剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
Basically we have to go wherever the doo-da sends us.
等一下
Excuse me,
你能别跟孩子破坏我的形象吗
can you stop undermining me with the kid?
抱歉 马利克
Well, sorry Maleek,
我没意识到我碍着[用鸡儿挡住]你了
I didn't realise I was cock blocking you.
瞧你说的
Wow, hey, look.
首先 这可算不上碍着
First of all, that's not what cock blocking is.
其次 别在一个10岁的孩子面前说
Secondly, don't ever say you're cock blocking me
你碍着[用鸡儿挡住]我了
with a ten-year old.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
有急救了
Oo, we've got a call.
一类伤员
Cat1.
窒息
Choking.
归我
Shotgun.
与它共进过晚餐 正是我的菜
Dinner with it, it's all me.
我们要用海姆立克急救法
Gonna do a little Heimlich
海姆立克急救法
little Heimlich thing.
把警笛打开
You get the blues.
前进
Move!
警♥察♥ 趴在地上
Police, get on the floor.
吓到你了
Had you going.
你尿裤子了 真恶心
You pissed yourself, gross.
你来这干什么
What you doing here?
新条例 必须两个人一起
A new protocol, there has to be two people here
看着尸体
to watch the body.
我怎么不知道
Didn't know about that.
因为是新的
Cause it's new.
是吗
Right?
别起来
Don't get up.
得了 在这个游戏里幽默感很重要
Come on, humour is important in this game,
很有趣吧 不是吗
that was quite funny.No?
可怜的家伙
Poor bloke.
他一定很孤单
Must have been so alone.
到处都找不到他的狗
No sign of his dog anywhere.
我知道这种感受 你失去了灵魂伴侣
I know that feeling, you know, you lose your soulmate
而你无法取代他们
and you can never replace them.
你总可以去巴特西犬之家领养
Well, there's always Battersea.
我说的是凯伦
I meant Karen.
振作点
Come on.
拜托乐观点
Positivity, please.
抱歉 你说得对
Sorry, you're right.
积极乐观的态度
Positive attitude, yeah.
也许他的狗没死
Maybe the dog didn't die.
对 没错
Yes, exactly.
我去烧点水
I'll put the kettle on.
也许它跑走了 被善良的人家收养了
Maybe he run away and was adopted by a kind family
他们住在乡下
and you know, they live in the countryside,
-该死 -在草原上蹦蹦跳跳
- Shit! - scampering from the Meadows-
好了 找到狗了
Yeah. Found the dog.
是的 它死了
Yeah. It's dead.
追着兔子
Chasing rabbits.
惨不忍♥睹
It's a real mess.
全身浮肿 像大气球
All bloated up, big balloon,
像一个巨大的毛绒弹跳球
like a big hairy space hopper.
我能做好
Do this thing.
等等 我来了
Hang on, coming.
是76号♥ 不是74号♥
It's number 76, not 74.
救兵来了
Help is here.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你进我家干什么
What you doing coming to my house.
等我来用最酷的那招 我先说归我的
Oi, wait for me for the cool stuff, I got shot gun.
我好不容易让她睡下 然后你跑进来了
I finally get her down and then you run in here.
它卡在里面了
It's lodged in there,
我们得猛烈冲击你的腹部 好吗
we're going to have to perform abdominal thrusts, all right?
好的
It's all right.
你能不能稍微坚持一下
If you could just hold on ever so slightly
等一等我的同事
for my colleague, okay.
你家闻起来像屎 我要打给防止虐待动物协会
Your house smells like shit, I'm calling the RSPCA.
他是吃了三明治吗
So was it a sandwich?
我不知道
I don't know.
你邻居是个混♥蛋♥
Your neighbour is a dickhead.
你好 伙计
Hello, hey mate.
听着 我们要把你扶起来
Right, look. We're just going to get you up, yeah.
一切都会没事的 好吗
Everything's going to be all right, okay?
我要
I'm just gonna-
好了 让我换到好看的一边
Yeah, let's get my good side blood.
好了
There you go.
你还好吗
You all right?
怎么这么慢
You took your time-
你最好还是集中注意力恢复呼吸 亲爱的
Probably best to concentrate on getting your breathe back lovie.
没错 心怀感激吧
Yeah, be grateful.
不然我就把它放回去
I'll put it back in there.
把它给你妈妈看看
Bow! Show, it to your mom. Bow! Bow!
如果你觉得我们失去了默契
And if you think we're losing the magic,
我希望你亲口说
I'd like to hear it from you.
我以为我们会谈我们的问题
I thought we talked about our problems.
好了 冷静 我感受到了飓风达雷尔来了
All right, calm down, I'm sensing Hurricane Darrell.
放轻松
Just relax.
也许卡拉什玛说对了
Maybe Kareshma was right about us.
你把我们的问题跟卡拉什玛说了吗
Oh, so you take our problems to Kareshma now?
所以我们之间有问题吗 他承认了
So we do have problems? He admits it.
我们打给卡拉什玛弄清楚
Well let's call Kareshma and find out.
我们打给卡拉什玛 看看我们有什么问题
Let's call Kareshma and see what issues we have.
我们打给她
Let's give her a buzz.
卡拉什玛 我们之间有问题吗 对 没错
Oh hey Kareshma, have we got problems, yeah, exactly.
我觉得
I thought that-
我们确实有问题
yes we do.
我跟你讲 兄弟 我想跳舞
I'm telling you man, I'm trying to dance it and
但我不知道你还想不想跟我一起跳
I don't know if you want to dance with me anymore.
我把狗扔了
Has the dog binned.
扔进了一般垃圾 扔食物的 只是
Oh, in general waste, sort of food, just
觉得这样更尊重一些
felt more respectful.
这个人自己参加了很多球赛
Lot of ball games for man on his own.
他有叠叠乐
Oh, he's got Jenga.
杰斯伯 传奇人物 来吧
Aw, Jesper, legends, get in.
这能让你振作起来了
Now this'll cheer you the F up.
玩叠叠乐 这有点不太合适 不是吗
Jenga? It's a little bit inappropriate, isn't it?
如果他被压在
If he had been crushed under
倒塌的木条塔下 可能不合适
a tower of falling wooden blocks, maybe.
你在装什么呢
What are you melt?
谁认为劳伦斯应该玩叠叠乐
Who thinks Lawrence should play Jenga?
我
I do.
二比一
Two against one.
玩吧 劳伦斯
Come on Lawrence.
我还以为这个人会死
Yo I thought my man was gonna be killed.
可能会 直到黑豹介入了
Probably was until the black Panther stepped in.
听着
Ai, listen,
英雄们需要燃料
heroes need fuel.
买♥♥两块"特趣"巧克力给我 一杯热巧克力给温迪
Two Twixes for me and a Clipper for Wendy.
温迪 给他点钱
Wendy, give him some money.
给你 但把找零给我
Here, but bring me the change.
好的
Yup.
我挺喜欢他的
Ah, like him man.
我能想象你们三人在一起
Oh, I can see the three of you together.
一个已组成的家庭
A ready made family.
是的 大熊爸爸
Yup. Big Papa bear.
性感的雅丝敏熊和小熊宝宝
Sexy Yasmin bear and little baby bear.
还有我 金发姑娘
And me, Goldilocks.
童话中到三只熊家作客的小姑娘
你不能跟我和雅丝敏在一起
You are not hanging out with me and Yasmin.
你已经逃避一个家庭了
You already ducked out of one family.
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表