剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
ruined my A Levels, stole my destiny.
好吧 我会给你写推荐信
Well, I tell you what, I'll write your letter.
好极了
Yes!
我就知道你会屈服 可悲的人
I knew you'd cave. Pathetic.
一年后 前提是你能向我证明你准备好了
In 12 months, if you can prove to me you're ready then.
451PK 有一名病人
451 Papa Kilo, got one for you.
胸痛 男性 60多岁
Chest pains, male, 60s.
那是你♥爸♥爸的地址
It's your dad's address.
没错 我会顺路买♥♥肋排的
Yes, I pick up the ribs.
有谁会来
Who's coming?
没有 她没跟我说
No, she didn't tell me.
好吧
Okay.
再见宝贝
Yeah, later potato.
是特丽莎
That was Trish.
她说你晚上要来我们的户外烧烤
She said you're coming to our barbecue this evening.
特丽莎是怎么认识你的
Well, how does Trish know who you are?
我打给了她 我从你手♥机♥上拿到了她的号♥码
I called her, after I took her number from your phone.
好吧
Oh, okay.
为什么
Why?
我有感觉我们能成为朋友
Just know we're gonna be friends.
你能描述一下你的胸痛吗
So, can you describe these chest pains?
剧烈无比 不过现在不疼了
Humongous, but gone now.
正好你在这 儿子 帮我修一下WIFI
Whilst you're here, son, I need you to fix the wifi.
看我买♥♥了什么 虚拟现实眼镜
Look what I've got. Virtual reality.
我需要WIFI来看电影
I need the wifi so I can watch a film.
什么电影 好看吗
Oh, anything good?
是关于两个女人的爱情片
Oh, it's a romantic film about two women.
马利克 你的朋友问题有点多了
Maleek, your friend is asking too many questions.
老爸 让她工作
Dad, let her work.
温迪 不要问老头问题了
Wendy, stop asking big people questions.
马利克之前跟我说
So, Maleek was telling me earlier
他不再唱歌♥的原因
about why he stopped singing.
《阿♥拉♥丁》那件事吗
Oh, the "Aladdin" Thing?
天哪 太好笑了
Oh Lord, it was funny.
他本来要扮演神灯
He was meant to be a genie,
全身涂蓝后就像个肥胖的蓝精灵
painted all blue like a fat Smurf.
好了 别说了
Okay. Okay.
是一场校园剧 我演神灯
It was a school play, I played the genie.
出了点问题 就这样
It went wrong. Done.
他坐在金属丝上的魔毯上出场 从观众头顶上
He came out on a magic carpet on wires, over the audience,
然后他卡在那了
and then he got stuck up there.
听起来很吓人
Oh, sounds terrifying.
不是 你没在听我说吗
No, you're not listening.
就是因为他害怕才好笑啊
It was very funny because he was scared
又蓝又胖且害怕
and he was blue and fat, you see.
消防队到了我才从上边下来
I had to wait up there until the fire brigade came.
南伦敦所有熊孩子那天都在场
Every flipping kid in South London showed up.
甚至有人拿出激光笔
Even the man dem pulled up with laser pens,
拿它照我 想让我掉下来
shining it on me, trying to get me to fall down.
我拍下来了
I filmed it.
看 这是他掉下来的那段
Look. This is the part where he falls.
够了 我们弄完了
Do you know what? We're done.
走了
Let's go.
再见
Goodbye.
现在我要看我的浪漫电影了
I shall watch my romantic film now.
451PK 有个精神病患者
451 Papa Kilo, got mental health.
是位老妇人 在运河边迷路了
Elderly women lost by the canal.
你好老家伙
Hey old duck.
一切还好吗
Everything okey-dokey?
她看起来很糊涂
She seems really confused.
没 她只是从北方来的
Oh no. She's just from up North.
他们都
They're all...
你说的是这位老妇人 抱歉
Oh, you meant her, sorry.
你叫什么呀 老人家
What's your name, my love?
琼
Joan.
你住在哪
Where do you live?
我不知道
I don't know.
好的 没事
Well, that's okay.
要不我们上那边坐坐
Why don't we go and sit over here
看看能不能记起来 行吗
and see if we can figure this out, hey?
我感觉这长椅不怎么舒服
I don't think it's a very comfortable bench
不过也能凑合坐
but it'll do for now.
你是我儿子吗
Are you my son?
我
Me?
不 不是
No, no.
抱歉 劳伦斯
Sorry, Lawrence.
有个家伙一直给我发消息
I got this bloke texting me.
有点尴尬
It's a bit embarrassing.
是个今早跟我搭讪的护士
It's this nurse that hit on me this morning.
他跟我调情来着
He was flirting with me.
我就一副 "行吧 老弟"
I'm like, "Okay, mate."
-他是个什么样的人 -护士 很健壮
- What's he like? - Nurse, fit.
你对他感兴趣吗
So you into him?
我还以为你不想谈恋爱
I didn't think you were on the lookout.
是不想 但为什么不试试呢
I'm not, but why not go for it? You know.
我不能一直干等着真命天子
I can't wait around for Mr. Right forever.
不如跟健壮先生找找乐子
So I might as well have fun with Mr. Fit.
那试试呗 你怎么不出手
Go for it. What's stopping ya?
我怎么不出手
What is stopping me?
你怎么不出手
What is stopping ya?
我怎么不出手
What is stopping me?
你怎么不出手
What is stopping you?
421ZM 有患者一类癫痫发作
421 Zulu Mike, we've got cat one seizure.
好的 这就去
Yeah, on my way.
-得走了 -你说我怎么不出手
- Gotta go. - What is stopping me?
记不住家住哪
Must be horrible
这种感觉肯定很糟
not being able to remember where you live.
对你估计就挺轻松
Easy for you though.
怎么 你家听起来很糟糕
What? Your house sounds horrible.
我都习惯住在拱廊楼上了
Huh? I got used to living above the arcade.
现在我的生活可是蒸蒸日上
Now, my life's on the up.
我有唱诗班
I've got my choir-
行了 你又开始胡扯了
All right, you're waffling now.
等等 这指不定能帮到她
Hang on a minute, that might help her.
你可不能把老太太
You're not kidnapping an old lady
拐骗到你的唱诗班
and putting her in your choir.
不是 我读到过相关文章
No, I read about it.
唱歌♥能帮助痴呆患者
How singing can help dementia patients
回忆他们的过去
access their past.
琼 你喜欢老歌♥吗
Joan, do you like old songs?
我猜你喜欢 是吧
Bet you do, don't ya?
这首怎么样
What about this one?
*莎莉 莎莉*
*Sally, Sally,
*永远别离开*
*don't ever wander*
你能记起你住哪了吗 琼
Can you remember why you live, Joan?
你谁啊你
Who the hell are you?
好吧 至少值得一试
Oh, well, it was worth a go?
我去买♥♥杯茶 能边等边喝
I'll go and get us a cuppa while we wait.
好 去吧
Yeah, you do that.
我离开一小会 琼
I'm just nipping off, Joan.
你跟你儿子坐会吧
I'm going to leave you with your son.
好吗
All right?
不好意思 琼
Sorry about that, Joan.
你肯定听烦了她的胡扯
As if you'd like that bullshit.
你知道吗
Oh, do you know what,
我奶奶以前很喜欢一首歌♥
My, my gran used to like one song.
这么唱的
Listen, it was...
*她可能厌倦了*
*Oh, she may be weary *
*年轻女孩确实会厌倦*
*Young girls they do get wearied *
*厌倦了穿着*
*Wearing *
*那条蓬乱的旧裙子*
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表