to convince her
留下我和特朗科来说服她
that everything's going to be all right.
一切都会顺利的
And it will be.
确实如此
It's the best I can do.
我只能帮你们这么多了
Everyone understands.
理解
And you still want me to go with EED in my opening statement?
我依旧要以精神障碍辩护作为在开庭陈词吗
EED it is.
如你所愿
Danny, we have the daughter all teed up?
丹尼 她女儿准备好出庭作证了吗
We need her testimony.
我们需要她出庭作证
I don't think you want to do that. Well, then you'd be wrong
我觉得这可不是个好选择 非也
'cause that's exactly what we need to do.
我们正需要这么做
She's the only witness we have,
她是我方的唯一证人
at least the only one who can provide the jury with something
也是唯一一个
even close to a first-person account of what happened
能以第一视角告诉陪审团
the night the victim was snatched from her home.
案发经过以及凶手如何绑♥架♥受害者的证人
Bull, she's 15 and she's cutting herself.
布尔 她才十五岁 还在自残
She's got a tattoo on her neck
脖子上有纹身
and piercings in her face.
脸上还打着孔
And who knows what she's doing
天知道她还对自己的身体
to the other parts of her body that I can't see.
做了什么
Clearly she's really fragile,
她显然很脆弱
and I'm afraid if you put her on the...
若是让她出庭作证 我怕...
Well, stop being afraid.
别畏首畏尾
We need her testimony.
我们需要她的证词
Well, there is another problem with that.
还有个问题
Heather Spiro won't have it.
希瑟·斯皮罗反对这一做法
She knows her daughter is falling apart,
她知道自己的女儿处于崩溃的边缘
and she's refusing to let her testify.
她拒绝让女儿出庭作证
So she wants to go to prison for the rest of her life?
所以她想老死牢中吗
She feels there's got
她认为就算没有
to be a way to present her case without...
她女儿的证词 还有其他方法...
And neither of you could disabuse her of that?
你们都无法说服她吗
Nope. But I'm sure you can do it
对 但我相信明天
during your 90-second walk with her into court tomorrow.
在送她出庭的九十秒里 你可以做到
Night, all.
再见 各位
I have got a trial to prepare for.
我得去准备明天的庭审了
Well, I guess we're done here.
我们也结束吧
Don't speak.
别开口 听我说
Three things.
三件事
First thing, I don't give a damn who you're pissed off at or why.
第一 我不在乎你在生谁的气 又为何生气
When you're sitting in that courtroom,
当你出庭时
you better be looking like a victim
你最好表现出一副受害者的模样
and not like the Wicked Witch of the West,
而不是凶恶的坏女巫
or you're not gonna fire me, I will quit.
否则就算你不解雇我 我也会主动请辞
And if I do that, there's not a law firm in this town
如果我选择退出 再也不会有第二家律所
worth a damn that will touch you with a ten-foot pole.
愿意接你的案子
Second thing. I am moving heaven and earth
第二 我会竭尽所能
to get down here and be by your side.
尽快赶来陪你
I have every hope that tomorrow morning
我认为明早我就能来
I will be there, but I can't promise.
但我无法保证
What I can promise is that I am totally involved
但我可以向你保证 我一直在跟进你的案子
in your defense, and those two men standing behind me
而我身后的这两位
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表