剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
凑点钱 也许
coming together and maybe
-给他买♥♥个什么 -对 对
- getting him something. - Yeah, yeah, yeah
很好 很好
Nice, nice.
买♥♥什么 望远镜吗
What telescope?
-对啊 -不合适
- Yeah. - No.
-一想起 -这玩笑还太早了
- I mean, it's just, it's scary - Too soon.
外面会有什么就感觉很恐怖
to think just what's out there.
那是啊
Yeah, sure.
你是独自一人 对吧
I mean you're out there on your own, aren't you?
-对 是的 -害怕
- Yeah... I am... - Scared.
如果你确实感到害怕 我可以给你找个搭档
I mean, if you are scared, I could find you a partner.
-我可以 -你可以
- I could. - You could.
我就可以
I could.
你可以
You could.
是啊 我可以当你的搭档
Yeah, I could be your partner.
我之前没想到 劳伦斯 不过没问题
I hadn't thought of that Lawrence but no problem.
我其实也不想要搭档因为... 谢谢你的提议
I don't actually want a partner because... thanks for the offer.
-是你提出来的 -但我...
- You offered. - But I'm uh...
我其实挺好的
I'm actually fine.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
眼下自己一个人 个人的空间
Just uh, on my own at the moment. The headspace.
-我开玩笑呢 -好吧
- I was joking, - Ah, right. Okay.
因为我没办法做你的搭档 我是你的领导
because I can't be your partner, I'm your boss.
对对对 当然 明白
Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, okay. Got ya.
我们能否回头再继续 因为...
Can we do this later because.
继续
This?
-对啊 -当然可以
- Yeah. - Okay yeah, sure.
我们付钱给你不是让你闲聊
You're not paid to chat.
我很忙
I'm very busy.
-如果你没事的话 -好说...
- If it's all right with you. - Alright, well...
-我们干活去吧 -是你拦住的我
- Let's let's get going, yeah. - You stopped me.
我说 你看见我用手拿着心脏了吗
Yo, did you see when I had the heart into my hand?
就这样...
That's like...
然后呢 直升机就呼呼地过去
Then the helicopter just blew through
我知道 我在场
Yes, I know. I was there.
你考虑过急救直升机吗 马利克
Have you thought about air ambulance, Maleek?
没有
Nope.
我不喜欢
I'm not on it.
我可是为马路而生
I am powered by these streets.
我敢说马路不会那么想你的
Well, I'm sure the streets wouldn't miss you that much.
而且还有我在呢 邪恶温迪
Besides they've got me, Wicked Wendy.
伙计 这句话还是放在
Big man, we're going to put that
你永远也别再说的话之列吧
in a list of things that you never say nor do again.
别人不明白的是
The thing that people don't understand is
这是个小团体
it's a close shop.
人脉最重要了
It's all about who you know.
现在你认识菲尔了
Well now you know Phil.
毕竟他对你说了"干得好"
After all he said great job to you.
虽然我们都参与了
Even though we were all part of it.
听着 我还不行 对吧
Look, I'm not on it innit.
你只是不相信你自己
You just don't believe in yourself.
一个不相信自己的人
Would someone who don't believe in themself
会把自己设成手♥机♥屏保吗
have themself as their own screensaver.
我只想说 我原以为自己没法从婚姻中脱身
All I'm saying is I thought I couldn't leave my marriage.
我知道外面的世界更精彩 但我只是不相信
I knew there was more out there, but I just didn't believe.
现在看看我
Now look at me.
单身又自♥由♥
I'm free, I'm single.
我正在吃泰式甜辣薯片
I'm eating Thai sweet chilli crisps.
你吃薯片的方法像没牙老太太一样
You eat crisps like you aint got no teeth.
我喜欢吸里面的味道
I like to suck the flavour.
咬下去不行吗 大哥 咬啊
Just crunch, bruv, bite it.
他会活下来的
He's gonna live.
土拨鼠
Groundhogs.
干得不错
Nice work.
大菲利你做到了 你做到了
Big Philly you did that, you did it.
你这是要上哪 伙计
Where you going there, blood?
隔着高领毛衣还这么好闻
Smell nice under that turtleneck still.
只是用了些抗菌产品
Just used some antibac.
那可是好东西
The good shit.
菲尔
Phil.
快问他
Ask him.
菲尔
Phil.
抱歉 听着 我只想问问
Sorry, yo look, can I, I just was seeing
我能不能向你请教些你工作上的事
if maybe I could pick your brain about your job.
你是在邀请我约会吗 马利克
You asking me out on a date, Maleek?
什么 不是
What, no.
这样吧
Do you know what?
我们不再提这茬...
I'm just gonna forget about--
该死 抱歉 抱歉 我要走了
Shit, sorry, sorry about that, I'm gonna go.
我开玩笑的 没问题
I'm joking, let's do it.
明天你来总部来试岗一次怎么样
Tomorrow why don't you come to HQ and do a trial shift?
你说得头头是道 看看你在天上能不能做到吧
You can talk the talk, let's see if you can fly the fly.
当然没问题了
I can fly the fly.
试岗 好啊 好啊
Trial shift, cool, cool.
你们两个应该一起来
You should both come.
你能应付的了吗
Think you can hack it?
我不知道我的小脑袋瓜
I'm not sure my little brain
能不能处理你那么重要的工作
could cope with the important job that you do.
有道理
Fair point.
有道理 我先 我先走了
Fair point, I'm gonna, I'm gonna bounce
因为明天是个大日子
because I've got a big day.
要上天的大日子
A big day in a de sky's.
有人跟你说过你是个很粗鲁的人吗
Has anybody ever told you you're a very rude man?
是啊 经常有人这么说
Yeah, I get it a lot.
你考虑过别做这么...傲慢的混♥蛋♥吗
Have you considered being less of a...arrogant bastard?
如果我在工作中无礼 那是因为我有原则
If I'm rude on the job it's because I have standards.
如果我这么重要的人丢掉原则 那就会出人命了
If someone as important as me drop standards, people die.
但是我投降
But hands up.
如果我之前太凶了 我道歉
I'm sorry if I was harsh earlier.
你的手可真大 菲尔
You got very big hands, Phil.
嗨 乔
Yo Jo!
听说你想见我 老板
Heard you wanted to see me, boss.
是啊 听说你要去空中救援队试岗
Yeah, heard you got a trial shift with air ambulance and--
-听着 在你开口前 -我...
- Look, before you say anything - I...
你不用求我留下
You don't have to beg me to stay.
我的离开会是个巨大的损失 我知道 我知道
I'm going to be a big loss, I know, I know.
你可能会掉点眼泪之类的
You're probably going to shed two tears and all that.
但是听着 我不会忘记你
But look, I won't forget you.
我不会忘记我的出身
I won't forget where I started.
挺搞笑的
That's a good one.
不 我强烈建议你不要去
No, I wanted to strongly warn you against it.
我不想看到你美梦破灭
I don't want to see your dreams crushed.
他们只收最优秀的
They only take the best.
乔 听着
Jo, look.
我不会让这次机会白白飞走
I am not going to let this opportunity fly by.
好吗 鸟人帮
All right, bird gang.
真高兴听说你要去试岗了
Great news about the trial shift.
-我们都为你加油 -没错兄弟
- We're rooting for 'ya. - Yeah bro.
你俩现在可伤心了 是不
You lot are are hurting right now, innit?
嫉妒我
Jealous!
其实我们收到过空中救援队的邀请
We actually got offered the air ambulance.
但他们只有一个岗位
But they only had the one spot.
可不能失去我的左膀右臂
Can't lose my left arm!
他是我的生命
He's my heartbeat.
你俩真瘆人 兄弟
You lot are proper jarring, bruv.
是他压力太大了 别担心 不是你的原因
It's the pressure, don't worry, it's not you.
你为等会见菲尔打扮了一番吗
Oh, have you dressed up for Phil later?
真可爱
That's cute.
住手吧
Please man.
又不是为你打扮的 而且也不可爱
That's not for you, it's not cute.
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表