剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
Nevermind.
你跟小孩很处得来
You're really good with kids.
你管我叫恋童癖吗
Calling me a nonce?
我没见你这样过 你跟她处得很好
I've never seen you like that, you were great with her.
你想过那些吗
You ever want that?
要小孩
Kids?
当父亲
Being a dad?
曾经有过
Oh, once upon a time,
但现在不 时机已经过去了 我觉得
but no not now, that ship's sailed, I think.
你不想看到你和小劳伦斯一起奔跑玩耍的画面吗
Can't see yourself with little Lawrences running about?
教他们第一次打气♥枪♥
Teaching them to fire their first air gun.
带他们去橄榄球俱乐部为妈妈加油
Taking them to the rugby club to cheer their mum on.
我的确想过
Well I think about it,
养小孩曾是计划之中的事
kids were always part of the plan, I suppose.
那不就好了
There you go then.
但是出了凯伦的事
But then so was Karen.
谁
Who?
对了 去世的妻子
Oh yeah, dead wife.
开玩笑的 因为你老是说 凯伦
No 'cause you always say, oh Karen,
刚刚在里面你也是 凯伦
just inside you were like, oh Karen, you know,
总是这样 当一切都好的时候
always like, all of a sudden everything's fine
-突然提到凯伦 -对
- and then Karen. - Yeah.
劳斯有个去世的妻子
Loz has got a dead wife.
448HU
448, Hotel Uniform,
邮递员报告了一起女性遇险的事件
postman reported a woman in distress,
请前往并等待警方到来
please attend and wait for police.
醒醒 让我们进来
Wake up and let us in.
这么耍我们 他们最好还是死了
They better be dead messing us around like this.
我真觉得你该疏导一下你的愤怒
I really think you need to start channelling your anger.
疏导完了 我们还在等什么
Channelled, why are we waiting?
要强行进入 我们需要警♥察♥
For a forced entry, we need the police.
我已经等够了 等待是加里的方法
I have had enough of waiting, waiting is the Gary way,
又慢 又无用 可能还是萎的
slow, useless, probably impotent.
事实上 那方面我很行
Actually, all tip top in that department.
我觉得特丽莎有时反而希望我不那么行一点
I think my Trish sometimes wishes I was less potent.
去他妈的警♥察♥
Fuck the police!
头出来了
The heads out!
你的孩子有脑袋了
Oh, your baby has a head!
再用把劲 妮可 加油
Final push Nicole, come on!
可以的 来吧 来吧
Okay, there you go, there you go.
还是只有头
Still just the head.
大力一点 妮可
Big push Nicole.
加油 加油
Come on, come on, yeah.
怎么了
What?
当心点
Watch out.
怎么了
What's going on?
肩膀出不来
Shoulders won't come.
没事妮可 我要无线电询问一下建议
It's okay Nicole, I just need to radio for advice.
保持呼吸 保持呼吸
Just keep breathing, just keep breathing.
358LC
358, Lima Charlie,
我们遇到点问题 小孩的肩膀出不来
yeah we've got a problem, the shoulders aren't coming,
看上去是卡住了
they seem to be jammed.
我从没遇到过这种情况
I've never had this before
而且我觉得我开始有点晕眩了
and I might be slightly spinning out
因为我说话停不下来了 请给出建议
because I can't seem to stop talking and please advise.
收到 温迪
Received okay, Wendy,
听起来你遇到了肩部难产
it sounds like you've got a shoulder dystocia,
我们需要赶快把小孩取出来
we need to get the baby out of there pronto.
天哪
Oh God.
看见没 我就说我受了诅咒
See, I told you I'm cursed.
我们就不该接这个任务
We shouldn't have taken a call,
我应该在福洛克
I should be in Foot Locker.
听着 我来指挥 我们能做到 好吗
Look, I'll take the lead, we can do this, all right?
无论发生了什么 都算在我头上 好吗
Whatever happens, this is on me, all right?
我甚至都不想指出
I'm not even going to point out
你错在哪了
what you've done wrong there.
我觉得你自己应该清楚
I think you've got a fairly good idea anyway.
好了 我们把你救出来吧
Now let's get you out.
我很好 我很好
I'm fine, I'm fine!
卡拉什玛 唯一能把你的脚从那里拿出来
Kareshma, the only way we get your foot out of there
同时不造成严重受伤的方法 就是让我来
with no major damage is to let me take over.
不要你救我 我宁愿流血流死
You are not saving me, I'd rather bleed out.
你宁愿死也不要让我救你
You'd rather die than I help you?
没错 我要做的
Yes, what I need to do,
就是看看能否把脚
is if I could just lift
抬起来
that up to.
她晕过去了
Oh, she's gone.
让病人仰卧
Get the patient on their back.
没事的 妮可 一切都会好起来
It's all right Nicole, everything's gonna be all right.
把膝盖抬到胸口位置
Knees to the chest.
把她的膝盖抬起来 慢一点 行了
Lift her knees up, ever so slowly, there you go.
现在往腹部
Now you're gonna want to apply a lot
施加很大的压力
of pressure on the abdomen.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
还是没出来
Still not coming.
好的 你们需要亲手进去
Okay, you're gonna need to go in manually
-把孩子的肩膀取出来 -卡尔
- to get the shoulder out. - Carl!
卡尔
Carl!
没事的 妮可 你会没事的 知道吗
It's all right Nicole, you're gonna be all right okay?
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
放轻松 放轻松
Nice and calm, nice and calm.
知道这班车要去哪吗
Any idea when we might be moving?
跟接生无关的人
Can anybody not involved
能不能都滚出去
in delivering this baby just fuck off!
谢谢配合
Thank you!
给你来点止痛药吧
Let's get you some painkillers.
我自己能来
I can do it myself.
直入血管 好样的
Straight in the vein, well done.
来了 加油 加油
There you go, come on, come on.
我需要你来
I need you to do it.
不不不不不不 想都别想
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't try it.
你觉得你很聪明 假装你做不来
You think you're smart pretending you can't do it
所以只能让我上 我跟你说了我不干了
so I have to, I told you I'm done.
我不是假装 我真的做不来
I'm not pretending, I can't do it.
所以我需要你挺身而出
So I need you to step up
-因为人命关天 -不 温迪
- because a life's depending on this. - No Wendy!
就快了 马上就出来了
Nearly there, so nearly there.
好吧
Okay.
马利克接手
Maleek's taking over.
糟了
Shit!
马利克 你能行
Maleek, you can do this.
不同意 乔
Disagree, Jo.
坚持住 我可以二十分钟后赶到
Hold on and I can be there in twenty minutes.
你走不了路
You can't walk.
别担心 马利克 你能行
Don't worry Maleek, you've got this.
谢谢 你是哪位
Thank you, who is this?
加里
Gary,
你还来高尔夫俱乐部参加过我五十岁生日聚会了
you came to my 50th at the golf club.
我们停在外面了 如果需要我们就说
We're parking up outside if you need us.
这不是你的事 达雷尔 兄弟
This ain't about you Darrell, bruv.
马利克 你独一无二
Maleek, you're one of a kind.
我们爱你 马利克
We love you, Maleek.
大家保持频道安静
Radio silence everyone,
马利克 你要马上把孩子弄出来
Maleek you need to get the baby out of there now.
把肩膀弄出来
Work that shoulder out.
是桶里最后一个薯片
It's the last Prinkle in the tube.
什么
What?
薯片
Pringle?
是最后一片薯片
It's the last pringle,
谁都没办法够到薯片桶里最里面的
no one was able to get the last pringle
最后那片薯片 只有我行
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表