剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
out of the bottom of the tube, except me.
这是个特殊技巧 我爸爸教我的
It's a special skill, my dad taught me.
他是说薯片吗
Did he say Pringles?
我听到是薯片
I heard pringle.
没关系的
It's all right.
喂
Hello?
你们怎么样了
How are you doing guys?
你们怎么样了 喂
How are you doing guys, hello?
棒 好样的
Yes, get in there!
她来了
Here she comes.
你好 我是你♥爸♥爸
Hello, I'm your daddy.
我需要抱一下
I need a hug.
你做得很棒 非常漂亮
You did amazing, you did brilliant.
妈的 生孩子不能没有雪茄啊
Sod it, can't have a birth and no cigars.
又一个踏上旅途的家庭
Another family starting on their journey.
神奇啊
Magic.
感觉把这个从你的人生中抹去会很遗憾
Seems a shame to write that off from your life.
我知道你要干什么
I see what you're doing.
她不希望你有个孩子吗
Well, wouldn't she have wanted that for you?
她叫什么来着
What's her name?
凯伦
Karen.
一个家庭
A family?
很可能吧 不 当然她会想的
Probably, no, course she would.
我把打火机忘了
I forgot the bloody lighter.
他们有薄荷味的吗
Do they do menthol?
应该没有 劳斯 那边有个牌子
I don't think so Loz, there's a sign there
上面写着本店不适合娘炮
that says it's not a shop for absolute pussies.
我说道 我会把你弄出来的 小家伙
I was like, I'm getting you out of there, my yute
接着噗 孩子嗖地就从小洞里出来了
then pow, pop that baby out the pumpum real quick.
我记得可不是这样
That's not how I remember it.
你能记得什么
What you remember?
给你吸了那么多药
You was on bare drugs.
我们想问问对孩子的名字你有什么想法吗
We were wondering if you had any name suggestions?
倒是有个名字
There is one name,
是我非常非常亲近的人
someone really special to me.
欧毕
Obi,
意思是刀子或者汤
it means knife or soup.
欧毕 还有别的吗
Obi, any others?
你们在维多利亚线上
Well, you were on the Victoria line,
叫维多利亚怎么样
so what about Victoria?
专心开车 温迪
Focus on the road, Wendy!
温迪怎么样
What about Wendy?
不行 别说这屁话
No, shut up that's shit!
拜托 她什么都没干啊
Come on, she didn't even do anything!
不 我们就准备选温迪了
No, we're gonna go with Wendy.
谢谢
Aw thanks!
这里没有叫海伦的
No, there is no Helen.
你有照片吗
Have you got a photo?
有 可我手♥机♥没电了 我能进来充充电吗
Yes, but my phones dead, can I come in and charge it?
但必须要苹果的正版充电器才行
It needs to be an official Apple charger though
因为我看到过说
because I was reading about
当你使用非正版的充电器
how dangers unofficial chargers are
给正版苹果产品充电时会非常危险
when you use them with official Apple products.
这部手♥机♥用了才两个月 我能进去吗
This phone's only two months old, is that okay?
当然不行
Of course it's not.
回见 大龟♥头♥
Later, bellend.
今天谢谢了
Thanks for today.
怎么 载了南伦敦最糟糕的医护人员吗
What for carrying South London's shittest paramedic?
不是 什么都感谢 你说得对
No for everything, you know, you're right.
我需要开始生活 给爱一个机会
I need to start living, give love a chance.
哪怕是很糟的约会
Even just some shit dates,
得要让我自己重新走出去
gotta put myself back out there.
-伙计 -对 和人亲身接触
- Mate! - Yeah, on the scene.
-伙计 -是啊
- Mate! - Oh yeah,
没有你的帮助我不会认识到这点
I couldn't have got here without your help,
所以 谢谢你
so thank you
我们明天见
and I'll see you tomorrow.
妈的
Oh fuck!
劳伦斯
Lawrence!
怎么了
Yeah?
我们去喝一杯吧 我和你
Let's go for a drink, me and you.
行啊 太好了
Ah yeah, I'd like that.
很好 很好
Great, great.
不过今晚我不行
I can't tonight though
因为我约了个人
'cause I've got a sort of date thing.
还记得今天早上的波莉吗 那个妈妈
Remember Polly, the mum from this morning?
她给了我她的号♥码
She gave me her number.
我本想扔了 但后来我没扔
I was gonna bin it and then, well I didn't
因为你让我有了思考
because you got me thinking.
是我吗
I did?
就是你
You did.
就是我 我真牛
I did, great, well, well done me.
我想不起来我上一次这么紧张是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I was nervous like this.
就是你感觉可能都要吐了那样
You know when you feel like you might throw up.
嗯 我很了解
Yeah, yeah know it well.
这荒唐吗
Is this crazy?
我太急了吗
Am I rushing in?
会不会太快了
Is it too soon?
不
Well, no,
你应该去
you should go.
会对你很有好处的
It'll be really good for you.
你说得对
You're right.
我去赴约了 我看着怎么样
I'm gonna go for it, okay, how do I look?
回见
See ya.
小温 就一句话
Yo Wends, quickly,
谢谢你的支持
look, thanks for having my back.
真的 在我成为婴儿的大救星
Seriously, there was a moment back there before
超级英雄 超级赛扬神之前有那么一刻
I went all baby saving, superhero, Super Saiyan God,
我开始怀疑自己
that I started to doubt myself
我需要我那超级优秀的女性来让我找回信心
and I needed my hype woman to bring me back.
很高兴能帮上忙
Happy to help.
还有 谢谢你对我爸爸
Also, thank you for what you said
说的那几句话
about me to my dad.
对我意义非凡 就那么一小会
Meant a lot, for a minute,
然后他就死了 不过还是谢谢你
then he died, but thanks anyway.
我不知道你要去干什么
Oh, I don't know what you're doing,
但我想也许你想去我那
but I thought you might wanna come back to mine
吃口东西
for a munch?
是我妈妈的房♥子 她还挺想见你的
Well my mum's house, she kind of wants to see you,
所以其实你也只能去
so you haven't really got a choice.
好啊 我愿意去
Yeah, I'd like that.
那我们就开走吧
Then let's roll!
我的天 妈妈
Oh my god, mummy!
斯宾塞
Spencer?
你为什么来伦敦了
Why are you in London?
我现在住在这了 说来话长
I live here now, it's complicated.
等等 妈妈
Wait, mummy?
为什么这个大老爷们儿叫你妈妈
Why is this grown man calling you mummy?
我以为他知道你在这里
I thought he knew you were here.
这个
Well...
是因为我们做的什么事吗
Is it something we did?
我们以为你被绑♥架♥了
We thought you'd been kidnapped.
温迪 你去扔垃圾然后就一去不回了吗
Hey, Wendy you took the bin out and didn't come back?
你离家出走了
You did a runner?
温迪
Wendy?
我想你会发现她叫海伦
I think you'll find she's called Helen.
不过你叫她害尔斯她也不介意
She doesn't mind being called Hels though,
就是害怕 害人的那个害
like as in Hells bells or Hell.
好了 斯宾塞 我可以解释
All right Spencer, I can explain everything,
我需要去救护车拿点东西
I just need to get something from the ambulance.
马利克 你能帮助我从救护车里
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表