剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
- Yeah. - The... yeah.
没事 就 以后别那么做了
It's okay, just umm, don't try it again.
不然我就得给你放倒了
Or I'll have to take you down.
踢拳道 懂了
Kickboxing, yeah.
-是的 -你说你什么带来着
- That's right. - What belt you say you're on?
粉红 粉红
Pink, pink.
-来吧 -来什么
- Go on then. - Go on then what?
展示两招
Show us some moves.
-在这里吗 -是呀
- What here? - Yeah.
行吧 预备
All right. Uh, right.
就这
That it?
你这语气还挺自信 能踢成这样吗
Cocky, think you can match it?
这不是我的风格 老兄 我偏古典格斗那种
Not my style, mate, more of a classic grappler.
-请你喝一杯 -行 这就开踢
- Buy you a pint? - Yeah, okay, line up.
-给您放好 -好的
- Here you are. - Okay.
准备好了没
You ready?
妈的 你还好吗
Shit, you all right?
收到 稍等
Receiving give me a minute.
没事 没事 我还行
No, no, I'm fine.
就是点擦伤
Its just, just a graze.
地上有血 你的头流血了
There's some, your heads bleeding.
那是别人的血留的印
That's old blood.
我们在急诊室呢 大傻 清醒点
We're in ANE dummy, makes sense.
好吧 可你摔挺重的 你确定吗
Yeah but, you fell really hard, you sure?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
接你的任务去吧
Jog on you melt.
在路上了 预计两分钟后到达
On route ETA two minutes.
你可欠我一顿酒啊
Later losses you owe me a pint.
好吧 颅骨后钝挫伤
Okay, blunt trauma to the back of the skull.
很可能有脑震荡
High chance of concussion.
正在失去意识
Losing consciousness.
三二一 祝好运 朋友们
Three, two, one, good luck lads.
-昨晚可真不错 -是呀
- Great night last night. - Yeah.
特别的一♥夜♥情♥
A real one off special night.
菲利
Philly.
你这上来的也太高了
You went mad high.
来 让你瞧个东西 上这来
Let me show you something, just up here.
你知道
Yo, yo, yo, do you know what.
这上面是很酷 老兄
It's cool you know, bruv.
我们能
We can just,
我们能在那边靠中间那聊会天
we can just chat about it over there in the middle.
在那个H框框里
On the H.
人看着像蚂蚁一样
The people look like ants.
是呀 像些无关紧要的小虫子
Yeah, like insignificant grubs.
站在这上边 你就像一只强大的老鹰
And up here, you feel like a mighty eagle.
你这么谦虚真棒
It's a good job you're so humble
不然站这么高会冲昏头脑
or it might go to your head.
我从来没见过这样的景致 老兄
I've never seen anything like it, bruv.
马利克 你都没在看
Maleek, you're not even looking.
这里 这可真高
This is, that is high.
太高了 老兄
That is high bruv.
对空中救援有问题吗 马利克
Got any questions about the gig, Maleek?
你可以问 我拉伸下腿
Hit me while I stretch the hammies.
好 让我看看我的笔记
Yes, let's get my notes.
老天 我都写下来了
Sake I had them written down.
没了
It's gone.
好吧 空气是什么组成的
Okay, what is it that made the air?
空气是什么
What is air?
不是 我觉得
Okay, no, because I suppose if.
这风
That wind.
你坐直升机工作的话 会有主题歌♥吗
If you flew the propeller, you'd have a theme song?
-你还好吗 马利克 -好
- You all right, Maleek? - Yes, fine.
-这是叫我们的 走吧 -什么
- This is us, let's go. - What?
有紧急情况吗
It's an emergency?
你希望我下楼去
You want me to come downstairs?
现在
Now?
紧急情况 紧急情况
Emergency, emergency.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我要下楼去了
I'm going downstairs.
这是你的梦想 你已经在这了 你能行
You have a dream, you're here now, you can do this.
太高了 实在太高了
Its too high, its too high.
来吧
Come on!
好吧
Okay!
加油 马利克
Come on, Maleek.
加油 马利克
Come on, Maleek!
快来 一起征服天空
Come on now, lets eat sky!
好的 好的 我能行
All right, all right, all right, I can do it.
进去
Get in!
我能行 我能行 我能行
I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!
我不行 我不行
I can't do this, I can't do it!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
马利克 回来
Maleek, get back!
马利克
Maleek!
我就待这里 留下看东西
I'll stay here, I'll look after the stuff.
感谢上苍
Oh thank you, god.
感谢上苍没让我上天
Thank you god for, for keeping me on the ground.
马利克
老妹 你干什么
My girl, what are you doing?
抱歉 马利克
Sorry, Maleek.
我把你的柜子给了卡拉什玛
I gave your locker to Kareshma.
我不知道你会不会回来了
I didn't know if you were coming back.
我还以为你要离开我们了
I thought you were leaving us.
你能用我那个在下边的柜子 就那个
You can have my low down locker, right over there.
挺好 还能帮着缓缓你的眩晕症
Oh yeah that might help with the vertigo.
缓个屁的眩晕症
With the vertigo.
见鬼了
God's sake.
如果这能让你开心点
If it makes you feel any better,
实话说到直升机上也没有那么好
it wasn't that great up there.
不过得等那一阵极度兴奋之后了
Once the euphoria wears off.
我本来也不想飞 好吗
Look I wouldn't want it anyway, yeah?
地面上有人需要我
Man's needed on these streets.
我可是个步兵
I'm a foot soldier.
空中救援 空中救援那叫逃避
Working in the air, working in the air is hiding.
那就是逃避 我有什么可逃避的
It's basically hiding, what am I hiding for?
算了 你又跟飞行男孩在一起了吗
Anyway, did you get with fly boy again?
不 钓鱼网恋 只此一次
No, catfished him once and for all.
喵喵 吐泡泡
Meow, glob glob.
你不知道钓鱼网恋什么意思 对吧
You don't know what catfishing is do you?
-不知道 -成熟点儿吧
- No. - Grow up.
下集预告
安东尼 也许你长大了会想当一个
Anthony, maybe you would like to be a paramedic
像马利克一样的急救人员
like Maleek when you're older.
这人看着像穿着绿衣服的恋童癖
This guy looks like some green pedo.
谁认为劳伦斯应该玩叠叠乐
Who thinks Lawrence should play Jenga?
我
I do!
我们能照顾安东尼
We can look after Anthony.
你搞定孩子 就搞定了他妈妈
When you're in with the kid, you're in with the mum.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
还来我家
Coming to my house!
我感觉我们真的给他留下♥阴♥影了
I think we really traumatised him.
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表