剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
Although I hate blinking, 'cause it means I can't see you.
-是啊 -即便只是短暂的一毫秒
- Yeah. - Even for a tiny, split millisecond.
好了 我进去 你待在车里
Right, I'm going in, you stay in the car.
什么 我得跟你一起去
What? I have to come with you.
你刚刚给了瘾君子10英镑
You just gave a crackhead 10 pounds,
天知道你会在这做什么
God knows what you're gonna do out here.
这是下一阶段 作战区域 听我指挥
This is next level, war zone, stay in the whip!
什么
What?
病人咳血了
Patient is coughing blood.
已经到现场了
On scene now.
病人在16楼
Patient is on the 16th floor.
电梯还坏了 真不巧
Oh, and the lifts are out of order, bad luck.
开什么玩笑
You're joking.
凯文会怎么做
What would Kevin do?
温迪呼叫马利克
Wendy to Maleek.
你需要支援吗
Do you want backup?
不 待在原地 完毕
No, stay where you are, over.
约翰
John!
你好 亲爱的
Hello, love.
-你好 -你买♥♥口琴了
- Oh, alright. - You got one.
对 在乐施会花8.5英镑买♥♥的
Oh, yeah, it was 8.50 from Oxfam.
我把找的钱给你
I've got your change.
-我就知道你是个好人 -当然
- Oh, I knew you were a good egg. - Yeah.
来吧 给我们演奏一曲吧
Well, go on then, give us a tune.
不了吧 好吧
No, no, alright.
好了 好了
Alright, alright,
给《英国达人秀》留点素材吧
save something for "Britain's Got Talent."
好的
Alright.
开什么玩笑
This is a joke.
451PK 病人停止呼吸了 完毕
451 Papa Kilo, patient has stopped breathing, over.
收到 我也断气了
Yeah, me too.
-病人脸色发青 -我马上就到
- Patient has turned blue. - I'm on my way.
我马上就到
I'm on my way.
天啊 听着 我需要你赶紧过来
Oh, my God, listen, you need to get here now,
他的眼睛要翻到后脑勺了
his eyes are going to the back of his brain.
来电者说 病人的眼睛往后翻了
Caller report, patient's eyes have rolled back.
我马上就到 别死啊
I'm coming, don't die!
别死啊 别死啊
Don't die, don't die!
温迪呼叫马利克
Wendy to Maleek.
这是个恶作剧
Yeah, it's a hoax.
我在楼下抓到了捣蛋的小鬼
I've got the naughty nuggets down here.
你们知道这是犯罪吗
Do you know that's a crime?
有人可能会死
Someone could've died.
唯一可能会死的人
The only person that could've died
就是那个胖乎乎的家伙
is Fatty Boom Boom over there.
是啊 胖乎乎 胖泡芙 胖乎乎
Yeah, Fat Boom Boom, Fat Puff, Fatty Boom Boom, ey?
你们得...
You lot need to make-
别在我面前喘气
Oh, no breathing up in my face like that,
你有口腔干燥症
you proper have dry mouth.
没错 我有口腔干燥症
Yeah, I've got dry mouth,
因为我在楼上跟你妈唇齿相依
'cause I was upstairs lipsing your mum's tongue.
谁信啊 他妈妈不喜欢脂肪过剩
Doubt, it, his mum don't like butters broke fat guys
还有糖尿病的胖子
with diabetes.
你们得尊重我们
You lot need to start showing us respect, you know,
我知道你们每周四都为我们鼓掌
I know you was out there clapping for us all them Thursdays.
不不不 这不是鼓掌 G
Oh, no, no, no, that weren't clapping, G,
这是我♥日♥你♥妈时蛋蛋发出的声音 老兄
that was my balls when I start banging your mum, brother.
他们真不要脸 是吧
They're ever so cheeky, aren't they?
-我要弄死他们 -她是你的新搭档吗
- I'm gonna fuck them up. - So is this your new partner?
-没错 -他电击过你吗
- Yes. - Has he electrocuted you yet?
我是给凯文除颤 我是给凯文除颤
I de, I defibbed Kevin, I defibbed Kevin!
为什么所有人都在造谣
Why's everyone making up rumours?
老兄 你有病 来吧
Man, you are bake, man. Come on,
我们走 老兄
let's get out of here, man.
唯一有病的 唯一有病的
The only thing bake, the only thing bake
是你妈自称残疾 却又迫不及待
is how your mum claims disability and she's just jumping
骑别人的屌♥ 然后又赶去下一个 他妈的
on the next willy, running to the next, fuck's sake.
-说得不错 -糟透了 老兄 我们走吧
- That was a good one. - It was shit, man, let's go.
起来一下 混球
Shift up, ball bag.
好的 乔
Alright, Jo.
你的汤是什么味 白♥痴♥奶油味吗
What flavor's your soup, cream of knobhead?
韭葱配精斑
Leek and wank stain.
瞧瞧你和你的破面汤
Look at you with your dickhead noodle soup.
我想不出来
Ox, um, can't think of one.
-快想 -我想不出
- Go on. - I can't.
快想
Go on.
-想不出吗 -想不出
- No, no? - No.
韭菜鸡汤
Cock-a-leekie.
-那确实是道汤名 -是的
- That is a soup. - Yeah, that is.
-我看微信群里一直在发消息 -是的
- I see the WhatsApp group's been pinging all day. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-关于欢迎酒会 -是的
- Yeah, the welcome drinks. - Yeah.
没意思 你也去不了吧 周四有打鼓课
Yawn, guess you can't go either, Thursday drum lesson.
你怎么知道我会打鼓
How do you know I play the drums?
估计你跟我说过吧 我也不清楚
You told me or something, I don't know.
不过课程取消了 所以我应该会去
Well, it's been cancelled anyway, so I'll probably pop along.
总比自己呆着好
Beats being on your own.
是啊 我也一样
Yeah, me too.
我以为你不打算去
I thought you weren't going.
你这是在跟踪我吗
What are you following me?
我刚说了我要去啊 你是聋还是蠢
I just said I was going, are you deaf as well thick?
你个屌♥人 抱歉
You knob, sorry.
没事吧 你没事吧
You alright, you alright?
你猜不到我刚刚见到了谁
Oh, you'll never guess who I saw just now
-带着个口琴 -那个瘾君子吗
- with a harmonica. - The crackhead?
-你在瞎吹 -我没有
- You're gassing. - No, I'm not,
他还把找零还给我了 1.5镑
he even brought my change, one pound 50.
我说了你可以信任他
I told you he could be trusted.
你那1.5镑还在吗
You still got that one fifty?
现在可以派上用场了
'Cause we're gonna need it.
约翰
Oh, John.
我们的设备呢 你个混♥蛋♥
Where's all our gear, you little prick?
没了 没了
Well, it's gone, it's gone.
你知道吗 瘾君子约翰
You know what, Crackhead John,
我没有生气 只是很失望
I'm not angry, just disappointed.
听好了 你要是不把设备还回来
Listen, if you don't get back our gear,
你就要去一个没有毒品的地方了
you're gonna be going somewhere where there's no crack.
停尸间
The morgue.
什么 我们没要杀他 你在想什么
What? We're not killing him, what's wrong with you?
我是指监狱
I meant prison.
监狱里毒品可不少
Well, there's loads of crack in prison.
-把我们的设备还回来 -我很抱歉
- Just get us our gear! - Alright, look, I'm sorry,
我搞砸了
alright, I messed up.
我保证会把你们的东西拿回来 我发誓
I promise I'll get your things back, I swear.
给我10镑打车 我现在就去那里
Just give me a tenner for a cab and I'll go there now.
不好意思 我最小只有20镑的
Sorry, I've got nothing smaller than a 20.
你是想给瘾君子一笔启动资金吗
Are you doing a Kickstarter for crackheads?
快去
Move.
所有小队 重大车祸 多人受伤
All units, major RTC, multiple casualties,
-到达后等待进一步指示 -操蛋
- instructions on arrival. - Oh, fuck!
451PK
451 Papa Kilo,
你是指所有 所有小队吗
did you mean all, all units?
等等 等等 我有 我有这个
Wait, wait, I've got, I've got this.
就剩这个了吗
Is that it?
我还可以给你点毒品
Oh, I mean, I could give you some crack.
两年了 跟凯文搭档两年
Two years, two years riding with Kevin
就没出过这样的事 跟乔迪海岸待了一天
and nothing like this, one day with "Geordie Shore"
乔迪海岸 关于年轻人海边派对的英国真人秀
我就过上了有史以来最糟的一天
and I've had the worst shift of my bloodclot life.
这可不全是我的责任
I'm not taking all the blame for this,
我们应该负起责任 人人都会犯错
we should've just owned up, mistakes happen.
我的小队不会犯错 反戳 翻
My team don't make mistakes, mix-tapes, mis,
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表