剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表
这叫专业
It's professional.
又是探探吗
Tinder again?
你非想被大卸八块 叫人卖♥♥掉换成大♥麻♥烟卷吗
You proper wanna get chopped up and putting a spliff innit?
不是探探 是菲尔
It's not Tinder, it's Phil.
他上午一直在给我发消息
He's been texting me all morning.
什么 你都没想到要告诉我吗
What, and you didn't think to mention this?
你怼回去了吗
Have you hollered at him back?
没有 我在"幽灵"他呢
No, I'm spooking him.
什么
What?
我在网上读到的
I read about it online.
那叫玩失踪
It's called ghosting.
对了 玩失踪
Oh yeah, ghosting.
而且那么做的唯一前提
And the only way you can do that
是跟对方上♥床♥了 所以
is if you've got sex with someone, so.
所以
So?
等等 温迪 你在说什么
Wait, Wendy, what you?
我昨晚跟菲尔上♥床♥了
I had sex with Phil last night.
不要啊
No man.
这可不行啊
Not allowed man.
反正我是行了
I did allow it.
真恶心
That's disgust.
你不能和同一个朋友圈里的人上♥床♥
You don't sleep with someone in the same friendship group.
要是成不了怎么办
What if it doesn't work out now?
要是我想去乡下呢
And I want to go to the countryside?
我要跟谁去猎鹅
Who am I going to shoot goose with?
那可是跟我一起猎鹅的白人朋友
That was my white friend to shoot goose.
-劳斯 -你好
- Lozza. - Hi.
我一直在思考你的话
I've been thinking about what you said
你说出警的时候感觉很害怕
about being shit scared out on the streets.
我没说这话
Didn't say that.
我在想我可以教你几招
I was thinking I could show you a few moves.
没什么累的 就是对练两下
Yeah, nothing heavy just spar a bit.
然后去喝一杯什么的
Then go for a drink or whatever.
当然除非我把你打得不省人事了
Unless I've knocked you clean out of course.
听起来不错
Well, sounds good.
不过我得提醒你我学过踢拳道
Although I should warn you I do study kickboxing.
凯伦去世后开始学的
Got into it after Karen died.
我本来只是想化解悲痛
As a way to process the grief, you know
结果我完全爱上了
and I ended up getting really into it
段位莫名其妙还挺高的
and strangely quite high up the belt ladder.
就是让你了解下对手的情况
So just to let you know what you're dealing with.
你踏入我的领域[道场]了
You step into my dojo sort of thing.
当然凯伦才是真正的斗士
Yeah, Karen was a real fighter of course.
她和病魔顽强抗争
I mean she fought tooth and nail, you know
尤其是最后 是凯伦...
especially towards the end, that was Karen that you...
操
Fuck!
没挡下这一击 对吧
Didn't block that did you?
对 对 这是...
Right, yeah, what was...
-乳♥头♥攻击 -对 好吧 什么...
- Nipple cripple. - Right, yeah, what...
你得提高水准了
Got to raise your game.
你有什么问题
What's the matter with you?
剪刀防御 裆部防御
Scissor block, crotch block.
我捏太狠了吗
Too hard?
你想捏回来吗
Wanna do me?
嘿 菲尔
Yo, phil.
你好吗伙计
How are you man?
今天天气晴朗 万里无云
Clear sky's today, no turbulence.
我在天上都看不到你
I can't even see you up there bruv.
我只想知道温迪等下来不来
I just wanted to know if Wendy's coming along later.
温迪要去吗
Wendy, is she coming?
不行 温迪 温迪在参加葬礼
Nah, Wendy's, Wendy's at a funeral.
不是吧 希望她没事
Oh no, I hope she's okay.
是啊 悲伤的时刻
Yeah, sad times man.
不如我们往后推一推吧
Why don't we postpone?
什么 不不不
What, no, no, no.
不需要延后
We don't need to postpone.
不行 温迪有好多葬礼要参加
No, look Wendy's booked up with a bag of funerals.
你知道那些亲戚接二连三地不行了
You know one of those families that's just always dying.
好吧 那要不我们就算了吧
Fine, okay, well maybe we'll leave it.
不不不 别说傻话 伙计
No, no, no. Don't be silly, man.
听着 这样吧 菲尔
Look, do you know what Phil?
我会带温迪过去
I'll get Wendy there.
管他呢 反正人都死了对吧
Yeah, fuck it, person's already dead innit.
说定了 伙计 再见
All right, son, bye!
我不想让他有错误的想法
I don't want him to get the wrong idea.
再见到他肯定很尴尬
It'd be awkward if I see him again.
怎么了 菲尔是有什么怪癖吗
Why? Phil's into weird shit innit?
没有 我倒希望 就是很普通
No, I wish, it was just very ordinary.
他腿筋很紧
He's got tight hamstrings
做的中途还得起来拉伸腿
and had to stretch halfway through.
我都没到高♥潮♥ 因为他第二天要早起
I didn't even finish because he had to be up early.
他的手都没那么大
His hands aren't even that big.
好吧 你就跟我一起去呗
Fine, just look, please, please?
我们可是搭档呀 亲如一家的搭档
We're supposed to be partners, partners fam.
行吧 看在你苦苦哀求的份上
Fine, but only because you are begging me.
老姐 我可不是在求你
Listen brother, I am not begging you.
-就是求了 -我不是 我没有
- Begging me. - No I'm not.
-求了 求了 -我没求就是没求
- Beg, beg, beg, beg. - I am not begging.
搞笑 还求她
Dick head, begging.
坏人不求人
Bad man don't beg.
你活儿没干完呢
You ain't finished,
这里还有血 老姐
there's bare blood here, blood.
448HU
Four four eight hotel uniform
有个70多岁的老太太 腿伤感染
we've got seventies female, infected leg wound.
脚踝从这到这就包好了
So we've wrapped the ankle from here to here.
能跟得上吗
Keeping up so far?
有问题大胆问
Don't be scared to ask questions.
我确实有个问题 加里
Oh, I do have a question actually, Gary.
你包个扎为什么要这么久
Why the fuck is this taking so long?
那好 重点来了
Right, well, here come the fireworks.
用拇指捏个褶
I make a pleat with my thumb
我喜欢把结打成鱼尾的样子
and then I like to tie it off in a little fish tail.
这算是我的签名
It's sort of my signature.
急诊室的护士一英里外就能发现
The nurse at ANE spot it a mile off.
那是加里的手艺
That's a Gary that is.
过来 我们看看你的学习成果
Up, let's see what you've learned.
我给她截肢的话会更快
I would have been quicker to amputate it.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你耳朵都流汗了
Your ears are sweating.
我以前都没见过
I've never seen that before.
我挺好 挺好
I'm fine, I'm fine.
那是耳朵对衣服的高领过敏了
It's an allergic reaction to the turtleneck.
得了吧 紧张老弟 你要相信你自己
Okay Mr Stress Stress, you need to believe in yourself.
跟我念 我相信我能飞[劳·凯利成名曲]Repeat after me, I believe I can fly.
我才不念呢
I'm not saying that.
因为你害怕失败
Because you're scared of failing.
才不是 因为劳·凯利是个性犯罪者
No, because R. Kelly's a sex offender.
念出来 我相信我能飞
Just say it, I believe I can fly.
我相信我能飞
I believe I can fly.
我相信我能飞
I believe I can fly.
-这也太傻了 -再来 这不傻
- This is so stupid. - Come on, its not stupid.
-我相信我能飞 -我听不见
- I believe I can fly. - I can't hear you!
我相信我能飞
I believe I can fly!
-我相信我能飞 -我相信我能飞
- I believe I can fly! - I believe I can fly!
真是个警告
What a warning.
别在这里唱那首歌♥ 不然出大问题
Don't sing that song up here, it's problematic.
好啊 劳伦斯
Aye aye Lawrence.
好巧啊
What are the chances?
这里是急诊室 也不算很巧吧
Uh well it's-- it's ANE so... pretty high.
之前真的不好意思
Really sorry about earlier with the umm...
-嗯 -对
剧集 | 歃血急救队(2021) | 导航列表