剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
*Someone*
*成功人士*
*Someone*
天啊 他们太棒了
God, they're good.
拜托 你就先
Will you get their dicks
别舔了行吗
out of your mouth for a second, please.
这些活应该由我们冲在前头
We need to take the lead on these jobs,
我们不是达里尔和达雷尔的伴舞
we are not Darryl and Darrell's backup dancers.
稍微低一点
Reel a bit down.
*我会坐在副驾驶*
*I'd be riding shot gun.*
十四英镑
14 pounds?
你免费给了我同事 就因为她是急救人员
You gave my colleague a free one just for being a paramedic.
不对 我送了她一份因为她人很好
No, I gave her one cause she was nice.
再说你把每一种酱料都加了
Plus you've add every sauce.
我当然加了每一种酱料 这是干奶酪啊
Of course I've add every sauce, it's dry cheese.
之前在隔离期间我们会得到
See, we used to get nuff free stuff
好多免费的东西
back in the lockdown days.
这些衰人都忘记是谁救了他们
These dusty people forget who saved them.
你妈妈给了你午餐的钱吗
Did your mom give you your lunch money?
我会还你的 小弟
I'll give it back to you, man.
把钱给我
Give me the money, man.
我问你喜欢什么时 实际上指的是音乐
So, um, when I said what you into, I meant more like music.
继子黄♥片♥是什么
What even is step-porn?
假装乱♥伦♥
Ah, so pretend incest.
是继子家庭 所以其实合法
It's step-families, so it's all above board.
这样啊
Right.
那... 我们喝一杯的事
So um, about that drink.
好 你需要把胳膊抬高来止血
Okay, you need to elevate the arm to stop the bleeding.
明白了
Yeah, got it.
好 下一步很关键
Right, next bit's crucial.
358LC
358 Lima Charlie.
劳伦斯
Lawrence!
你好
Hi.
358LC
358 Lima Charlie.
别那么叫我 叫乔或者伙计吧
Don't have to call me that, just Jo or mate.
什么事
What's up?
我们碰到个尸体
We got a purple plus here.
等到验尸官来了我才能走 看着像是自杀
I'll be off till the coroner shows, looks like a suicide.
自杀 好吧 什么情况
Suicide? Okay. What happened?
不会吧
Oh no.
你把他说得自杀了
You talked to him.
他开始好像还挺有兴致
Seemed interested at first
然后我说到手工酿制啤酒 他就自杀了
and then I got into craft beers and yeah.
这个劳伦斯太无聊了 我要自杀了
Oh no, Lawrence is so boring, I'm going to kill myself.
对 说正经的吧 看着像是安♥眠♥药♥
Yeah. Seriously though, it looks like sleeping pills.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
当然
No, course, course.
太不幸了 节哀顺便
Tragic, thoughts and prayers.
我得被拖在这几个小时呢
I'll be stuck here for hours.
被拖住
Stuck?
如果你需要帮助 我可以很快过去
Do you need help? I could wizz around.
不用 都很好
Nope. All good.
很好 好 好 那就好
Good? Good. Good. Yeah, good actually.
要是和你这样的大屁♥股♥待上一天
Yeah stuck with a big fanny like you all day
我恐怕也得拿出安♥眠♥药♥了
might get the sleeping pills out myself.
其实不是这样 劳伦斯
Not really Lawrence,
我可以一连几个小时听你讲话 你很有趣
I could listen to you for hours, you are really interesting.
好吧 回头见
Yeah, okay. See you later.
看 都是你的错
See, this is all your fault.
我被困在这停车场根本没办法让他佩服我
I can't impress stuck at this drive depot.
你知道小孩会佩服什么吗
You know what kids find impressive?
开箱
Unboxing.
为什么不拆一些东西呢
Why don't you unbox something?
我不会听你的建议
I'm not taking advice from you.
我知道男孩喜欢什么
I know what boys like,
我有个儿子
I do have a son.
你没有儿子
No you don't.
我有儿子
Yes, I do.
斯宾塞
Spencer.
你怎么没跟我提过斯宾塞
Why have you never told me about this Spencer, you?
我说了很多他的事
I've talked about him loads.
只是你不听我讲话
You just don't listen to me.
温迪 如果你想要我听你讲话 你得吸引我
Wendy, if you want me to listen, you have to engage me.
而不是每天在那碎碎念
It's not everyday, Pingu-
碎碎念
Pingu?
随便了
Ah, whatever.
听着 我只需要向这个孩子展示我的超炫技能
Look, I just need to show this kid my sick skills.
知道吗 去他妈的
Do you know what fuck it.
过来 我们要上路了
Oi, come. We're hitting the roads.
系好安全带
Put your seatbelt on.
一起去吗
Coming?
当然 我很想离消防员远点
Yeah. I quite like to get away from the firemen.
达雷尔 我知道这样说非常尴尬 但
Darrell, I know this is absolutely cringe drama, but
你和达里尔就像
you and Darryl are like
急救人员的目标 我完全是你们的粉丝
hashtag paramedic goals, I totally stan you guys.
卡拉什玛 这对我而言意义重大
Kareshma that means so much.
是啊 一起工作一起住 一定很可怕吧
Yeah, it must be so intense working together and living together?
我们没一起住
We didn't live together,
我几乎见不到他
I'd hardly ever see the guy, you know.
只有工作
It's just work and
周末 假期 圣诞节 复活节才能见到
weekends, holidays, Christmas Day, Easter. Yeah.
我觉得我让她失望了
I feel like I'm failing her
这影响了我在家的情绪
and it's affecting my mood at home.
特丽莎发现了这件事
Trisha's picked up on it.
前几天 我跟那个亚马逊的家伙说
The other day, I told the Amazon guy to-
去他妈的
f his mother.
我搭档达雷尔 一开始也这样 他很暴躁
My Darrell, exactly the same when he started, he was wild.
脾气很臭 我曾叫他飓风达雷尔
Big temper, used to call him Hurricane Darrell.
你是怎么让他改变的
Well how did you turn him around?
我们做了很多瑜伽练习
We did a lot of yoga.
我们戒掉了乳制品
And we cut out dairy.
我想维持感情不变质一定很难
I bet it's hard to keep things from getting stale.
我知道达里尔有自己的烦恼
I know Darryl's got his worries.
什么 他说了什么
What? What's he said?
这原来是个秘密吗
Oh, oh was that meant to be a secret?
他觉得我们变质了吗
He thinks we're stale?
忘了吧
Forget it,
我说得太多了
I've said too much.
抱歉 我不想把事情搞得更糟
Sorry. I just don't wanna make any worse.
可是
But...
变质
Stale.
他为什么这样说
Why would he say that?
生气的是 我都不认识那个亚马逊的家伙
Mad thing is, I don't even know the Amazon guy,
和他妈妈
or his mother.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
认识你真好
It was nice meeting you.
你是哪个救护站的
What station are you from?
南山救护站 跟你一样
South Hills, same as you.
我是加里
It's Gary,
我们一起工作好几年了
we've worked together for years.
你的芬达
Here's your Fanta.
最好赶紧喝 你不想它变质吧
Better drink it up quick, wouldn't want it going stale.
瞧瞧 小安
See, Anth.
这份工作就是这样
This is what the job's all about.
在路上晃荡 按自己的规则行事
Out on the roads, playing by your own rules,
当自己的上司
being your own boss.
真酷
Cool.
乔才是我们上司
Well, Jo is our boss.
对 严格来说是 但乔不在这里
Yeah, technically, but Jo ain't here is she.
其实规则还非常严格
And there are actually quite strict rules.
大概是对你而言 因为你是个严格的人
Maybe for you, cause you're a strict cat.
基本上指示说去哪 我们就得去哪
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表