剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
402XY
402 X-ray Yankee,
一名昏迷男子被从河中救起
unconscious male been dragged from the river.
加油
Come on.
加油 伙计 坚持住
Come on, mate, stay with me.
二十七 二十八 二十九 三十
27, 28, 29, 30.
没有心跳 继续按压
No rhythm, keep going.
凯文 你准备好除颤了吗
Kevin, you ready for the defib?
我已锁定并充电完毕
I'm locked and loaded.
现在不行 马利克 好吗
Not now, Maleek, okay.
告诉我 我会停下这个 兄弟
Just let me know, I will stop this, brother.
十七 十八 十九
17, 18, 19.
我们已经抢救三分钟了 小凯
We're at three minutes, Kev.
-二十一 二十二 -让我把这个人
- 21, 22... - Just let me bring the man back
从死亡边缘救回来 我们可以的
from the dead, we got this.
二十四 二十五 二十六
24, 25, 26.
-好了 有脉搏了 -太棒了
- Okay, we've got a pulse. - Yes!
看到了吗 你们都以为这个人已经死了
You see, you lot thought my man was gone,
你们没料到我和我的团队
you didn't know that me and my team
会让他死起回生
would bring him back from the dead!
凯文 跟我顶一下拳 兄弟
Kevin, spud me, fam.
该死
Shit.
你还好吗 兄弟
You alright, blood?
歃血急救队
第一季 第一集
南山救护车站
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
听着 我一直在想
Look, yeah, so I've been thinking,
鉴于凯文去休假什么的
seeing as Kevin has gone on a sabbatical and whatnot,
我觉得没人能取代他跟我的默契搭档
I just don't feel like anyone can replace what we had.
所以我认为从现在起我要独自工作
So I think I'm gonna work alone from now.
好吗
Yeah?
马利克 我知道在你害凯文入院后
Maleek, I understand you're hurt that Kevin left,
他的离开让你很伤心
after you hospitalised him.
不 他离开不是因为那个原因
No, he didn't leave 'cause of that.
他告诉我是其他理由
He gave me bare other reasons.
是你的个性 态度 对吗
Yeah, your personality, your attitude, no?
不对 不是这些原因 他正经历中年危机
No, it wasn't none of that, he's having a midlife crisis.
他去泰国寻找自己
He's gone to Thailand to find himself,
直到他能重回到作战区域
until he can come back to the war zone.
行 好吧
Okay, okay.
所以你打算独自在一辆
So you plan to work in an ambulance
-救护车上工作 -是的
- on your own? - Yeah.
你打算怎么抬担架
How are you gonna carry a stretcher?
亲爱的 有射钉枪
Oh, babes, the guns.
好吧 当你在后车厢
Ah, right, when you're in the back.
-行 好的 -和病人在一起
- Yeah, okay. - With a patient.
-好的 我在后车厢 -是的 就这样
- Alright, I'm in the back. - Yeah, yeah.
别闭眼
Don't close your eyes.
谁来开车 马利克
Who's driving, Maleek?
-对啊 -是的
- Ooh, okay. - Yeah.
好吧 看着你的脚
Yeah, that's, alright, watch your foot.
想象一下
Imagine,
你还活着吗 伙计
you still there with me, mate?
-好吧 -他懂了
- Ah, alright, yep. - He got it.
我跟你直说了吧 马利克
Let me make this easy for you, Maleek,
我给你找了位新搭档
I have found you a new partner.
她刚搬来这里
She's just moved to the area,
所以对她友好些
so be nice to her.
我明白 你想让我考查一下这个新人
I got you, you want me to put this youth to the test.
看看他们是否是帮派成员
See if they're with the gang?
是否忠心不二 我明白的
See if they ride or die, I get it.
还有谁 还有什么人
Who else, who else?
先从别炸了她开始 好吗
Let's just start with not frying her, ey?
慢慢来
Baby steps.
451PK
451 Papa Kilo.
451PK PK PK451 PPP
451 Papa Kilo, Papa Kilo, Papa Kilo 451, Papa, Papa, Papa.
-你好 -我♥操♥
- Ey up. - Uh, fucking hell!
你偷偷接近我♥干♥什么
What you doing creeping up on me?
抱歉
Sorry.
你在做什么 你是谁
What you doing, who are you?
我是温迪 你的新搭档
I'm Wendy, your new partner.
-你一定是马利克吧 -听着 不是的
- You must be Maleek. - Look, no,
首先 我的名字是马利克
first of all, my name is Maleek.
抱歉 我读错了吗
Oh, sorry, did I pronounce it wrong?
是的 你得用低声调说
Yes, you've got to say it with bass.
马利克
Maleek.
什么
What?
放尊重些 好好念我的名字
Put some respect on my name,
尤其是如果你要当我的新徒弟
especially if you're gonna be my new apprentice.
我是你的新搭档
Well, I'm your new partner.
我倒要看看
Ha, I'll be the judge of that.
我和凯文一起开车好多年了 他从没伏击过我
Years, I rode with Kevin, he never ambushed me.
凯文 就是那个被你电击的可怜虫吗
Kevin, was that the poor lad you electrocuted?
电击 我那是给他除颤 这是两码事
Electrocuted, I defibbed him, it's different.
你是哪里人 "爱默戴尔农场"吗
Where are you from anyway, "Emmerdale?"
同名英剧里一个虚构的村庄
差不多 是诺丁汉
Close, Nottingham.
那提曼 什么 诺提曼 奈丁汉 诺...
Nattimman, what, Nottimum, Nightingham, Nott...
我明白乔为什么让我看着你了 但听着
I see why Jo put you under my watch, but listen,
你离"布鲁克赛德"还远着呢
you are a long way from "Brookside" now, you know.
同名英剧里一个位于北英格兰利物浦小城
闭上眼睛 伸出你的手
Close your eyes and hold out your hands.
不 我为什么要这么做
No, why the hell would I do that?
我给你烤了蛋糕 搭档
I baked you a cake, partner.
抱歉 有点像橡胶 我刚搬进新公♥寓♥
Sorry it's a bit rubbery, I just moved into my new flat
那里没有烤箱
and there's no oven,
所以只得用微波炉凑合一下
so I had to improvise with the microwave.
你觉得这是个烤蛋糕
Do you think that this is some bake,
喝咖啡的闲适清晨吗
coffee kind of morning?
你得更像凯文一点
You need to be more like Kevin.
他第一天来这里时可没有
He didn't come in here on his first day
用失败的网红食谱蛋糕来讨好人
begging it with some dead out Mary Berry ting.
玛丽·贝莉 英国知名烹饪作家
好吧 那我把它扔了
Alright, well, I'll just chuck it away.
等等 等等 等一下 冷静
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, chill.
我没这么说 对吗 我可没这么说
I didn't say that, did I? Didn't say that.
把蛋糕放在那里 放那里
Put the cake over there, put it over there.
紧急情况 救护车
Emergency, ambulance.
-病人还有呼吸吗 -他呼吸急促
- Is the patient breathing? - He's struggling to breathe.
我不知道他喝了多少酒
Yeah, I don't think how much he drank.
她实际上没法说话
She actually can't talk,
她正口吐白沫 有人来了吗
she's frothing at... is someone coming?
451PK 前往拜伦庄园
451 Papa Kilo, proceed to Byron Estate.
已知毒瘾者手臂受伤 听起来挺严重
Known drug addict with arm injury, sounds rank.
该死的
Ah, fucking hell!
看看你的状态
Look at the state of you.
你想用这些做什么 你个笨笨
What do you want to take all that crap for, you silly Billy.
因为他是个瘾君子
'Cause he's a crackhead.
他可能有其他爱好
He might have other interests.
你喜欢什么 鸭鸭
What are you into, ducks?
差不多只喜欢毒品
Well, yeah, just mostly crack.
我自己从没吸过
I've never done it myself.
也许这样最好
Probably for the best really,
我很容易上瘾
I get easily addicted to things.
我现在很喜欢升级改造 你试过吗
Right now I'm into up-cycling, have you ever tried it?
没有 不过我确实
No, I mean, I guess I did, ow,
确实把那个可乐罐改造成吸毒用的烟管
guess I did turn that Coke can into a crack pipe.
对 基本就是这个思路
Yeah, that's the basic idea.
别动 我正在粘合伤口
Keep still, I'm glueing it.
我会吹口琴
Oh, I can play the harmonica.
一位音乐家 你看 每个人都有天赋
A musician, see, everyone's got a talent
一些最好的唱片
and some of the best records
都是瘾君子制♥作♥的 对吗
were made by druggies, weren't they?
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表