剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
我受够了 我受够这些街道了
Listen, I'm just done, I'm done with these streets.
所以我想要调走 看看我能否被换去
That's why I wanna transfer, see if I could get switched
控制室或 福洛克体育用品专卖♥♥店
to control room or Foot Locker.
恐怕你没办法直接调去
I don't think you can get a direct transfer
福洛克体育用品专卖♥♥店吧
to Foot Locker.
总之 你不能放弃
Anyway, you can't give up.
我在电♥话♥上会更安全点
I'm safer on the phones
总比在外面带着我的死亡之吻四处跑要好
than I am out here with my kiss of death.
死亡是工作的一部分
Death's part of the job.
的确有痛苦
It hurts,
但你还是要爬起来 继续往前走
but you just have to get up and move on.
是吗 我爸爸不再往前走了 对吗
Yeah, my dad isn't moving on, is he?
你有什么爱好
What are your hobbies and interests?
我喜欢散步
Oh well, I like walking.
不错
Lovely.
读书
Reading.
太好了
Yeah, great!
呼吸
Breathing?
-大家共同的爱好 劳斯 -对 对
- Universal interests there, Loz. - Yeah, yeah.
还有呢
Anything else?
音乐 你喜欢音乐吗
Music, do you like music?
还真不太喜欢音乐 从来都没喜欢上音乐
Never been into music actually, no never got into that.
国歌♥
National anthem.
-你喜欢那个 -爱死了
- You like that? - Love that!
-《不列颠万岁》 -那个...
- Rule Britannia. - Well, that's-
-当然 -那个算音乐吧 我想
- Of course. - That's music, I suppose.
经典啊
Classic.
358LC
358, Lima Charlie,
有个四十来岁的女性 脚踝受损
got a forties female, damaged ankle,
说很可能没什么事
says it's probably nothing.
很可能没什么事 可我就是动不了
I mean it's probably nothing and I just can't move it.
妈妈不会有事吧
Is mummy gonna be okay?
当然她会没事
Of course she is.
我们得要去医院
Yes, we're gonna have to look
看看妈妈的腿
at mummy's leg in the hospital.
你明白那是什么意思吧
You know what that means.
你要去坐救护车兜风了
You are gonna go for a ride in an ambulance,
你真是幸运的小姑娘
you lucky girl.
你要拿个什么玩具吗
Do you wanna grab some toys,
也许要等上一会呢
in case there's a bit of a wait?
就小马吗
Just ponies?
你有变形金刚吗 妈妈
You got any transformers, mum?
各小组 有位妇女在维多利亚地铁线上
All units we got a women in labour
要生产了 请回复
on the Victoria line, please respond.
这里是440AR
440 Alpha Romeo here.
也许迎接新生命能帮助马利克
Maybe it could be good for Maleek
抵消逝去的生命悲痛
to get over a loss of life with a birth?
好主意
Yeah, nice idea.
可如果情况变得复杂了呢
But what if it gets messy?
确实 那会让他更受打击
Yeah true, that'll break him.
老哥们 你们说的我们这听得很清楚
Guys, you're all coming through very loud and clear.
这里是448HU 我们会接手
448 Hotel Uniform here, we'll take it.
你离那还有半小时车程
You're half an hour away.
给我五分钟就行
Can do it in five.
451 你是我们中距离最近的
451, you're the closest we've got.
我知道你很害怕 但我们必须要接手
I know you're scared, but we have to take it.
你从马上摔了下来
You've fallen off the horse,
最好的做法就是翻身上马
best thing is get back on.
不 什么屁话
No that's rubbish,
如果摔下了马
if you fall off a horse you shouldn't
你才不该回到那匹该死的马上
be getting back on no bludclart horse.
我们会接手的
We'll take it.
达雷尔 达里尔 你们也去
Daryls, you go too,
他们可能需要帮忙 万一马利克慌了神
might need you there if Maleek freaks out
或发生了什么所有人都死了
or whatever and everyone dies.
还是听得很清楚 老哥们
Still loud and clear, guys.
你玩得开心吗 乔
You having fun, Jo?
我不是乔 我是小马紫悦
I'm not Jo, I am Twilight Sparkle.
小马紫悦 动画片《小马宝莉》中角色
谢谢你们留下来陪着
Thanks for staying.
你们结婚了吗
Are you guys married?
结婚
Married?
我们俩 你疯了吗
Me and him, are you mad?
不可能
No way.
你们为什么不结婚呢
Why aren't you married?
抱歉
Sorry.
我曾经结婚过
Well, I was married once,
不过之后 我妻子去世了
but then my wife, she died.
爸爸也去世了
Daddy died too.
别担心 她见人就这么说
Don't worry she tells everyone that,
对她来说没有更好的事了
it's the best thing that ever happened to her
然而并不是 算是场个人悲剧
expect it's not, it's kind of a personal tragedy.
很抱歉听到这些
I'm very sorry to hear that.
你为什么觉得我们结婚了
Why did you think we were married?
你看出什么了
What can you see?
你看出什么了
What can you see?
所有人在此处换乘
All change, all change here.
本班列车停靠中
This train is halting...
所有人 借过 让一下
Excuse me everybody, move!
-急救人员来了 -没什么好看的
- Paramedics coming through. - Nothing to see here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
不 我不要在地铁站里生孩子
No, I'm not having this baby on the tube,
这不在我的分娩计划书里
that it not part of the birth plan!
亲爱的 我觉得那辆列车已经离开地铁站了
I think that train might have left the station now, love.
不
No!
温迪 温迪 温迪 这感觉不妙
Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, this doesn't feel right.
我跟你说了我们不该接这任务
I told you we shouldn't have taken the call,
要是我做不到呢 要是出问题了呢
what if I can't do it, what if it goes wrong?
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
温迪会负责接生孩子
Wendy's gonna take charge and deliver the baby,
因为我更擅长 在上面
yeah, because I'm better at, you know, at the top,
跟产妇聊聊天什么的
doing the small talk.
妮可 你知道吗
Hey Nicole, did you know...
怎么了
Yeah?
我的狐狸看到了我的表弟
My fox saw my cousin,
我的表弟看到了一只狐狸在地铁里
my cousin saw a fox on the Underground.
不行 我做不到
Right, I can't do this,
我应该在家里生孩子
I'm supposed to be having this baby at home.
我们会带你度过这一关
We're gonna get you through this.
就你和我还有医生们
Just you me and the doctors.
是急救人员
Paramedic.
感觉就跟在家一样
It'll feel just like home.
好吧
Okay.
来 吸一口这个
Come on, have a bang on that.
对 吸点药吧
Yeah, you take some drugs.
行了 可以平静下来了
That's it, all lovely and calm now.
那他妈是谁
Who the hell is that?
抱歉 我们这里正忙着
Sorry excuse me, we're in the middle of something here.
我也正忙着
And I'm also in the middle of something.
你想干我的活吗
You wanna do my job?
你想干我的活吗
You wanna do my job?
-拿着它 -不
- Take it. - No,
我不想干♥你♥的活
I don't wanna do your job.
我说了让你们的人不要再抓我们的人了
I don't tell you people to stop arresting my people.
什么
What?
我是个急救人员 不是警♥察♥
I'm a paramedic, not police!
听着 出去 快点 就现在 出去
Look, just get out, out, now Sir, out!
上帝会惩戒你
God will deal with you.
什么鬼
What the hell?
这班车去布里克斯顿吗
Is this going to Brixton?
算了
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表