剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
451PK
Four, five, one, Papa Kilo.
水晶宫球场发生肇事逃逸
Hit and run at Crystal Palace Stadium.
急救直升机正在赶往现场
Air ambulance on route.
我说 是谁跟你联♥系♥呢 让人分心
Who's hollering at you man? It's distracting.
难怪刘易斯·汉密尔顿都是一个人开车比赛
No wonder Lewis Hamilton drives alone.
对不起 是我的探探
Oh sorry, it's my Tinder.
什么 你还上探探
What, Tinder, you?
不 温迪 温迪 听我说
No, Wendy, Wendy, listen to me.
你不需要上探探
You don't need Tinder.
您是老人家了
You're ancient.
你不会在那找到你的下一任老公
You're not gonna find your next husband on there.
我没想再找个老公
I'm not looking for my next husband.
只是找个炮♥友♥
Just someone to fulfil my sexual needs.
哎呦喂
Aye, yo!
我才不要听你说这个
No one needs to hear that from you, man.
你不会听见我和你念叨
You don't hear me talking
我想要上的女孩吧
about all the girl I want ride my ting off.
我倒真想好好上个谁
I'd love to ride someone's ting off.
想遇到一个还算体面的男人 喜欢乐呵
How hard can it be to meet a half decent man
有双大手 怎么就这么难呢
who's up for a giggle with big hands?
手是为什么
Why the hands?
我就是喜欢大手啊
I just like them.
我前夫的手很小
My ex's were tiny.
就像布娃娃的手
They were like a dolls hands.
我去
Flipping heck, man.
听好了 要干正事了
Listen, it's time to get professional.
最新情况
Update message.
两名伤者 都是男性 一名头部受伤严重
Two casualties, both male, one serious head wound.
大人物来了
Whoop whoop, heads in the house.
今天我们要和大佬合作了 温迪
We'll be working with the big guns today Wendy,
所以别丢人
so don't be weird.
队友们 我们走
All right team, let's go!
我说了 别丢人
Okay, I said don't be weird.
歃血急救队
第一季 第二集
亲爱的 我是温迪
Hello, love, I'm Wendy.
能告诉我你哪里疼吗
Can you tell me where it hurts?
喂 喂 我们这里需要帮助
Yo, yo, we need some help over here!
这兄弟过去了
My man's gone to the sunken place.
我去 他们来了
Ah sick, look, they're coming over.
别给我搞砸了
Don't mess this up for me.
你们土拨鼠急救车又闯什么祸了
Alright, what mess have you Groundhog's made here?
对不起 我们什么都没做
Excuse me, we've done nothing.
问题就在这
Exactly.
没有周围血管脉搏
No peripheral pulse.
颈动脉搏动还有
Carotid pulse still there.
生命指征心率在下降
The sats heart rate dropping.
内出血
Internal bleeding.
这伙计撑不到医院了 菲尔
This chap won't make it into hospital, Phil.
我们得要在这给他切开
We need to open him up right here, okay?
等等 怎么 我们要 是要
Wait what, we gonna, just gonna,
在路边正经八百地做手术吗
do a proper roadside surgery?
对啊 怎么 你吃不消吗
Yeah, why, can't ya' hack it?
你疯了 菲尔
You're mad, Phil.
我明白 把他切开 老兄
Hey, I've got this, bust him open, blood.
你 马上静脉插管
You, get an IV in now.
你好好说不行吗
You don't need to be rude.
蜂蜜能比醋逮住更多苍蝇
You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar you know.
我不是要逮苍蝇
I'm not trying to catch flies.
而是要设法救病人的命
I'm trying to save a patient's life,
不过也许我们应该停下来
but maybe we should stop here
边聊聊礼貌的事 边看着这人死掉
and have a chat about manners instead while this man dies.
够损的
Sick burn.
让开 让开给我来吧
Jump back, jump back to me.
他在失血 我们需要输血
He's loosing blood, we need to transfuse.
我说菲尔 你这包血
Hey Phil, that's a nice bag
还真是不错啊
of blood you got there, you know.
红得很正 血红血红的
Proper red and that, bloody.
你是什么 吸血鬼吗
What are you, a vampire?
德古拉是著名的白人吸血鬼
不 我喜欢的是黑古拉 这个梗你明白吗
Nah, my man it's Blackula, you get me?
温迪 你看我们俩配合得 一个捧一个逗
Aye Wendy, look at us riffing, we're riffing.
你听到了吗
You hearing this?
我没听到请啊谢谢啊之类的
I didn't hear any pleases or thank yous.
我很抱歉
Aw I'm sorry.
非常感谢您做到了本应达到的水平
Thank you so much for doing your job to the expected level.
说真的 菲利普
Aye, hand on heart Phillip.
我特别喜欢你怼温迪的劲儿
I love the way you cuss out Wendy.
喜欢死了
I just love it.
南山救护车站
卡拉什玛 今天你走运了
Okay Kareshma, lucky day.
我们需要一名新的急救人员
We need a new paramedic.
杰西上周被打了
Jess was assaulted last week
太好了
Yes!
你替代他和加里搭档
and you'll take his place with Gary.
加里是谁
Who's Gary?
幸会 卡拉什玛
Nice to meet you Kareshma.
对不起 你一直都在这里吗
Sorry, were you there the whole time?
我想我是混在家具里看不出来了
I guess I blend in with the furniture.
我在这里干了二十年了
I've been here twenty years.
见证了很多你这样新鲜的面孔来来去去
Seen a lot of fresh faces like you come and go.
让他们吃够了苦头 问乔就知道了
Put them through hell, ask Jo.
其实也没有
No, no, not really.
我尽力让培训有点意思
I try and keep the training fun.
培训之类的可以免了 我自学成才了
Oh I can skip all that, I'm self taught.
我们都有要学的东西 卡拉什玛
We all have something to learn, Kareshma.
连我都是
Even me.
如果你要寻求反馈意见
If you're looking for feedback,
我可以写下来
I can put some down in writing.
那要看你的屁♥股♥是不是想挨揍了
That depends if you want to get knocked on your arse.
我想我们不要再烦乔了
Okay, I think we should get out of Jo's hair.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢我
No need to thank me.
你不用谢我 卡拉什玛
No need to thank me, Kareshma.
我需要你按住主动脉
I need you to squeeze the aorta.
谁 我吗
Who me?
好吧...
Okay...
我要怎么做
What do I do?
把手放进去 把心脏抬起来
Put your hand in, lift the heart.
我让你放开再放开
Don't let go until I tell you.
不能放开
Don't let go.
如果你动几厘米 这个人就死了
If you move an inch, this man is dead.
止住血了 暂时
Stem them bleed, for now.
干得好
Great job.
我... 我能放手了吗
Can I, can I let go?
可以了
Yeah.
快快快 快点
Go, go, go, go, come on!
好的
All right.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
对 对 我恐怕
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll probably.
我去开救护车
I'll take the ambo.
我们等下汇合
I'll meet you there, yeah.
一路顺风 无礼的家伙
Godspeed rude boy.
碧昂丝应该就是这种感觉吧
This must be how Beyonce feels.
怎么着
What's up?
我只是在想
Yeah no I was just thinking
杰西的事真是太不幸了
god its bloody sad news about Jess.
是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我刚听说 他一只眼睛没了
Yeah, just heard he lost an eye.
-或者可能会这样 -他一只眼睛可能会没了
- Or might lose an eye. - He might lose an eye.
我们在想应该
We're thinking of certainly
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表