剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
-行 行吧 -什么
- Right right, I just. - What?
是的 你很专业
Yeah, really professional.
你很不错
Well done.
是啊 好极了 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, yeah, yeah, brilliant, you're a prick.
发现一名昏迷男性
Count one unconscious male.
怀疑是嗑药过度晕在轨道边了
Suspected overdose by the railway tracks.
孩子 你把护手霜给你妈妈了吗
Hey boy, you give your mum that cream?
她没给我发信息
She didn't text me.
她又换号♥码了 别再骑你的小轮车了
She changed her number again, stop riding your BMX.
你妈妈有网飞账户吗
Does your mum have the Netflix?
告诉她 如果她要网飞账户 我认识人
Tell her, she wants the Netflix, I know a guy.
马利克 你妈妈有网飞账户吗
Maleek, does your mum have the Netflix?
你有网飞账户密♥码♥吗
Do you have the Netflix password?
爸爸给你打电♥话♥了吗
Did dad give you a call?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
他们说想把你的学费要回去
Well they mentioned they want their money back for your education,
毕竟上学完全就是浪费时间
you know, since it was a total waste of time.
你能不能承认
Can you just admit already
我的肺结核诊断是正确的
that my TB diagnosis was right?
那违反了医...
And that would be me breaching doctor...
抱歉 我重说一遍
Sorry, let me say that again,
我结巴了 医患保密协定
I think I stuttered, doctor patient confidentiality.
你肯定不知道那是什么
I'm sure you have no idea what that is,
毕竟你只是个有阿司匹林的优步司机
as you're just a sort of Uber with aspirins.
我以前笃定你是双胞胎里邪恶的一方
I could have sworn you'd be the evil twin.
南山救护车站
不 不行
No, nope.
我们也许可以今晚偷偷把它放回去
Maybe we could sneak in tonight and put it back.
扛个长椅你怎么偷偷地啊 温迪
Can't sneak anywhere carrying a bench, Wendy.
再说了 劳伦斯已经知道长椅不见了
Anyway, Lawrence already knows it's gone.
他来上班时会在那休息 看看报纸
He stops there on his way in, reads the paper
-之类的 -我没法面对他
- or some shit. - I can't face him.
我们救护车里见吧
I'll see you in the ambulance.
如果我们不举止诡异的话
No one's going to think it was us
不会有人知道是我们 云淡清风就好了
if we don't act weird, okay, just be breezy.
-云淡清风 -停 停
- Breezy. - Stop, stop, stop, stop.
你干什么呢 温迪
What the hell are you doing, Wendy?
我尽可能云淡清风呢
I'm trying to be breezy.
-我后背疼死了 -好吧
- My back is killing me. - All right.
我现在正在一个非常诡异的处境之中
I'm in a very weird place right now.
冷静点 没事的 好吗
Just be calm, it's all fine, okay?
-很好 -让我感觉更糟了
- Nice. - Makes me feel worse.
就是这样 劳伦斯很可能
There you go, Lawrence probably
-都不会当回事 -别担心
- won't even be that bothered. - Don't worry.
-我们会找出是谁干的 -一旦我们找出来了
- We'll find whoever did this. - When we do,
我会抓住他们 我会说
I'm going to grab them, I'm going to say,
你们以为是在跟谁捣蛋呢 混♥蛋♥们
who you think you're messing with, punks?
而我会说 你们找错对象了
And I'll say, you're messing with the wrong guys,
你们这些畜生 之后我就会咬他们
you son of a bastard and then I'll bite them.
对 不要咬人 但我喜欢这种激♥情♥
Yeah, no biting but I like this energy.
你没事吧 劳伦斯 大姨夫来了吗
You all right Lawrence, time of the month?
昨晚有人把凯伦的长椅给偷走了
Someone stole Karen's bench last night.
-什么 -不会吧
- What? - Oh no!
我讨厌发生这些无法解释的事情
I hate it when those unexplainable things happen.
太奇怪了 这件事发生在我处理掉
So weird that this happens the same night I get rid
她所有衣服的同一个晚上 就像是个信♥号♥♥
of all her clothes, you know, it's like a sign.
你把她的衣服都扔了 劳伦斯 你太棒了
You threw out her clothes, Lawrence good for you.
这是哀悼过程中的一大步
That is a big step forward in the grieving process.
-也许还太早了 -不会 绝对不会
- Maybe it was too soon. - No, definitely not.
也许你那长椅所发生的事
Maybe in a weird way what happened
在某种奇怪的角度上 是过程的又一步呢
with your bench is another step in that process?
我反正不这么看
I just don't see it like that.
我觉得我被扔回到原点了
I feel like I've been thrown back to square one.
-好了 -对不起
- Aw, come on. - Sorry.
因为你的痛苦 当然不是因为
That you feel bad, I mean, obviously not apologising
什么特定的事情而道歉
for anything more specific.
女生们 詹妮弗
Yes ladies, Jennifer!
温迪迪 我是想告诉你
Wendizzle, ha yo just wanted to let you know
我两分三十秒就赶到了一个吸毒过量的人那里
that I reached an overdose in two minutes thirty, yeah.
你真的干活了
You literally did your job.
不用谢 怎么着 你们俩
Yeah, you're welcome, so what you two
现在成搭档了吗 我真为你们高兴
are a proper thing now, yeah, I'm happy for you, man.
总算有个能谈心的搭档
Finally got your partner to go
并一起作为白人女孩买♥♥醉了
and get white girl wasted with.
如果你想要出去
Look, if you ever want to go out
喝正常量的酒 那我参加
and just drink like a normal amount, I'm game.
我敢打赌你会的 年度最佳朋友
Ha ha, bet you are, big friend of the year.
我不想让你一个人时感到孤单
I don't want you getting lonely on your tod.
什么孤单 我不孤单
Lonely, I'm not, I'm not lonely.
我一直在播客上收听真实犯罪呢
I've been listening to the true crime podcast.
你能相信是她亲女儿干的吗
Can you believe her own daughter did it?
-我还没听到呢 -太抱歉了
- Not actually got there yet! - Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉抱歉 我... 不剧透了
Sorry, sorry, I, no look, no spoilers, yeah?
但 没错 就是她女儿干的
But yeah, her daughter did it.
还戴眼镜啊 后轮特技 不过还挺好
Ooh glasses, wheelie, but yeah good,
很好的建议 你... 你有什么...
good recommendation, have you, have you got any...
-温迪 上车 -再见 马利克
- Wendy, now. - Bye, Maleek.
-再见 -我们得告诉他
- Bye. - We've got to tell him.
我们不告诉劳伦斯 温迪 好吗
We are not telling Lawrence, Wendy, okay?
天啊 会把我们所拥有的一切都毁掉
Just, Jesus, ruin everything we have.
我就唱个反调
Just to play devil's avocado,
你们之间有什么吗
do you actually have anything?
我们有很深的羁绊 温迪
There's a deep bond there, Wendy.
我最后一次故意来唱个反调 真有吗
Just to play devil's avocado one last time, is there?
-都是你的错 -我让你
- This is your fault. - I told you
去告诉他你的想法 不是去绑♥架♥把长椅
to tell him how you feel, not kidnap a bench.
不是我一个人扛了快一公里的路吧
Didn't carry it half a mile on my own, did I?
你老是说感情
You mainly talk about feelings.
我还以为问题出在马利克身上 其实是你
I thought Maleek was the problem but it's you.
-你很危险 -我危险吗
- You are dangerous. - Me, dangerous?
一个人需要几把武士刀啊
How many samurai swords does one person need?
你就像颗等待爆♥炸♥的定时炸♥弹♥
You're like a time bomb waiting to go off.
谢天谢地 只是马利克
Oh, thank God, it's just Maleek.
一天送来两个
Two deliveries in one day?
有券可以领吗 第十个是可以不要钱吗
Do I get a stamp, is my tenth one free?
恶言恶语伤不到你一根汗毛
Sticks and stones may break your bones.
我明白 加里 我是个医护人员
Yes, I know that Gary, I'm a paramedic.
只是我知道我的诊断没错
It's just, I know I'm right about that diagnosis.
那你就知道你需要怎么做了
Well, you know what you need to do then.
假装成她 去和她男朋友睡觉吗
Pretend to be her and sleep with her boyfriend?
对 前两个我都是这么干的
Yeah, I did that with the last two.
-她就以彼之道还之彼身 -不是
- She just does the same back. - No.
我打算说你得放手了
I was going to say you need to let it go.
接受她们比我们知道的多
Accept that they know more than us.
-我们不是医生 -对 我们不是
- We're not doctors. - No, we're not
但我和一位医生长得很像
but I look like one.
-天啊 天啊 -真是个怂包
- Jesus, Jesus! - What a wuss.
-最多是脚踝有点疼 -他不会有事吧
- At worst a sore ankle. - Is he going to be all right?
-我很难过 -那就对了 温迪
- I feel awful. - You better be Wendy
你要是不难过你就完了
or you're done, you're finished.
-兄弟 冷静点 -等这个疯子
- Bro calm down, yeah? - I'll be calm
被关起来我就能冷静了
when this lunatic is behind bars.
-什么 -温迪没在开车
- What? - Wendy wasn't driving.
-是我开的 -你怎么能这样
- I was. - How could you?
达雷尔 达雷尔 她可是你的领导
Darrell, Darrell, she's our boss.
对不起 我还是走吧
Sorry, I better just go.
马利克是我们的好朋友 所以...
Maleek's just such a good friend of ours, so...
-嗯 -你太够意思了
- Yeah. - That was kind.
-你本不用那样的 -我知道
- You didn't need to do that. - I know.
-只是以身作则罢了 -但你不会有麻烦吗
- Just leading from the front. - But won't you be in trouble?
我 不会 我可以把这事平掉
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表