剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
*That same old shaggy dress, yeah *
你喜欢老歌♥ 对吧
Oh, you like a bit of oldies, yeah?
是呀
Yeah.
*但当她感到厌倦的时候*
*But when she gets weary *
*试着温柔一点*
*Try a little tenderness *
对 琼
Yes, Joan.
小舞跳起来
Busting a little two step.
我喜欢这首
Oh, I like that one.
*你知道 她在等着*
*You know, she's waiting *
*只是期待着*
*Just anticipating *
*她永远无法 永远无法*
*For things that should never,
*永远无法拥有的东西*
*never, never possess, yeah*
别停下 起作用了
No, don't stop. It's working.
-是吗 -对
- Is it? - Yeah.
*但当她在那里等待的时候*
*But while she's there waiting *
*独自一人*
*Without them*
*试着温柔一点*
try a little tenderness*
*这就是你要做的*
*It's all you got to do *
用横屏拍 老兄
Landscape, man.
你要拍的话就好好拍
If you gonna do the thing, do the thing in it.
好消息
Oh, great news.
露露晚点会来参加烧烤
Lou is coming to the barbecue later.
不过要很晚来了 她有两个约
Not till late though, she's double-booked.
是露露的风格了
Classic Lou.
你怎么知道我女儿的事
How do you know about my daughter?
她不该在社交媒体上晒这么多的信息
She really shouldn't share so much on social media.
外面坏人可多了
There's some messed up people out there.
你是在威胁我的家人吗
Are you threatening my family?
要是我担心有人威胁我的家人
If I was worried about someone threatening my family,
我就会在这封推荐信上签字
I'd sign a letter of recommendation
让他们滚出我的生活
to get them out of my life.
我不怕你的威胁
I'm not scared of your threats.
露露是个聪明女孩
Bright girl, Lou.
很聪明
Very smart.
我真希望没什么会让这样一个好学生
God I hope nothing happens to distract her
在高考上分心
from her A Levels.
玩笑逗乐 对吧
Banter, innit.
对这份工作来说太重要了
It's so important in this job.
是的 卡尔
Yes, yes, yes, Carl.
真的 我觉得玩笑对健康的作用
Honestly, I think banter is more important for your health
比医院里那些药和机器重要多了
than any drug or machine they've got in there.
那倒明显不是
Obviously, no.
不是吗
No?
真好笑 卡尔
So funny, Carl.
劳伦斯 你怎么在这
Oh, hi Lawrence. What are you doing here?
不是你说有急事要见我吗
You said you needed to see me urgently.
是
Yeah, it...
我需要你在达里尔的生日贺卡上签个名
I need you to sign Darryl's birthday card.
-在这里 -是的
- Here? - Yeah.
因为我不想让他在储物间看见
Because I don't want him to see it at the depot.
所以 就在这
So, yeah.
所以我把你叫到这了
That's why I got you here.
顺便介绍下 这是卡尔
Oh, this is Carl by the way.
-很高兴认识你 卡尔 -好的
- Nice to meet you, Carl. - All right.
-摩托不错 我喜欢 -好了 卡尔
- I like your bike. - Okay, actually Carl,
我觉得你
I think you might,
可能应该回去工作了
you should probably get back in.
-是 该回去了 -谢谢提醒
- Oh, yeah. - Thank you.
快去吧
Make a move.
看看他这臀部线条
Look at that ass.
看看
Look at it.
都能在上边磨刀了
You can sharpen your knives on that.
所以 你拿着贺卡吗
So do you have the card?
-什么 -生日贺卡
- What? - The card?
没有 我需要你去买♥♥一个
No. I need you to get it.
你想我去买♥♥贺卡
You want me to get the card?
是的 你不介意的话
Yes, if you don't mind.
那你干嘛让我来这里
Why did you tell me to come here?
因为那里有家礼品店很不错
Because there is a very nice gift shop in there.
我感觉那样比较好
I thought it might be nice.
生日在一个月以后 但我想着
It's in a month, but I just thought, you know,
我们提前准备 给他买♥♥张漂亮贺卡
let's get ahead of the game and get him a really nice card.
再装饰一下
Maybe decorate it.
行吧
Right.
*拥紧她*
*Squeeze her *
*别嘲弄她*
*Don't tease her *
*永远不离开她*
*You never leave her *
*你一定 你一定*
*You got to, you got to na, na, na *
*一定要试着温柔些*
*Got to try a little tenderness *
该死
Oh, shit.
我和我家伦恩以前可喜欢这首歌♥了
Me and my Len, we used to love this one.
你记起来家住哪了吗 琼
Can you remember your address, Joan?
-不记得 -天啊
- No. - For God's sake.
妈妈 你在这干什么呢
Mum, what are you doing out here?
不能这样在外面瞎晃悠
Can't go wandering off like that.
但是你看 你弟弟还活着
But look, your brother is alive.
你好啊
What's up, ta-da!
起死回生了
Back from the dead.
他给我发了个茄子的表情
Just sent me an aubergine.
我们应该都懂什么意思
Think we all know what that means.
他喜欢种菜吗
He's into horticulture?
这是老二勃起的表情
It's emoji for cock, for boner.
-是这个意思 -好吧
- That's what it means. - Okay.
所有人都知道
Everyone knows that.
我给他发了个水花
I sent him a water splash.
好吧
Right.
约会跟我单身那会比确实变了不少
Dating's certainly changed a lot since I was single.
你现在也单身 劳伦斯
You are single, Lawrence.
-也是吧 -我的天啊
- Yeah, I suppose. - Oh my God!
怎么 他又发了个卷心菜什么的吗
What? Did he send you a cabbage or something?
他刚刚发消息
He has just texted,
问我想不想去无障碍厕所来一发
asking if I want to bunk up in the disabled loos.
不过他单词拼错了
He spelled that wrong, actually.
天啊 真不敢相信
God, I can't believe that.
你敢信吗 劳伦斯
Can you believe that, Lawrence?
根据他之前的消息吗
Judging by his earlier text?
-对 -当然了
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-他挺直接的 -是啊
- He's pretty forward. - Yeah.
你不会真要去吧
You're not gonna do it, are you?
怎么 你吃醋了吗
Why? Are you jealous?
-开玩笑的 -当然没有
- Joke? - No.
是啊 我知道 我只是在开玩笑
No. I know. I was just joking.
你想做什么都行
You can do whatever you want.
我只是作为朋友提醒你
I was just looking out for you as a mate.
好吧 朋友
Well, mate,
除非你想阻止我
unless you wanna stop me,
我要去厕所了 去来一发...
I'm off to the bogs, for a bit of a...
嘴唇太干了
Lips are really dry.
那之后见
So, I'll see you.
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
没有吗 听起来你好像说了"停下"
Oh, no. It sounded like you said stop.
-没有 我 -但你没说 好吧
- No, I- - But you didn't, no.
-没有 -好
- No. - Good.
很好
Good.
好了
All right.
这是给你的冰棒 这是给我的
So, calippo for you, calippo for me.
-谢谢你 先生 -不用谢
- Gracias señor. - De nada.
你刚才简直棒呆了
You were amazing.
你自己也不赖
You didn't do too bad yourself though.
你最后唱得有点拖沓 但是没关系
You started to drag towards the end there, but it's cool.
我能接上 我能带你
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表