剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
如果你压抑自己的感情
If you bottle up your feelings,
你就会跟我一样最后做些傻事
you'll end up doing something stupid like I did.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我不能一直干等着真命天子
I can't wait around for Mister. Right forever.
你儿子不是个笑话 他很勇敢
Your son is not a joke, he's brave,
很善良 他值得一个尊重他的父亲
he's sweet and he deserves a dad who respects him.
爸 别闹了 这可不好笑
Dad, stop messing around, it's not funny.
他没在闹 他心脏骤停了
He's not messing around, he's gone into arrest.
我一个队员的父亲刚刚去世了
One of my team's just lost their dad.
我去 谁死了
Bloody hell, who died?
记起来了
Oh yeah.
你想在给马利克的卡片上签名吗
Do you wanna sign the card for Maleek?
你都没给别人留签名的地方
You've not left much space for anybody else.
我们一落笔 感情就奔涌而出
Once we started, the feelings just came pouring out.
你就准备写这些吗
Is that all you're gonna write?
你不如直接往他脸上啐一口
Why don't you just spit on his head?
你觉得让马利克
You think it's a bit soon
回来上班有点太早吗
to have Maleek coming back to work?
不会 有可能 但我们人手太紧了
No, probably, but we're stretched.
我都得和你一起搭伴上急救车了
I'm even having to ride an ambulance with you,
你这个毛茸茸的大傻子
you big hairy twat.
觉得离开办公桌你还能应付吗
Think you'll cope without your desk,
坐办公室的呆子
pen pusher?
觉得离开你的摩托车和稳定器你还能应付吗
Think you'll cope without your bike and stabilisers,
蠢蛋
prick?
节哀顺变 马利克
Oh, sorry about your dad, Maleek.
你很可能会感觉...
You probably feel like...
你会感觉现在身处在一个奇怪的空间里
You feel like you're in a strange space at the moment
但这感觉会像波浪似的时来时去
but it comes and goes in waves.
两年之后
Two years from now, you know,
就到非常难受的时候了
that's when it gets really bad.
接着你就像自♥由♥落体那样
And then you sort of go into free fall
不知道思绪在哪 你设法把它找回来 可是
and then your head goes and you try and get it back, but.
嗯 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
我们都支持你 哥们
We are all here for you, mate.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
加里 我在这上班
Gary, I work here!
我不认识你♥爸♥爸
Look, I don't know your dad.
行了 聊够了 大家都出发吧 走吧
Okay, enough chat, everyone off, go.
谢谢你这么快就回来了
Thanks for coming back so soon.
我们会让你今天轻松点 承担所有一级受伤
We'll try to make today easy, cover all the cat ones
替你分担一些 好吗
and pick up the slack for you, yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
话虽如此 工作就是工作
That said, job's a job,
你还是可能会遇到些让你不爽的东西
so you might see some horrible shit.
希望不要乌鸦嘴吧
Touch wood though.
前情提要
喂 我订了一个大号♥的龟♥头♥
Yeah, I ordered a massive bellend
我非常抱歉 刚刚送到了
and, oh, I'm terribly sorry, it has just got here.
很好 我想订一个
That's good, I'd like to order
金发的医护人员控制狂
a blonde paramedic control freak.
等一下 她已经在这了
Oh, hang on, she's here already
因为她是个控制狂
because she's a control freak.
进来吧 你这个没用的
Strap in, you strap on.
我的伙计还好吗
How's my guy?
我可担心你了
I've be so worried about you,
我不知道你收到我的短♥信♥没有
I don't know if you've got my text.
嗯
Yep.
第一条我很对不起
So sorry about the first one.
我真的以为"笑死"是"很多爱"的意思
I genuinely thought LOL meant lots of love.
葬礼怎么样
How was the funeral?
就是葬礼 悲痛 起身 说了几句话
It's a funeral, sad, stood up, said a few words,
唱了几句 让大家都哭了
spat some bars, had everyone in tears.
没去成让我感觉很不好 但你没邀请我
Felt bad about missing it, but you didn't invite me,
所以我不知道地点
so I didn't know where it was.
我觉得你可能会怪我
I thought you might blame me for what happened.
太疯狂了 对吧
Crazy, aye?
劳驾 我要找一个在这里上班的女人
Sorry, I'm looking for a woman who works here?
海伦 实际上我有要紧的事必须找到她
Helen, it's actually really important that I find her
说实话要不是有要紧的事我是不会说
and I honestly don't say things are really important
有要紧的事 因为
when they're not because I'm really find
我会觉得太假了
that sort of stuff really fake.
我还真记得刘易舍姆站点有个叫海伦的
I do remember a Helen from the Lewisham depot.
我给他们打个电♥话♥吧
Why don't I give them a bell?
加里
Gary?
离开那个在学校里开枪的家伙 上车 上车
Step away from the school shooter and get in, in!
-抱歉 -快
- Sorry. - Now!
451PK 有个人在市场上晕倒了
451 Papa Kilo, got a fainter at the market.
你把它按住了 亲爱的
You just hold that on there, love.
如果你从早餐就没吃东西 不晕倒才怪
No wonder you fainted if you've not eaten since breakfast.
两位 跟你们说 你们想要什么 全部免费
Guys, just so you know, anything you want, totally free.
谢谢
Oh, thanks!
给英国国家医疗服务的英雄们
Anything for you NHS heroes.
谢谢
Thanks.
马利克
Maleek?
不了 我不饿
Oh nah, I'm not hungry.
什么
What?
免费的食物 就像隔离期间
It's free food, just like lockdown.
我不想要
I don't want it.
不要免费的食物吗
No to free food?
就是因为你 卡卡圈坊
You're the reason Krispy Kreme's
才不再给医护人员免费的甜甜圈了
stopped giving paramedics free donuts.
好吧
Right, fine,
我要个双层的鸡肉汉堡加奶酪
I'll have a double chicken burger with cheese.
加炸番薯薯条
and sweet potato fries
加可乐 全脂的
and a Coke, full fat.
马利克挺不容易的
It's rough on Maleek,
你的世界一下子崩塌
it's hard coming back
这时候回来上班很不容易
when your whole world's just, Boom!
他会没事的
He'll be okay.
不是吗
Won't he? I mean,
悲痛的时间要多久
how long does grief take?
你还真没办法用时间去衡量
Oh well, you can't put a time scale on it really.
不行吗
No?
试试呗
Have a bash.
凯伦十年前去世的
Karen died 10 years ago
有时候我完全是个正常人
and sometimes I'm completely fine.
可下一分钟 我就跌落到谷底了
Next minute, boom, I've gone down the hole.
嗯 我见到过
Yeah, I've seen it.
告诉你吧 我觉得对马利克来说最好就是
You know what, I think the best thing for Maleek
把这个情绪扛过去 往前走
would be to just get over it, move on.
对
Right.
他不应该努力让自己幸福吗
Shouldn't he try to be happy?
我也说不好 也许找个新人
I don't know, maybe find someone new,
可能新的人就在他眼皮底下呢
there could be someone new right under his nose
就在眼下 只不过他从没去想过
right now that he's never thought of,
有人在等着去爱他 照顾他
that's there waiting to love him, look after him,
让他重新幸福
make him happy again.
什么 一个新爹
What, a new dad?
不 不是个新的爸爸
No, not, not, not a new dad.
-我们聊点别的行吗 劳斯 -行
- Can we talk about something else please, Loz? - Sure.
因为现在你把我弄到谷底了
'Cause you're sending me down the hole now.
好了 黛比
All right Debbie,
我要把你扶起来一点 好吗
I'm just gonna lift you up a bit, all right?
就这样 就这样
Here we go, there we go.
调动申请表
你申请调动了
You're applying for a transfer?
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
你是我的搭档 当然关我的事
You're my partner, this is my business.
你不能一走了之
You can't just leave.
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表