剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们能照顾安东尼
We can look after Anthony.
-那真是太好了 -你在干什么
- That'd be amazing. - What are you doing?
你搞定孩子 就搞定了他妈妈
If you're in with the kid, you're in with the mum.
希望他没惹什么麻烦
Hope he wasn't any trouble.
-麻烦 -那个人
- Trouble? - That man.
他 他着火了
He was, he was on fire.
南山救护车站
-抱歉 乔 -进来
- Ooh, sorry Jo. - In.
马利克去哪了
Where's Maleek?
马利克走了
Maleek's gone.
被白♥痴♥工厂召回了
There was a recall at the twat factory.
我来把你也一起送回厂
I've come to take you back too.
什么
What?
我们收到了对于你俩的严重投诉 温迪
Now, we've had a serious complaint about you two, Wendy.
-你猜是关于什么的 -猜不到
- Can you guess what it is? - No.
-想不出什么吗 -是关于那个小孩
- Nothing comes to mind? - Is it about the kid
-还有那起火灾吗 -什么小孩
- and the fire? - What kid?
-什么火灾 -没什么
- What fire? - Oh nothing.
当然是关于那个小孩和火灾的了
Of course it's the kid and the fire.
不管怎样 现在我要负责在轮班时观察你
Anyway, now I have to observe you on shift.
如果你又笨又危险就要及时上报
Report back if you are thick and dangerous,
-或者是只有马利克一人这样 -我们俩都有份
- or if it's just Maleek. - We were both involved.
别想着去维护他 温迪
Don't try and defend him, Wendy.
他对你的到来可不怎么欢迎
He's hardly welcomed you with open arms.
没错 他不是那种喜欢公开动感情的人
Okay, he's not a touchy feely sort of person
但如果我想要个拥抱 我可以去抱抱担架
but you know, if I want a hug, I just hug the stretcher.
-这可太正常了 -你对马利克做了什么
- Totally normal. - What have you done with Maleek?
让让 滴嘟 滴嘟 滴嘟 滴嘟
Move, nee-naw, nee-naw, nee-naw, nee-naw, nee-naw,
滴嘟 滴嘟 谢谢 滴嘟
nee-naw, nee-naw, thank you, nee-naw.
-你还好吗 大哥 -快帮我
- You all right, mate? - Please.
别担心 我来了
Don't worry, I'm here now.
稍等我一下
You know what, give me a minute.
温迪斯 开得也太疯了吧
Wenders, mental driving!
我好久没有开救护车了
I haven't driven on the blues for a while.
358LC已到场
Three, five, eight, lima charlie on scene.
出血口已找到 腹部捅伤
Found the bleed. Stab wound to the abdomen.
-很高兴见到你 劳斯 -他要失血过多了
- Nice to see you too, Lozza. - He's bleeding out.
那我们先按住伤口施加压力
Well, let's keep the pressure on the wound then, hey
-同时也聊聊呗 -骑自行车的救护人员到了吗
- but let's chat. - Is the bike paramedic there yet?
你能赶过来真好
Lovely of you to join us,
马利克 你运气不错 温迪开车像个混♥蛋♥一样
Maleek, lucky for you, Wendy drives like an absolute bastard.
你现在负责开车了是吗
Rah, I see you're driving now.
把我的岗位取而代之 我敢打赌
Just jumping in my grave, I bet the,
方向盘上现在还留着你的温度
I bet the steering wheel wasn't even cold.
-抱歉让你去骑自行车 -你有什么好抱歉的
- Sorry about bike duty. - What are you sorry about?
这多棒 终于找到了我的归属
This is lit, I'm finally where I belong,
就在这些街道上
on these streets.
而不是被拘禁在什么金属的牢笼里
Not cooped up in some metal cage
何况我现在可以取消我的健身房♥会员了
plus I can cancel my gym membership now.
-你还去健身房♥ -去啊
- You go to the gym? - Yes.
我很抱歉你要为安东尼的事
Right, I'm sorry you took the blame
-受到责罚 -没事
- for Anthony. - It's okay.
我不是告密小人 相当可靠
I'm not a snitch, I'm ride or die
但按行内的规矩 你欠我一个大人情
but gangster to gangster, you owe me big time.
别听他瞎扯 温迪 他想把责任都推到你身上
Bullshit Wendy, he tried to blame it all on you.
我说了具体是哪个五十多岁的金发北方女人吗
Did I say which northern blonde lady in her late 50's?
不 我没说 别像他们一样 乔
No, no, I didn't, don't be like them, Jo.
告密小人 告密小人
Snitches, snitches!
这次是什么情况
Okay, what have you got for me?
尤瑟夫 46岁 被发现在家中失去意识
Youssef, he's 46, was found alone unresponsive in his flat.
我可没问他的交友档案
Didn't ask for his fucking dating profile.
他脖子上有一个很大的肿块
He has a large swelling in the neck and...
你没事吧 要来块巧克力饼干吗
Everything okay, do you need a choccie biccie?
不用 他还咳血了
No and, and he was coughing up blood.
所以我觉得他可能
So I think he could...
大家听听 急救人员竟然要给病人做诊断了
Everyone, the paramedic wants to diagnose the patient.
抱歉 等下 我忍♥不住要问 你俩是亲戚吗
Sorry, wait, I've got to ask, are you two related?
你觉得我们长得一模一样
We all look the same to you?
-对吗 -天哪 没有 不是
- Is that it? - Oh God, no, no.
-我不是这个意思 -是的 我们是双胞胎
- I didn't, didn't... - Yes, we're twins.
现在话题能回到这个奄奄一息的病人身上吗
Now, can we get back to the dying patient please?
-我觉得可能是肺结核 -错
- I think it could be TB. - Wrong.
我来接手 你还是去接着运送病人吧
I'll take it from here, you stick to delivering the bodies.
好吗 走吧 二号♥分诊室
Okay, let's go, triage two.
你们俩关系好吗
So are you two close?
070 公园里有人晕倒
Zero, seven, zero, got a fainter in the park.
-天哪 -你们能去处理吗
- Oh, man. - Think you guys could take it?
-老爸 天 什么鬼 -你现在成报童了吗
- Dad, man, what the hell? - Are you a paper boy now?
不 是晋升了 懂吗
No, it's an, it's a promotion, yeah?
零排放精英特遣小组
Elite zero emissions task force.
-接下来是什么 旱冰鞋吗 -听着我得走了
- What next, roller skates? - Ha ha, look I got to go.
你看看你 没聊几句就想逃离你的父亲
Look at you, already trying to leave your father.
-我在工作 -那那个
- I'm at work! - So where's
-小个子白人女士去哪了 -我现在单干
- the small white lady? - I'm solo now.
-我摆脱了束缚 -她离开你了吗
- I'm off the leash. - She left you?
离开 不 没有人可以离开我
Left who, no one can't leave me.
-就算有 也是我离开她 -别担心 儿子
- If anything, I left her. - Don't worry, son.
你找对人了 我知道女人要什么
You've come to the right man, I know what woman wants.
-女人喜欢礼物 -所以呢
- Women like gifts. - So?
所以我要你把这个带给你妈妈
So I need you to take this to your mother.
爸 什么鬼 你都用过了
Dad, what the, you've already used it.
-这怎么行 -就小小的挖了两勺
- No, man. - Just two small scoops.
把它抹平然后带给你妈
Smooth it over and give it to her,
-还是说你觉得你办不到 -我怎么
- or is that too much for you? - How am I supposed to...
现在你想问问题了
Now you want to ask questions!
-用过的护手霜 -你不是急着走吗
- Used hand cream. - Are you not in a rush!
-走 走啊 -我这就走
- Go, go then! - I'm going.
快消失
Vamoose!
再见 老爸
Bye, dad.
对了劳斯 今晚我要去一场精酿啤酒派对
Oh Loz, yeah, I'm going to this craft beer thing tonight.
-我爱死精酿啤酒了 -好奇怪
- Ah, I love a craft beer. - That's weird,
-我竟然一点也不知道 -什么
- I had absolutely no idea. - What?
劳伦斯一直在念叨着精酿制♥作♥现场
Lawrence is always on about the craft scene.
柜子上还全是印式淡啤酒的贴纸
All those IPA stickers on his locker?
没错 你复活节还放假让我去了啤酒节
Yeah, you gave me Easter off for the beer festival.
-还记得吗 -当然
- Remember? - Yeah.
我是一个很忙碌的专业人士 劳伦斯
I'm a busy professional Lawrence.
不是跟踪狂 我不会记住你说的每句话
Not a stalker, it's not like I remember every word you say
从中寻找通往你内心秘密的线索
looking for clues to the secret of your soul.
-好吧 -不过你想来的话
- Right. - But if you want to come,
这是个自♥由♥国度 我也不能阻止你
it's a free country, I can't stop you.
-是这样的 -放轻松
- Thing is, well... - Chill out!
又不是来约会 大哥 除非 我意思是
It's not a date mate, unless, I mean...
-我今晚来不了 -好吧
- I can't come tonight. - Okay.
因为我终于开始整理凯伦的衣物了
'Cause I'm finally sorting through Karen's old clothes.
也许你暂时还不用
Well maybe you don't need
急着处理掉它们
to get rid of them just yet.
-不 我已经拖了太久了 -是啊 丢了吧
- No, I've put it off too long. - Yeah, chuck 'em.
或者你可以把它们做成一件纪念毯
Or you could make them into a memory blanket.
-一件什么 -我用我们第一次
- A what? - I made one out of our scrubs
一起值班时的手术服做了一件
from our first shift together.
-兄弟 你不是吧 -兄弟 我真的做了
- Mate, you didn't. - Mate, I did.
老哥们 单车男孩们 糟了 糟了
Mandem, yo biker boys, aw shit, shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
-搞什么 -什么情况 老哥
- What the hell? - What the flip, man?
-有个水坑 -妈的
- Puddle. - Fuck sake.
-到处都是小孩 -妈的
- Kids everywhere. - Fuck sake.
真是烦人 不过还是很高兴见到哥几个
It's annoying, nice to meet you guys though.
今天天气不错 是个救死扶伤的好日子
It's a good day for that, good day to save lives.
让心脏保持跳动的好日子
Good day to keep the heart rate pulsing.
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表